From Big Bum to Glam Mum (with food diary)

Ok so food wise here goes for today

BREAKFAST: skipped .....I know.... must try harder!!!!!!:whoopass:

LUNCH: lean bacon & scrambled eggs

TEA: birds eye salmon in lemon & dill sauce, steamed veg & rice (I told you I was lazy today!!! :giggle:) mullerlight

I still have to have my HeA & B & havent had any syns yet so I'll update those before bedtime. I'm having one of those days where I just cant be bothered thinking about food coz I have been soo busy. I am drinking plenty though so thats something I suppose. I'm going to have a lazy evening before another busy day tomorrow...

chicken fried rice is 9.5 syns per portion if it's from the chinese. It's in the back of your book. :)

Thank you hun.. I dont have a book, well I do but its years old so dont use it!! I'm going to wait until the 2015 book comes out & then get myself one :)

I'm almost afraid to say it but I saw a glimpse of a 16 on the scales this morning!!!!!! :scale: Now please please please let a 16 show on my official WI day!!! When I say glimpse though it was literally only just 0.5lb in but hey its a start.. I could live with that!!!!! lol You know that sad thing though.. I'm not even officially into the 16's yet & I'm already wanting the 15's!!!!!! pmsl

I'll update my food dairy later butjust had to pop in when I had a minute to share that x

Food diary for today

BREAKFAST: oooops!!!

LUNCH: lean bacon & scrambled eggs

TEA: salmon, veg & rice

HeA: 200 ml alpro hazelnut (only 1/2)

HeB: 10 hazelnuts & alpen light

SYNS: bag of snack a jacks (4.5 syns) & mullerlight

Total syns: 4.5

woohoo well done on seeing those 16's hun. I was like OMG when I saw them on my scales. It really is fantastic. you are doing brill xx

woohoo well done on seeing those 16's hun. I was like OMG when I saw them on my scales. It really is fantastic. you are doing brill xx

Thanks hun..its a great feeling isnt it but the worst thing is you are no longer into the next stone til you are wanting into the one below it!!!! lol How is your week going? what day do you weigh in on?

WOW just read your diary and you have done so so well !!! You're loses have been amazing! Well done!

Here to subscribe x

Thanks hun..its a great feeling isnt it but the worst thing is you are no longer into the next stone til you are wanting into the one below it!!!! lol How is your week going? what day do you weigh in on?

oh I know what you mean! Im crazy to see the 15's now but I know it will be aaaaaaages away yet! I weigh in on Wednesdays and I lost 1.5 today :)

Hpw you getting on?

I'm almost afraid to say it but I saw a glimpse of a 16 on the scales this morning!!!!!! :scale: Now please please please let a 16 show on my official WI day!!! When I say glimpse though it was literally only just 0.5lb in but hey its a start.. I could live with that!!!!! lol You know that sad thing though.. I'm not even officially into the 16's yet & I'm already wanting the 15's!!!!!! pmsl

I'll update my food dairy later butjust had to pop in when I had a minute to share that x

So exciting :) fingers & toes crossed that they stay like that :) x

WOW just read your diary and you have done so so well !!! You're loses have been amazing! Well done!

Here to subscribe x

Thank you hun & welcome to my diary... Its a bit up & down & you'll see that I am useless at remembering to take breakfast a lot of the times but I do try my best & I although I'm going to enjoy the journey I cannot wait to get this weight off!!! lol

oh I know what you mean! Im crazy to see the 15's now but I know it will be aaaaaaages away yet! I weigh in on Wednesdays and I lost 1.5 today :)

Hpw you getting on?

Well done... I think I will always be happy as long as the scales keep moving in the right direction. Yesterday was a terrible day.. not terrible as in ate a load of junk or anything but terrible in the way that my meals (all 2 of them) were all over the place... I ended up having my bacon & scrambled eggs around 1 & then didnt get a chance to get anything again until nearly 9 which by theat stage I was tired so just made a pasta & sauce with 400ml aplro hazelnut (was trying to use my Hea) & had 2 alpen lights after. By that stage I didnt want anything but sleep so ended up having no syns all day.. I know its probably not recommended but the way I look at it is that it would have been worse if I had just ran to the nearest McD's & pigged out!!!! lol

So exciting :) fingers & toes crossed that they stay like that :) x

Still good this morning so keep everything crossed :)

You are doing so well Dance Mum. It doesn`t seem to be causing you a problem not having breakfast. SW do say it is important to have breakfast. I suppose you could have a banana or a yogurt just to `break your fast` as they say.
Anyway you are doing so well Just stay as you are.

And yes, it is better than going to macs too, Have a good weekend,.

You are doing so well Dance Mum. It doesn`t seem to be causing you a problem not having breakfast. SW do say it is important to have breakfast. I suppose you could have a banana or a yogurt just to `break your fast` as they say.
Anyway you are doing so well Just stay as you are.

And yes, it is better than going to macs too, Have a good weekend,.

Thanks Nanny Doreen. If I have time or if I feel I need breakfast I would definitely have it but I suppose I'm just so used to not having any or if I do its usually fruit.

