From 21s to 20s

Jhsax

Starting over
So excited to be able to move into a new bracket. WI this morning says I'm 21.13. 3lb off my 3st award. Its taken me a while to get here so I'm very pleased. I've been hovering in the 22s for what seemed like months. I'm hoping to be out of this bracket and into the next before July, might be a tall order as I only seem to loose 1lb a week, but I'm going to give it my all. Wish me luck and I hope to see some more people joining me on this thread :)

Have gone from 22st to 20st 9lb since end of March; then had a holiday and a night and a couple of meals out, back on it now though! I have same goal; in the "19s" by beginning of July (when I go on another holiday!)

Just ordered myself a 3 in one cross trainer to try to help boost my weight loss. I have had an exercise bike in the past and I actually did use it until we moved house and it kind of died in transit. I also used my mums treadmill when I lived with her so fingers crossed it doesn't become an expensive ornament. Think I'll use it at least until I've paid it off lol. Still 21.13 this am

*noses in* Fab fab fab! Well done again @Jhsax
I have my official WI later tonight, but my own Fitbit scales said 21st 13lb today :D Fingers crossed I will be officially under 22 later....have a feeling I might not make it this week though!

21.12 this am, contributed to no doubt by my inability to keep food in my stomach due to nerves about my exams.... Which are now over, last one today and its officially the start of my summer..... :)

Oooh exciting!!! I was 21.12 this am too :) Hope I can hold onto it ha! Well done on reaching summer lol

Morning ladies!

Hope you don't mind me joining you but I am also in the 21s (just!). Weigh in yesterday I was 21.11 1/2 so clinging to the 21s by my fingernails.

Starting SW properly today and although I have plans to eat out I think I have already worked out what I can have.

Hope you all have great Wednesday's!

Welcome. I think my body has freaked out this week, I've been bouncing from 21.13 to 22.4 and all the numbers inbetween, it happens to me sometimes, I don't know why so until it settles down I don't know what I weigh :-(

Hey,

Do you mean bouncing this week? I have to admit I never weigh at home and only weigh at SW. That is difficult as it's nice to know where you stand! Do you go to a group? My weigh in day is Monday.x

I weigh at home, my WI day is Sat, but I do weigh everyday and my weight bounces about. I was 21.12 on Fri but 22.4 the next day and I've been deflating since until I'm 22.1 this morning.

That is hard. Think that is why I only weigh at SW, partly because sometimes my home scales change every time I step on them even if I step on and off again several times. I also can never remember what I weigh, I seem to focus on what I lost (or gained) that week and my overall loss. Not sure why I focus on this rather than my actual weight.

Oh gosh jhsax that must be so frustrating.
Big hugs I'm sure it will sort itself out soon.

I got a shock at weigh in tonight and had lost 5.5lbs taking me down to 21st 7.bs. not sure the SW scales were right! But then I think others may have noticed a discrepancy if they were wrong.
I am very excited to nearly be 21.7 as theta was my weight at my first SW weigh in in 2010 so it means I've managed to lose everything I had gained over and above. Then I can focus on getting my losses from 2010 over again to get under 18 stone. X

They weren't wrong! That is amazing well done! Like you said if they were wrong others would have pointed it out so you need a big pat on the back! Well done!

Well done, that's amazing. I remember being able to loose 3lb a week, sometimes I'd get a 5lb loss, its a great feeling to be able to almost smash out half a stone in a week :)

So annoyed with myself, just ate some pizza. You know when you can't stop yourself? Trying to see it as a blip and not let it ruin my week. Feel I am my own worst enemy sometimes

Well I started off last Sat at 22.0 in the week I managed to balloon up to 22.4 and shrink back down again to 21.13 for WI today. I think another trip to the doctor is in order, it might have something to do with my meds ending.

Back