From here to Eternally Slim Christmas 12 week Challenge

Welcome Loopey. Good luck. Lenlu, well done on the big loss this week. Its a great start. Xx

Idlekat - thanks for letting me know it does get easier, am kinda thinking I might do each week twice so it means that it will take twice as long but am also hoping that it will help tone some parts up just by taking doing it over a longer time.

Yeah don't worry about how long it takes you, the main thing is that you're doing it. I've repeated quite a few weeks and in fact am repeating week 7 right now!

some how my name didn't get carried on so have put it in again :)

Ronniejacobs - 10lbs by xmas
Eternalflame - 2 stone to loose. 2.5lb loss, 25.5lb to go. Wk 1 challenge - go to gym 3 times instead of 2.
idlekat - lose - 2st, w1 challenge - run for 25 mins instead of 20
Lenlu - 16lbs to lose to bring me to 3 1/2 Stone, 3lb Loss 13lb to go - Walk the dog more!
Jimoftroy - 1.5 down, 16.5 to go. Wk 2 challenge: actually get to the pool the 3 times I said I'd do. Start C25K.
HastaLaVegan - Lose 2 Stone - Wk 1 Challenge - Do 2-3 sessions on the wii
Rosiepeace - Lose 1 stone - Lost 2lb's this week :) 12lb's to go - Wk 1 Challenge - Do C25K 3 times
Pesty - Lose 8.5lb - 0.5lb lost - 8lb to go!!
ConstantlyDizzy -Lose 20lbs -Wk1 Challenge -Dont throw up during physio:rolleyes:
KK - OK - will try and go for 24lbs! WK1 - Exercise 3 times.
MadameLaMinx - lose 9lb and get to target. week 1 challenge - get back on the exercise bike!!
Loopeylou - Lose 21lb - Wk1 Challenge is to stick to 7 day plan :p
katemcg - lose 21lb - wk 1 challenge to get moving more -1lb 20lb to go!:xmascheers:
valerie - lose 21lbs and to get my bum on my excercise bike :eek:__________________

can i play please!

Eternalflame - 2 stone to loose. 2.5lb loss, 25.5lb to go. Wk 1 challenge - go to gym 3 times instead of 2.
Lenlu - 16lbs to lose to bring me to 3 1/2 Stone, 3lb Loss 13lb to go - Walk the dog more!
Jimoftroy - 1.5 down, 16.5 to go. Wk 2 challenge: actually get to the pool the 3 times I said I'd do. Start C25K.
Rosiepeace - Lose 1 stone - Lost 2lb's this week :) 12lb's to go - Wk 1 Challenge - Do C25K 3 times
ConstantlyDizzy -Lose 20lbs -Wk1 Challenge -Dont throw up during physio:rolleyes:
MadameLaMinx - lose 9lb and get to target. week 1 challenge - get back on the exercise bike!!
katemcg - lose 21lb - wk 1 challenge to get moving more -1lb 20lb to go!:xmascheers:
valerie - lose 21lbs and to get my bum on my excercise bike
donna - lose 21lbs - get the wii out!

Last edited:
Of course! The more the merrier. Just decide on your target & add yourself to the list.

MadameLaMinx - lose 9lb and get to target. week 1 challenge - get back on the exercise bike!! 7lb to go- didn't make the exercise bike but did 3 days of Jillian. Next weeks challenge, a full week of Jillian

Lost another 1.5 this week so only 10.5 syns to go :) Didn't manage any C25K at all - This week will try and get on my twist and tone and exercise ball.

MadameLaMinx - lose 9lb and get to target. week 1 challenge - get back on the exercise bike!! 7lb to go- didn't make the exercise bike but did 3 days of Jillian. Next weeks challenge, a full week of Jillian

WI tomorrow. I've been really good, so I deserve the scales to be really nice.

Watch this space...

