From 21s to 20s

Been really busy, my mum went into hospital yesterday for a heart catheter, but the results came back that she is fine and doesn't have a heart problem, so all is OK in the world again (well, my world anyway). I worry about my poor old mum. I even hired a dog walker to come everyday I'm on holiday to check she's still alive, its a curse, something bad ALWAYS happens when I take a holiday. The last holiday the goat escaped and was running around the neighbourhood for 2 days until we got home and caught it. The time before one of my mums dogs died, something is bound to happen and I'm too far away to rush home. So I hired a dog walker to check on her, ordered her to write a list of instructions for caring for the dogs (she has 15), I have my best friend and ex kennel maid on standby in case of emergency and I'm going to sellotape her phone number to the door. The last thing we want is the RSPCA coming around and taking the dogs, all the dogs would be put to sleep before I could make it home as most are now elderly..... bastards...
My scales have now died, I think its the battery, but the last reading said 22.2, but I don't believe it to be accurate, so god knows what I weigh.....

oh no! I'm sorry to hear that, good luck getting back on track though, you can do it x

My mums scales said 22.1 :-( but I guess they could also be totally off mark. How are you getting on?

hey, it's ok if a bit creeps back on when things are rough. You will get it off again and that's all that matters.
I am doing good, I hit my 5 stone award, then it was my birthday and I put on a lb or 3, i took Weds night off and didn't get weighed, got back on track, got back down to what I had been when I got my award, then it was my hubby's birthday and I've put a couple of lb on again. Was under the 21 stone but have crept back to 21.1 :( oops. As I said to you though, no point sweating it. I won't be skipping weigh in this week I will go face the music, who knows I might get it back off before Weds :)

Wow, congrats on your 5st award :) that's some achievement. And belated happy birthday xx

I wouldn't mind if it wasn't that my hols are so close and I only loose 1lb a week or less. I'll weigh around 21.10 for my hols, about 1st more than I'd hoped to after 8 months of trying so at the moment every gain is seriously depressing :-(

I hope things have improved for you xx

OK, so just found out I'm 8 weeks pregnant. Being able to fit in the rides seem a bit less important now as I can't ride them anyway...sniff
Now I have yet another obstacle in the way of weight loss *sigh*. My first pregnancy I gained 5st, my 2nd I gained 5st, this pregnancy I will loose (pending my midwifes approval) at least a stone.
I'm forcing my OH to take me back to Florida, just me and him for a week post baby so I can ride all the rides that I missed :)

Sorry I have been so absent, not been on plan but tomorrow is the day! Husband and I are going to follow SW but not attend meetings over the summer and I may rejoin on sept. I know what I need to do, I just need to do it!!!

Jhsax! What! That's amazing news and no wonder your scales were all over the shop. Wonderful news! Hope you are feeling ok!

Ah fabulous news @Jhsax, gives people like myself hope that it can happen for us too!

Back in here for a minute. I put 3lb on really quick and grew a belly, then overnight my baby belly disappeared and I dropped 4lb. Guess I must have been retaining water or something. Very strange indeed.

Still clinging on to this bracket. 21.12 and 11wks 4days. Nearly out of the first trimester, I'm quite pleased with how I've done. But its getting harder and harder not to give in to my cravings.

You're doing amazing x

21st 8.5 as of last thursday. I joined SW back in June at 22st 2, got down to 21st 3, missed group for the whole of the summer holidays, went back up to 21st 13.5 and lost 5lb last week. Am determined to be in the 20st bracket by halloween.

Just got my one and a half today!
:sw021:
Wish me some luck through. Feels like I have miles to my target.Even the app shows this tiny line way at the bottom.

Wish me some luck through. Feels like I have miles to my target.Even the app shows this tiny line way at the bottom.

Well done. It won't be forever. 6 months ago I weighed almost 22 stone, and I weighed myself at 16 stone 13 today (not got my SW weigh in until Saturday). It is very achievable xx

Congratulation and well done:0clapper:

Good luck on your SW journey Ashurii:)

Well done. It won't be forever. 6 months ago I weighed almost 22 stone, and I weighed myself at 16 stone 13 today (not got my SW weigh in until Saturday). It is very achievable xx
Well done TRISTAR on your brilliant weight loss over six months.:0clapper:

That's amazing. I also have a starting weight at the 22 stone bracket. I really hope I can emulate your efforts too!
I just need to stop eating this Easter egg first.

This may be my last week in this bracket. Weighed in today at 21 stone and 0.5 of a sneaky lb. Going to work super hard.. after this pizza.
It is a good pizza though. With lofat cheese. But it's still pizza. Nomnom.

Back