From here to Eternally Slim Christmas 12 week Challenge

1st week is walking for 1.5mins and jogging for 1 min - is tough but doable

Hey I'm doing C25K too! I'm on week 7 at the mo and still going strong. I remember day 1 of week 1 was brutal. If anything it's easier now at week 7 than it was then because I've got used to running and my body recovers a lot quicker now.

Good luck to both of us!

Ronniejacobs - 10lbs by xmas
Eternalflame - 2 stone to loose. Wk 1 challenge - go to gym 3 times instead of 2.
idlekat - lose - 2st, w1 challenge - run for 25 mins instead of 20
Lenlu - 16lbs to lose to bring me to 3 1/2 Stone - Walk the dog more!
Jimoftroy - lose 18lb. Umm, what can I do? Swim 3 times a week, and at least 2 other exercise sessions, as yet unspecified.
HastaLaVegan - Lose 2 Stone - Wk 1 Challenge - Do 2-3 sessions on the wii
Rosiepeace - Lose 1 stone - Wk 1 Challenge - Do C25K 3 times
Pesty - Lose 8.5lb - actually use the 12 gym vouchers i have!!!!
ConstantlyDizzy -Lose 20lbs -Wk1 Challenge -Dont throw up during physio:rolleyes:
KK - OK - will try and go for 24lbs! WK1 - Exercise 3 times.
MadameLaMinx - lose 9lb and get to target. week 1 challenge - get back on the exercise bike!!

Eternalflame - 2 stone to loose. Wk 1 challenge - go to gym 3 times instead of 2.
Jimoftroy - lose 18lb. Umm, what can I do? Swim 3 times a week, and at least 2 other exercise sessions, as yet unspecified.
Rosiepeace - Lose 1 stone - Lost 2lb's this week :) 12lb's to go - Wk 1 Challenge - Do C25K 3 times
Pesty - Lose 8.5lb - actually use the 12 gym vouchers i have!!!!
ConstantlyDizzy -Lose 20lbs -Wk1 Challenge -Dont throw up during physio:rolleyes:
MadameLaMinx - lose 9lb and get to target. week 1 challenge - get back on the exercise bike!!

Idlekat - thanks for letting me know it does get easier, am kinda thinking I might do each week twice so it means that it will take twice as long but am also hoping that it will help tone some parts up just by taking doing it over a longer time.

0.5 off for me this week and im really pleased as i deserved a gain!!

8lbs to go until target!! xx

Rosiepeace - Lose 1 stone - Lost 2lb's this week :) 12lb's to go - Wk 1 Challenge - Do C25K 3 times
Pesty - Lose 8.5lb - 0.5lb lost - 8lb to go!!

Well done Pesty, on that .5lb, not far to go now :).

I lost 2.5lb last night :)Ronniejacobs - 10lbs by xmas
Eternalflame - 2 stone to loose. 2.5lb loss, 25.5lb to go. Wk 1 challenge - go to gym 3 times instead of 2.

Well I suppose a pound and a half was as much as I could expect this week, and if I keep that up, I should get to the Christmas target. Was hoping for more, though!

Eternalflame - 2 stone to loose. 2.5lb loss, 25.5lb to go. Wk 1 challenge - go to gym 3 times instead of 2.
Lenlu - 16lbs to lose to bring me to 3 1/2 Stone - Walk the dog more! Jimoftroy - 1.5 down, 16.5 to go. Wk 2 challenge: actually get to the pool the 3 times I said I'd do. Start C25K.

Well done on the great losses everyone!! :D

3lb off for me this week, very pleased after a maintain last week.

Lenlu - 16lbs to lose to bring me to 3 1/2 Stone - Walk the dog more! Jimoftroy - 1.5 down, 16.5 to go. Wk 2 challenge: actually get to the pool the 3 times I said I'd do. Start C25K.
HastaLaVegan - Lose 2 Stone - 3lb lost, 25lb to go Wk 1 Challenge - Do 2-3 sessions on the wii

Thank you! Feeling really motivated this week, but I blame MLM for that. We've decided to get Jillian's 30 day shred so I've gone and reserved some weights at Argos and now I'm all revved up and ready to go :D

That's another new thing I've just learnt: had to look up the 30 day shred, but now I understand.

First C25k, now this. I'm learning so much on this site!

HastaLaVegan - Lose 2 Stone - 3lb lost, 25lb to go Wk 1 Challenge - Do 2-3 sessions on the wii
valerie11- lose 21lbs and ditto get my bum on my excercise bike :eek:

I'd love to join in too :)

Jimoftroy - 1.5 down, 16.5 to go. Wk 2 challenge: actually get to the pool the 3 times I said I'd do. Start C25K.
Loopeylou - Lose 21lb - Wk1 Challenge is to stick to 7 day plan :p

3lb off for me today - good start to the challenge :)

Lenlu - 16lbs to lose to bring me to 3 1/2 Stone, 3lb Loss 13lb to go - Walk the dog more!
Jimoftroy - 1.5 down, 16.5 to go. Wk 2 challenge: actually get to the pool the 3 times I said I'd do. Start C25K.
Loopeylou - Lose 21lb - Wk1 Challenge is to stick to 7 day plan :p

Back