Just updating!! I lost 1lb this week and got my 2 stone award, i started Shred yesterday so i hoping it will impact my losses next week! xx

Lost another 1.5 this week so only 10.5 syns to go :) Didn't manage any C25K at all - This week will try and get on my twist and tone and exercise ball.

Pesty - Lose 8.5lb - 1.5lb lost - 7lb to go!! Complete the 30 day Shred!!

Ok, I'll update it, but not happy!

Jimoftroy - 0.5 down :sigh:, 17.5 to go :(. Wk 3 challenge: Another 2 swims, 2 C25Ks and 2 vibrogym sessions :eek:

Good morning

Well a STS week for me this week, but still aiming to challenge last week:

Eternalflame - 2 stone to loose. 2.5lb loss, 25.5lb to go.Week 2 challenge - Gym 4 times this week.
Jimoftroy - 0.5 down :sigh:, 17.5 to go :(. Wk 3 challenge: Another 2 swims, 2 C25Ks and 2 vibrogym sessions :eek:

gggggrrrr stc am really peeeved was so good last week wish i had eaten that piece of birthday cake now!!!!!!!

Eternalflame - 2 stone to loose. 2.5lb loss, 25.5lb to go.Week 2 challenge - Gym 4 times this week.
katemcg - lose 21lb - (-2.5) 18.5lb to go!:xmascheers:

Updating with my 1lb gain :(

Lenlu - 16lbs to lose to bring me to 3 1/2 Stone, 2lb Loss 14lb to go - Walk the dog more! More Water!! Be good!!

OMG lost half this week really expected a gain so updated

Ronniejacobs - 10lbs by xmas (- 1/2 7/10)
Lenlu - 16lbs to lose to bring me to 3 1/2 Stone, 2lb Loss 14lb to go - Walk the dog more! More Water!! Be good!!
donna - lose 21lbs - get the wii out![/QUOTE]

had a slight problem with the plumbing this week.....had to call out DynoRod :mad::D 1.5 gain

ConstantlyDizzy -Lose 20lbs (+1.5) 21.5 to go-Wk2 Challenge -Dont throw up during physio:rolleyes:
donna - lose 21lbs - get the wii out

Where an earth have I been...completely missed this one - hopefully not too late to join in!!

Jimoftroy - 0.5 down , 17.5 to go . Wk 3 challenge: Another 2 swims, 2 C25Ks and 2 vibrogym sessions
Rosiepeace - Lose 1 stone - Lost 2lb's this week 12lb's to go - Wk 1 Challenge - Do C25K 3 times
Lost another 1.5 this week so only 10.5 syns to go Didn't manage any C25K at all - This week will try and get on my twist and tone and exercise ball.
ConstantlyDizzy -Lose 20lbs (+1.5) 21.5 to go-Wk2 Challenge -Dont throw up during physio
Loopeylou - Lose 21lb - Wk1 Challenge is to stick to 7 day plan
katemcg - lose 21lb - (-2.5) 18.5lb to go!
TC19 - 14lbs off by xmas - challenge...add tae bo to my workout:crazy:

Jimoftroy - 0.5 down , 17.5 to go . Wk 3 challenge: Another 2 swims, 2 C25Ks and 2 vibrogym sessions
Rosiepeace - Lose 1 stone - Lost 3lb so far 11lb's to go - This week will try and get on my twist and tone and exercise ball.
ConstantlyDizzy -Lose 20lbs (+1.5) 21.5 to go-Wk2 Challenge -Dont throw up during physio

Gained 0.5lb this week - not a surprise and am sure I can still manage this and lose this 11lb's before christmas :)

Jimoftroy - 3.5 down , 14.5 to go . Wk 4 challenge: Another 2 swims, at least 2 C25Ks and 2 vibrogym sessions
Rosiepeace - Lose 1 stone - Lost 3lb so far 11lb's to go - This week will try and get on my twist and tone and exercise ball.

A much better week for me - and I've put the colours back.

Back