Well here is todays food plan

BREAKFAST: 6 cashew nuts (HeB) :whistle:

LUNCH: bacon & scrambled eggs

TEA: sticky chicken & asda chosen by you spicy veg cous cous (1/2 syn), mullerlight

SYNS: 2 bags snack a jacks (9syns)

Total syns; 9.5

My sneaky check of the scales is still showing 16's so please fingers crossed it stays for my official weigh in day tomorrow :cross: I'm not sure whether its a good thing or not that I'm already wishing to see 15's on the scales before I am officially even into 16's but you know, it keeps me motivated & on track (& totally supports what my hubby says that 'I'm never happy'!!! lol)

This week has been a pretty mental week & I never seem to have had a minute so I'm really pleased that I havent even been tempted to stray off plan. I think my mindset is different this time round as this time i know the plan works works whereas last time it was as if I was testing it to see if I really could eat all this & still lose weight. It was as if I was out to prove it wrong, in the beginning at least, & I probably did eat more than what I needed & I know I ate beyond the point that I was full on numerous occasions... but my excuse was I was testing it!!! The thing was that I still lost weight so because I was eating lots & losing weight I kept eating lots & yes that was probably more than I needed to. This time however I have taken a more sensible approach & feel that I am making more sensible choices in what I am eating & also in the portion sizes that I am having. I know that SW is not about measuring etc but if a portion of rice is 70g dry then that is what I will have. It makes me feel better that I know I am not having too much & also I find the stopping when you are full doesnt just come automatically. It takes time. Lets face it I didnt get to this weight by knowing when I was full & to stop eating when I got there. The other thing I like to do is only have carbs such as pasta, rice or cous cous once a day with my evening meal.. again its because I dont like to feel like I am over-eating. Occasionally though I do have a mugshot if I am in a hurry but i think that has happened twice since I started. I suppose as long as whatever we are doing works for us & we are happy then there is no right or wrong.

Anyway enough of my ramblings here is todays food plan....... & guess what...... I managed breakfast!!!!!! Only a mullerlight but still its something

BREAKFAST: banana & custard mullerlight

LUNCH: bacon & scrambled eggs

TEA: turkey steak & asda chosen by you spicy veg cous cous

HeA: 400ml alpro hazelnut

HeB: 6 cashews, 10 hazelnuts

SYNS: snack a jacks 4.5 syns

Sooooo Happy because the scales still showed 16 this morning (despite being a little bunged up!!!) :wee: I lost 4lbs this week so that me down to 16st12. I also reached a half century..... just another one & a bit to go!!!! lol & got my 3 1/2 stone shiny. I think my losses have started to level out a bit.... such a shame that I couldnt lose 13lbs every week :giggle: & reach target by Halloween!!!!! If only!!!!! lol

Now could someone tell me the direction to the 15's please???? :8855:

Well done, 4lbs is a fab loss. You will be at target before you know it :)

Thank you hun. I'm sure it will be a while before I get anywhere near target... last time I remember hitting a plateau in the 14's & thinking I would never get out of them!!! I do think I have a different approach this time though & I think I have lost more this time round than over the same period the first time I done SW. In the back of my head I would love to hit target by Christmas 2015 & anything before that would be a bonus & to be honest even if I was within half a stone of it by then I would be happy to just plod along & hopefully get there at some point (I might feel different when I reach that point though!!! lol). Whats driving me is how good I felt last time & I only got 13 stone then (huge fall off the wagon!!! lol) & i suppose I feel really impatient (I'm not a patient person at the best of times) to get back to there & then carry on with my journey. I'm confident that I will get there this time & more important;y stay there.

I suppose in some ways I am stricter with what I eat normally & watching portion sizes etc but I'm more relaxed about having a meal off plan (which I have once a week & really look forward to) & enjoying special occasions (I refuse to beat myself up over them when I'm soo careful 99% of the time now)

Hey! Massive congrats on your loss hun and I'm sooooo happy your in the 16's! It's great being in the 16's my scales seem to be stuck since Wednesday I hope my 16's arnt going to be where I stick and can't get to the 15's!

I hope you are having a lovely weekend so far xxxxx

I think you have a really good attitude to it all and I'm sure that's helps more than the food sometimes!

At at my ever heaviest I was 20st 8lb and I once lost 6 stone to get to 14st 8lb but can't remember ever being lighter than that as an adult, but you're right, even in the 14's I felt so much better so 13's must be amazing haha

I really don't want to do this again....!

Hey! Massive congrats on your loss hun and I'm sooooo happy your in the 16's! It's great being in the 16's my scales seem to be stuck since Wednesday I hope my 16's arnt going to be where I stick and can't get to the 15's!

I hope you are having a lovely weekend so far xxxxx

My didnt move much from mid week either hun unfortunately. I'm sure you wont get stuck in the 16's though. If they do just make sure that you are eating for your new weight & not your starting weight. I think this is something we are all probably guilty of overlooking until we get stuck. I'm trying to be a lot more conscious of what & how much I eat this time. When is your official weigh in day?

I think you have a really good attitude to it all and I'm sure that's helps more than the food sometimes!

At at my ever heaviest I was 20st 8lb and I once lost 6 stone to get to 14st 8lb but can't remember ever being lighter than that as an adult, but you're right, even in the 14's I felt so much better so 13's must be amazing haha

I really don't want to do this again....!

Thank you hun.... I just hope I can keep this attitude up & maintain it this time. Life just completely got in the way last time... young kids, new business, running the kids to extra activities etc so I kind of know why I fell off plan which I think helps. Nothing has changed this time & if anything things are probably twice as hectic as they were then but this time I'm managing the plan a lot better & fitting in it from the start so no shocks for me down the line!!! Like you there is no way I could face this again. the shame I felt when I realised (before I even stepped onto the scales) that I was basically back where I started. I had zero energy & couldnt enjoy the things that I wanted to enjoy. One of my daughters is at the stage of starting to attend auditions etc & I just did not want to be the fat mum taking her so this time the weight is off for good... no matter how hard is is to get off & keep off x

Back