From 18 plus to 14 plus in 5 weeks..an update on how i'm doing...

Jess1973

Well I'm almost at the end of week 5. 5 weeks ago I ate too much, I drank too much and was wearing size 18 plus clothing.My self esteem was at an all time low. Through Lipotrim I have completely changed my appearance now. I'm almost slipping comfortably in a size 14 now.

My willpower is however weak at present because I only ever intended the diet as a kick start, for 6 weeks only. That 6 weeks is up this Monday. :confused: Do I carry on?
I feel more confident, more attractive and my self esteem has masively improved and I am really enjoying wearing nice clothes again. This feeling is what has carried me through each week I think. I can't wait until Christmas when I can wear something really glam and festive for my work do. Christmas and summer were the times I would get most down about my weight in the past.

Tomorrow I am off to Newcastle to visit my daughter and shopping at the metro centre. Gonna buy some size 12 clothes and aim to get into them next month. Yes I need to set myself a goal I think to keep me motivated. We are going bowling and to the Imax, activities chosen specifically because they don't necessarly involve food. I will however have to sit through two meal times in a restaurant with the family, that is going to be the hardest part of all. I will do the driving and save on taxi fares because I won't be drinking. People at work are really noticing my weight now, it's such a fab feeling. My mom lives in London and she aint seen me for a while, she's gonna get a shock when she does. I feel a great sense of achievement. :) xxx

I agree, you are doing fab, why not push on for a few more weeks and then review it!

Well done, I think you've done really well and I reckon you should carry on, if you feel this great now, Imagine how you'll feel at your Xmas work do looiking even MORE amazing. Keep us posted!

Back