From fat to pregnant in one long step.

Good to see... Muller Lite Vanilla yoghurt, I presume. Enjoy!

Yep i love these yoghurts, but dont eat too many.

I am so tired! end of day two :D im going to have an early night tonight, feel pretty worn out! going to try and survive till 10pm then go read in bed.

Yawn! Me and OH wasnt planning on moving BUT we have seen a house for sale we like and have to go ask FIL VERY nicely if he would buy it for us, if we wanted it. Its mega expensive at 280k (ouch) so will find out tomorrow, but it means i will be closer to his mum and dad which i want especially as i want to get pregnant at some point. Its too big for us (6 bedroomed) but its on the street i like :) and means i would NEED to finish my house haha to sell or what ever he would wanna do with it.

See what happens tomorrow, might be too expensive :( dunno! he offered to buy a house 15k cheaper on same street soooooooooooooooooooooooo i might be crying tomorrow! only jokin i like where i live atm no neighbours ahhhhhhhhhhhh bliss :p

I like the sound of your FIL...

Ooooh! id love loads of babies lol

We have decided not to go for the one at 280k as i dont like its position, but have seen one on the same street with beautiful views! so we are going to see that tomorrow at 1pm! its cheaper (260k) and has (only!) 5 bedrooms - jokin 5 bedrooms is too many for us haha

But now we have to finish our house off to sell if we like it, have to sell house, paddock and barns all in one go, but leave that to the FIL.

Well nearly end of day 3, wow was a tough one today! family all eating sunday dinner :( while i ate chicken breast, asked for it to be plain it had been sat in gravy all morning :mad: sooooo i didnt eat too much of it, been feeling very tired while on this diet but nvm it will be worth it in the end.

Start weight: 20 stone 11.75lb

Todays weight: 20 stone 4.50 lbs

Total loss: 7.25lbs!! in 3 days :p

I like the sound of your FIL...

Yep he is lovely, he has always said he will provide a house for us and a house for his sister, rent and mortgage free and they will go in a trust so money or anything can never be secured on them etc so always have a house. But can move when we want though, as the money will go in to the "trust" bank account and then on to the next house to pay for that.

Wow, that sounds fab Kate, hope the one you see tomorrow is lovely for you. Be great exercise for you packing up a house and moving, there's a couple of extra pounds off for you!

Woooo! never thought of that! we wouldnt use a removal company, would use a few cars and a very long trailer! lol (fits a tractor on) my god im glad my FIL used to be a farmer lol

Lovely distracting house talk (I don't do baby talk!!), but I'm a little concerned that you only ate a bit of a chicken breast for your lunch.

Can you tell us about your entire day's food intake? It's important to eat PLENTY of protein? (sorry if I've missed it on previous page, but can't go there now without losing this!)

Hi, i ate a rather large piece but made up for it when i got home lol

I will have to try and keep a food diary as tbh i dont know what i have eaten the day before (i have really bad memory problems)

All i know is i have had an extremly stressful day and just ate a mini pork pie ooooops, back on the diet though one little blip but with the day ive had i needed it!

Oh dear PPK... just read your last post... and see it's been a couple of days SINCE you posted... come back and talk to us.

No worries if you've lapsed... but don't undo all your hard work!

Hey sorry not been on, internet been playing up and had a few problems :(

I got ill and i am finally getting better *yey* lol

I did lapse while i was ill, i have prob put all my weight back on but glad its the beginning and not half way through. Been bad with my bipolar so ive got help for that :D

Back on track, will be getting everything sorted today to start tomorrow again :D ive got my motivation back.

Sorry i disappeared :D i do love the Dukan diet so you cant get rid of me just yet :p

Glad to hear it!

I dont know whats up with me?

I keep starting the diet then finding one excuse or another to eat crap :(

Why do i keep doing it, i soooooooo badly want to try for a baby but no way am i doing it at this weight, wouldnt be fair on me or my baby.

I have no kitchen at the minute as OH is changing it all around, so i cant cook nothing so end up eating rubbish and im sick of it.

Why cant i stay motivated? what the hell have i got to do? put pictures of babies all over my house? lock up my purse? my mood is so up and down (stupid bipolar) that when im up im like yeah i can do this but when i am down i just eat, stupid medication is making me eat eat eat. I just wanna scream.

Fed up of it all now, but feel a little better for ranting on here.

Well! tomorrow is day one even if it kills me!

Guess ill weigh 20 stone 12 tomorrow (no idea hope its not more)

Im off to bed, medication has changed from normal to slow release so i am constantly tired ALL day :( stupid chemist messing it up gonna have to get it changed back, its horrible being tired and your mind feeling slow all day, oh the joys of anti psychotic medications, is it possible these tablets "hold" my weight, as when i miss them for a few days i can loose 9/10lbs without doing anything and soon as i go back on them the weight comes back on? weird?

Anyways im off sorry for the rant.

Im going to bed nn xx

Sounds like a bit of a tough time, PPK, but please don't give up hope.

We had a new kitchen fitted last year and it was pretty hellish, virtually impossible to make healthy meals, never mind Dukan. Why don't you wait until your husband's finished making the changes to it, sweetheart? Then it should be far easier for you, and better for you than lots of re-starts.

In the meantime, feel free to come on here and rant away. It can be good to get things off your chest, and we're here to listen.

Hope things look a little brighter for you in the morning. Take care, pet.

Ditto what DD says, always a friendly ear on the boards.:)

Hope the medication settles down and that you feel better soon.

Why not plan some menus to keep you a little focused until the kitchen is fit for purpose, then you'll have the organisation done and it will be easier to stick to.

Back