From chunky monkey to slim jim...I will never be a skinny minnie!!

Yeah lets do it together then next week and try to be 100%! :) I've got nothing planned so far which is good as it means there's nothing in the works to screw it up! I'll be starting my 100% week this Monday though as going out for a meal on Sunday, but looking forward to doing it with you. As an added incentive that will hopefully be the week I get my first stone award - I've got 4.5lbs to go, so not really achievable this week, but next week I reckon I can do it! :cool:

Brilliant, let's do it :D

Weighed in this morning and stayed the same, happy with that!!! Especially as on top of my KFC I went to Nandos last night...!!!

So Cheese Thief, the challenge is on! I'm going to start today as I've had my weigh in but join me on Monday. You can totally smash that 4.5lbs in two weeks! If not one!!!

Where are you going for your meal tomorrow??

Happy weekend everyone!!

Having a lazy/cheap one this weekend. Went out last night for dinner and then drinks whilst watching the Super Cup so now just chilling and trying not to spend money!

Am aiming to have a 100% week this week. I'm terrible at missing healthy extras (or having too much for my cheese!) or going slightly over syns, so reigning it in this week. Weighing and measuring and counting!

Today got up and went to weigh in, so didn't eat anything as don't eat before class! Couldn't stay as I had to get to the post office to send a parcel before it closed. Ended up queuing for about twenty minutes! Then went to Tesco to pick up some bits so was ravenous when I got home. Think it's had a bad effect as I have felt hungry all day!

Extra Easy day

Breakfast - none, as explained above!

Lunch - cheese toastie (HEx A and B) with loads of tomatoes and some Pom bears (5 syns)

Dinner - I'm making the chicken tikka masala from the little book that came with the new magazine. Syn free :) with coriander rice. As a treat I'm having half a garlic and coriander naan (9 syns) mmm!

So 14 syns for the day and both healthy extras eaten.

Also planned my food until Thursday - 2 x EE, 2 x green and 1 x red. Thought I'd mix it up a bit. Then Friday the boyfriend is away so not sure what to have... I hate cooking for one!!

Fab news that you STS, now you've got a clean slate ready for 100% week! I always hate cooking for one too. Normally me and my bf have the same and he cooks. When he's out I normally plump for a ready meal (which are usually quite bad syns wise!).

Tomorrow the meal is Sunday dinner at a country pub, that doesn't sound too bad, but it's gonna be a 3 courser! Had a look for starter and there's some syn free options which is great, dinner is only a few syns for roasties etc but dessert wise I'm screwed! Hoping I'm full by that point, but watching all the family tuck into yumminess and missing out isn't going to be much fun. I've been super good all week though, had a 3.5 mile walk today to help cancel it out too! Fingers crossed for a loss on Tue but looking forward to my 100% week now, together we can do it! :)

P.s I'm exactly same with not weighing and measuring things properly, especially when it comes to the cheese! :rolleyes:

Tomorrow the meal is Sunday dinner at a country pub, that doesn't sound too bad, but it's gonna be a 3 courser! Had a look for starter and there's some syn free options which is great, dinner is only a few syns for roasties etc but dessert wise I'm screwed! Hoping I'm full by that point, but watching all the family tuck into yumminess and missing out isn't going to be much fun. I've been super good all week though, had a 3.5 mile walk today to help cancel it out too! Fingers crossed for a loss on Tue but looking forward to my 100% week now, together we can do it! :)

I think you'll probably feel pretty full after a starter and a roast... And if you don't then you can either enjoy a bit of pudding and not feel guilty because you've made the choice and are in control (could you share with OH or someone else to at least get a taste?) Or sit there smugly knowing that you're strong and can resist :D

News flash: If you like curry, the chicken tikka masala from the new magazine (in the little book) is amazing!!!

Comes out properly creamy and thick and delicious, mmmmm. Like a takeaway! And syn free! (Except for my 9 syns of naan of which I enjoyed every single crumb).

It's a bit faffy and lots of washing up so a weekend dish for me I think!

