Step 1 Sole Source From Chunky Dunky to Fit & Fab - and all the bits inbetween!

Hi!

Is your consultant Fiona hodge by any chance?
Those 5 lbs are most likely just water weight and will be off in no time! Naughty Doc!

OMG YES - Is Fi your consultant as well? She is brilliant - and so motivating, she's so tiny!!

I was so angry at the doc but relieved as well, just felt like he pushed me into a V stressful situation that could have been avoided! Bloody men lol.

Glad to be back on plan today and feeling in control!

xxx

Omg!!! I'm starting with her on Thursday after seeing her on FB! Was with someone else previously.
You must live pretty close to me then? I'm in Datchet x

I'm in West Drayton, so not too far away at all - I used to go to another consultant (Tanya) but If I am 100% honest, you could tell that she put a bit of her weight back on which was a little off-putting. By the time I was ready to go back on plan, she didn't do mobile visits anyways so I found Fiona on the Cambridge website and I honestly can't fault her.

She's so lovely and friendly and honestly so motivating - she is so little but looks really healthy!

Good luck - I honestly cannot recommend her enough! xxx

Ahh nice to know there's someone close by! Could do with a buddy if you fancy it?

I used to go to Nikki she won loads of awards but just doesn't seem to have the enthusiasm anymore, more about money.

So glad you said that about fi, she looks great but I was a little nervous about being a bit embarrassed because she looks so good! I like the fact she went for a lower weight, I'd ideally like to be 8 1/2 - 9 because I'm quite small framed so hopefully she can get me there!

Ahh nice to know there's someone close by! Could do with a buddy if you fancy it?

I used to go to Nikki she won loads of awards but just doesn't seem to have the enthusiasm anymore, more about money.

So glad you said that about fi, she looks great but I was a little nervous about being a bit embarrassed because she looks so good! I like the fact she went for a lower weight, I'd ideally like to be 8 1/2 - 9 because I'm quite small framed so hopefully she can get me there!

Trust me hun Fi will get you there! She's been so lovely and really supportive especially as if been going through all the epilepsy stuff!

Yeah I definitely don't feel like she's in it for the money - I'm sure it helps as its a job after all but she doesn't ever mention it. I told her I wanted to be a consultant so we've made a pact that once I get my 5 stone loss she'll start her training to be a sponsor! So excited .....

Yes hun we can be buddies - you can kick me up the arse when I want cake ( which is quite often lol) xxxx

That's so exciting! Well today is the day. Got my lightest clothes I own on haha!

We should definitely buddy up you're so close I could actually kick your arse lol

That's so exciting! Well today is the day. Got my lightest clothes I own on haha!

We should definitely buddy up you're so close I could actually kick your arse lol

I'm tall though so you might miss it :D lol.

Good luck hun - let me know how you get on!

Where abouts do you work etc? Or are you at uni or whatnot?

I'm in the city (M&S HO) - love the job, hate the stress lol! Probably why I over eat lol

xxxx

I'm 5.3Good chance I'll miss it!

Thanks! I'll update later on, appointment is at 7.30. I'm a nanny for 3 children in Ascot, so I'm kept busy! Often wonder whether I'll do it forever but for now it's working for me.

I just have to stop picking at the food they eat!

God your brave!!! lol 3 kids - I'd be climbing the walls. I am the least maternal person ever, even when my niece tries to give me kisses, I check that she doesn't have chocolate around her face before I let her near me lol!

I feel that way about my job - I fell into it by accident 4 years ago and I'm still here lol!

I'm a total picker - I graze all day long which is why I need to lose so much weight. Booking my wedding in July for 2017 so got a goal to get into my dress in 2016 - size 10! I've picked the dress and it's not very forgiving in the pictures so I need to epically slim down lol. I may get my jaw wired shut for the next 2 years lol xxxx

You were right! She's awesome. Totally motivating and won't take bullshit. Perfect.
I'm not maternal either! Especially not doing what I do. It puts you off lol.
Yeah I graze unfortunately. That's the hardest thing to kick for me. Just having one grape here, a biscuit there. So difficult but so worth it x

I'm tall though so you might miss it :D lol. Good luck hun - let me know how you get on! Where abouts do you work etc? Or are you at uni or whatnot? I'm in the city (M&S HO) - love the job, hate the stress lol! Probably why I over eat lol xxxx

Which BU do you work on Lindsey? I'm an M&Ser but I'm in store.

Which BU do you work on Lindsey? I'm an M&Ser but I'm in store.

Hello Fellow M&S person :)

I'm the Int'l labelling planner - so yep,I'm the reason our products have those whopping great scratchy labels inside with about a million languages lol. I work across all BU's - lucky me!

