From Fat to Fab

Cheryl well done fantastic weight loss , and when your on minimins your always Cheryl x

PV day tomorrow! And not just any PV day... it's Fajita Friday! Arrrrrriba! :D

Did Fit Ball today. Thought it sounded like a nice pleasant (dare I say easy?) class. Little did I know that those innocent looking inflatable gym balls aren't just for putting your feet on to watch the TV. Oh no sireee... in the gym setting they are cleverly disguised instruments of pure torture. A sit up/press up/leg raise takes on a whole new meaning when balanced precariously on a wobbly ball (especially when used in conjunction with spawn-of-Satan-stupid-skinny-cow instructor), and muscles shook in places that I had no idea I had muscles. Ok, ok, yes, my whole body shook. And apparently my leg still wasn't high enough. Cow. I think she had hers glued to the floor.

Kofte for dinner tonight (if I can actually lift my fork that is) and if I'm still able to walk tomorrow it'll be nothing short of a small miracle. My God, I better be rivaling Elle MacPherson on the beach this summer....

Hahaha Cheryl I'll never look at another one of those balls again without thinking torture instrument : -) x

same here LOL

Excellent loss Cheryl! What do you use in place of wraps for fajitas?

Back