Glad the CT Massala was nice, I've got the little book and was thinking about it, will have to give it a go. CTM is my fave from the Indian so it'll be nice to have a syn free version! Pity it's so faffy, that's how I find quite a lot of the SW recipes, definitely not something you've got time to rustle up on a week night.

Like you say I'm pretty sure I'm going to be full after the 2 courses. I mean no-one ever really *needs* a dessert, it's just nice to have a treat and feel a bit 'normal', especially with everyone else having one. For me the main thing is being in control, I've known about this meal the whole week so I've saved some syns. So long as it's not an impulse binge I'm ok with it, and hopefully one dessert won't affect the scales on Tue too much. I'll be over the moon if I get even 1lb this week as it'll mean I'm into the 22's at last! Still a horrific number, but slightly less horrific than 23!

Is not terribly faffy, it's just in the week after work I prefer to do something that you don't have to stand over for ages, so shove it in the oven or leave it on the hob. But with this you have to basically stay in the kitchen for 45 minutes doing different things so it would annoy me after a day at work!!

Well worth it though :D

Have a fantastic meal tomorrow, I hope you enjoy it. And good luck with the willpower!!

That's great that you're happy with your maintain this week. Having meals planned out for the week ahead is handy too, I always find that I look forward to my meals more when I plan.

Keep up the good work misses :)

Morning all

Had a massively lazy Sunday morning lie in, bliss! Just had breakfast/brunch/lunch - not sure what meal it would class as!

Extra Easy

Brunch - toast (HExB) with baked beans, bacon and loads of grilled cherry tomatoes

Dinner - beef brisket in ale gravy with a Yorkshire pudding (2 and a half syns), syn free roast potatoes and parsnips, broccoli and carrots

Need to sort myself out and have a shower so can head to the supermarket and do a weekly shop - if I can drag the boy out of bed!

Well done on your STS hun! Sounds like you've had a nice weekend, oooh lazy sunday morning lie in....(as it is monday I want to go back a day to have a lie in!) Have a good week :D

Well done you! Youre doing soooo much better than me at the moment. Feel like Ive spirraled out of control and just eaten a million meals out, had no form of control and havent enjoyed anything!

Keep up the will power! x

Well done on your STS hun! Sounds like you've had a nice weekend, oooh lazy sunday morning lie in....(as it is monday I want to go back a day to have a lie in!) Have a good week :D

There is nothing better than a Sunday lie in:D I have to get up on a Saturday morning to go to weigh in so Sunday is my only morning of the week with no alarm and I treasure it!!

Have a lovely week too :)

Well done you! Youre doing soooo much better than me at the moment. Feel like Ive spirraled out of control and just eaten a million meals out, had no form of control and havent enjoyed anything!

Keep up the will power! x

Thank you Emma.

Thats a shame that you haven't enjoyed anything. I'm a firm believer that sometimes things happen - occasions, emotions, circumstances - and it's natural for us to relax a bit otherwise life wouldn't be right! But if you're not really enjoying what you're doing then its a horrible feeling isn't it - like you've just wasted syns? Do you know what's causing it?

xx

Hey chick, I'm totally with you on the meal planning. I've got all ours sorted for this week too after a huge trolley dash yesterday!

Hope you're having a good week xx

I haven't been well and me and wasn't eating then got better and thought id treat myself but like Ive said they have just been wasted syns so not tempted by anything naughty now!

Hey hun just popping in to see how you're getting on. Hope you're having a good week x

*slinks back in with tail between her legs*

Hi ladies - thank you for caring, and sorry for my disappearing act!!

Long story short - everything went wrong and last weekend weigh-in I'd put on 2lbs. This week hasn't been great so I'm dreading getting on the scales this morning!

Not making excuses but work has been manic recently and the next two weeks are going to be absolutely crazy. I'm working all next weekend as well so can't weigh-in :-( which means a massive danger of me losing my focus. Argh! I don't know what's wrong with my head!

Hope you're all well, I'll pop round diaries now :)

Back