I also work on RFID - which is actually really fun - but a bit of a headache I understand for store staff with the counts and stuff. Sorry about that one.... :D

Which store are you based in?

xxx

You were right! She's awesome. Totally motivating and won't take bullshit. Perfect.
I'm not maternal either! Especially not doing what I do. It puts you off lol.
Yeah I graze unfortunately. That's the hardest thing to kick for me. Just having one grape here, a biscuit there. So difficult but so worth it x

Lol I'm so glad you like her. She's so tiny but scary lol! Good scary though!

I'm actually not sure what to do re: Cambridge at the moment. I do want to follow it but my heads all over the shop - I'm going through quite a bit of grieving for my dad, trying to plan a wedding, I've been diagnosed with General Anxiety Disorder ( the joys!) and I am due to begin counselling for this , I'm still waiting on a propoer diagnosis re: Epilepsy and I'm just a bit of a wreck.

I don't feel like I have anything left to give to Cambridge - as much as I want to lose weight, I am struggling to keep the momentum for it as I am constantly jumping from one of the above issues to the next.

I spoke to my OH last night and he suggested that we just take 4 weeks and think about what we want.

I'm so confused....... :(

Oh L, I'm so sorry to hear this. It does sound like your head is in too many places at once. Does your Hubby to be suggest you take time to think about getting married? Or about the other things? I'm hoping the latter.
I think the way you have to look at it is: will you be happier if you stop. If the answer is yes then stop. If it's no, try and carry on and deal with one issue at a time.

Always here if you need a chat x

Oh L, I'm so sorry to hear this. It does sound like your head is in too many places at once. Does your Hubby to be suggest you take time to think about getting married? Or about the other things? I'm hoping the latter.
I think the way you have to look at it is: will you be happier if you stop. If the answer is yes then stop. If it's no, try and carry on and deal with one issue at a time.

Always here if you need a chat x

Oh no no - he's totally excited about the wedding. We're both obsessed with each other lol. Can't wait to marry his wee face - he's just my wee buddy <3 Love him to bits!

I think I would be happier to stop - for now so I can focus on getting the wedding booked and getting counselling out of the way. Also - lots happening at work and spending £500 a month on Cambridge (OH was doing it too , to lose 2 stone) is ALOT when we are saving for a wedding.

I need to have a think about it over the weekend and decide by next week what I want to do.... I'm hoping a walk around Ikea tomorrow will help lol

xxx

Ps : Thanks hun - I am a bit of a mess at the moment. Not good - but I'm sure I'll be ok. You up to much this weekend? xxxx

Hi Lyndseyb1987!

I just started reading your diary and Well Done on having the courage to come back! That takes more strength than you think.
This is my first time on CWP so nice to people who have had success with it in the past.
I am sorry to hear about your dad but he would be proud that your getting healthy and that you are living happily!

You have done really well with your weight loss, so keep it up!
I am tempted to change my councillor because she put me on Step 2 because of my BMI and I am seeing more and more people heavier than me being put on SS and SS+

I hope you finding the diet not too difficult and remember we are all here to support each other, I have been through some tough times in my life and it has caused me to gain a large amount of weight and I just feel like I am drowning in someone that isn't me.

As long as you get to a happy and healthy state then that's all you can ask for, plus that is the main purpose is to be healthy but happy with ourselves.

I can't wait to see the end result!

Keep updating and I will keep on reading.

Kx

Hey lovely,

I think if you need a break that's what you should do. A wedding is stressful enough as it is! Cambridge will always be there to come back to!

So glad it wasn't hubby having second thoughts! Sounds like you're both very lucky and loved up couldn't be happier for you zx

Hello Lovelies,

I've thought about it all weekend and I think Cambridge is just too restrictive for me. I used to enjoy having someone come and weigh me, but I think it's also contributing to my anxiety - as I feel like I can't have any time off ( for example if the OH want to have date night once a month) whereas on other plans, I can factor this in.

I've decided to continue on a VCLD - but not Cambridge. Won't lie, part of it is cost - we spend £500 a month for both us doing it and I can do Exante for £340 cheaper a month. Big difference.

I'm paying £340 a month for having someone come to weigh me..... puts it into perspective really for me.

Going to still follow the Total Solution plan - basically SS, for 12 weeks then re-asses.

I do feel rubbish about walking away from Cambridge, but I just don't think it's the plan for me. I'll still keep my diary on here though - so I can keep in touch with everyone and update on progress.

Don't actually think my losses will be any slower at all, as its in effect the same plan.

We shall see xxxx

Back