From here to Eternally Slim

Morning All,

Had a very good weekend :)- OH did most of the washing up and hoovering same had a lazy weekend - well almost his mum and dad were coming hence the work he did! - still -it was done so allowed me to do some cooking. Oh and had hair cut - Short!!! :eek:it was long before - I like it, it makes me feel young again.

Well done MLM for making it into the final 9 - WOW and size 14's I dream of size 14's.:rolleyes:

ronnie - Hope new job works out for you hun.:)

RP - Congrats to you to - its all going on isn't it.:)

Pesty - mmm fancy dress - Cowgirl, short skirt, boots, and check shirt for a hat.- very sexy. or waitress all in one body, short black skirt and apron - something for hair, tights or stockings. or catwoman leggings, all in one body - make ears felt or cardboard - use a hairband to stick them onto tail can be made out of anything. mmmm depends what you have in your wardrobe that you can cut up and use.. :)

EF - Just wanted to say HI - hope your okay and not studying too hard.:)

Libra- Thanks for your kind words.:) She went to London Sat with another friend in a limo so I know shes living and having fun, and not moping about - which is good.

Best do some work now.

Love to all you wonderful ladies.

Good afternoon - popping in at lunch break :)

MLM, ditto what Pesty said, you are our WOTY and You go so far into that finals, to come 9th is amazing!!

Pesty - What is the theme of the party? There are so many holloween custumes about at the moment, so you wouldn't hunt for long there. You could look at an Abba theme, is your OH going too? He could also match your theme too? Wide trousers (charity shop) head band and a tunic style top? Or short skirt for you ;), knee high boots and tunic style top again. Sorry I can't be much more help.

With re to thinking you might be a STS week, don't worry about that, its a maintain and you'll do another good loss next week im sure :).

KK, bet your hair looks lovely :). I drove passed my hairdressers yesterday (went a month ago) and it had closed, with a shop for let sign outside, lol.. I liked the way they did it.

Decided even though I Weighed yesterday (very naughty EF), that i will go to group tonight, not gonna cop out, lol.. will stand and take it like a Woman :). A STS week, I am ready for you!!

Right back to work and will catch up later. Enjoy your day xx

Hey EF,

Glad things seem to be looking up for you in the 'job avaliable' department!!!

Its not really a themed party just any fancy dress, in the end i ordered the superwoman costume off ebay which cost £20 so not too bad. People are going as woody, buzz, lady bird, bumble bee, the stig, a smurf and others i cant think of so it really is a bit off a miss match.

You dont know that it'll definitly be a STS tonight but it is good that you have prepared yourself for the worst and that you are going tonight, its really important otherwise you cant draw a true line under it and move on. Once you know where you stand you can go forward

Hope everyones having a good day!! Im pooped, trying to stay awake at my desk is becoming a real challenge!! lol xx

HI

EF - Thats a shame its closed! istn't that always the way when you get someone who does your hair just how you like it. Thanks re Hair I love it its so easy to care for...Don't worry about WI or STS ...I'm sure you've done better than you think.:)

Pesty - thats cool well done - I'm sure it will look fantastic.:)

I've had lots to eat today already - and probably about 10 syns but only have BB on Toast tonight then off to ART club so I know I won't be able to picj at anything so no more syns for me today - cool. Red day tomorrow - Tea has already been cooked on Sunday ready for tomorrow - how organised am I- ha!:)

Best do some work before finishing for the day.

EF - your hair dresser has probably moved to another local salon so keep an eye out!! Or if you have her mobile number (they're usually on business cards!) give her a call!!

KK - You are organised!!! Tea tonight for me is gammon, mash, cauliflower, sweetcorn and some colmans 4 cheese sauce (9.5 syns for whole pack so 4.5 syns if i have just under half) its my fav meal im so looking forward to it but i have to wait until after WI at 7 tonight!!!! :(

xxxx

hi all well having a totally non diet flex day as its my bday today and been v naughty and got pizza for tea tonight, but will be back on it tomorrow.

hope everyone is well

Think the above post is a sales technique, using our group and many more I expect!

Anyway, moving on swiftly, lol..

Yes, Hairdresser upped and gone, will call the numbers on the card I have as they may be redirected, hadn't thought of that til now, thanks KK and Pesty.

Gald you got your outfit Pesty, and hey.. you could even sell it back on there and get more too :).

Off home now, get ready for WI. xx

Happy Birthday Ronnie!!!

Just got back from WI. -4.5 and SOTW!! Stress obviously suits me :8855:

Had to talk about the WOTY event and have my board shown around. Blurgh.

Bit of a milestone too, because I cracked over 80lb lost since Jan. Huzzah!!

oooo MLM....well done hun!!!! what an amazing week you've had,and very well deserved too!

pesty....looking forward to hearing how you have done hun.

i lost 1.5lb this week....well chuffed with that as its been star week all week and for some reason today im mega bloated--to the extent that hubby,consultant and a friend all commented on it!!!

that now leaves me with 39lbs(2 stone 11.5lbs) gone since i started on the 5th of april and i only have 10lbs left until target :)

MLM - that's fab news about you getting to the final 9 in your region - what an achievement :)

KK - *hugs* for your situation *hugs* I think you are being a real star

Pesty - enjoy your fancy dress party :) You deserve it hun and I hope the outfit goes down a storm :)

Good luck to everyone for WI today and the rest of the week :)

Congrats to all those who have lost so far this week :)
Anyone who STS or gains - I'm sure it will be off next week

I gain 1.5lb's - but that is not a surprise - from tomorrow things will be different and I will hopefully be back on track 100% again :)

Well done on your losses lurverick and MLM (4.5lbs!!! amazing!).

And happy birthday, ronnie :)

Superwoman, eh Pesty? You're not short on confidence, that's for sure. Dunno if I could carry off any form of lycra just yet :p

Rosie, I like your attitude, and good luck for next week!

Morning all!!!

I STS this week which was thoroughly deserved, ive been a bit off track this week what with moving house.

Any way 100% this week, doing a food diary and switching groups to give me a push to get back on track (dont want to start a new group with a gain now do i!!!)

Well done on your losses Luverick and MLM!!! Im only 10lbs from target now too :D

HAHAHA Scanbran, you cracked me up!! I think a lot of alcohol will be consumed before i leave the house!!! Im hoping it fits me as its a 10-12!!!

I dont look quite like her tho haha

xxxx

Bit of help please!!! Is the below for all the things listed????? Or just the roasted pepper mix as it says tortillas, seasoning mix and mild salsa??? Dont worry i worked it out :D

Old El Paso Fajita Dinner Kit - Flour Tortillas, Seasoning Mix & Mild Salsa, Roasted Tomato & Peppers per tortilla

extraeasy.gif
7 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 7 Syns
green.gif
Green 7 Syns

Old El Paso Fajita Dinner Kit - Flour Tortillas, Seasoning Mix & Mild Salsa, Roasted Tomato & Peppers 144g salsa

extraeasy.gif
2½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 2½ Syns
green.gif
Green 2½ Syns

Old El Paso Fajita Dinner Kit - Flour Tortillas, Seasoning Mix & Mild Salsa, Roasted Tomato & Peppers 35g mix

extraeasy.gif
4½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 4½ Syns
green.gif
Green 4½ Syns

Im having it for dinner tonight but will have 1 tortilla and then some of the chicken on its own!!

xxxx

Morning all

What a blustery day today.

Going away at the weekend to Harrogate - how splendid I know hubby will want to visit Bettys Tea rooms - so am trting really hard to save some syns to put towards a slice cake.:)

RP-Thanks for the hugs - much appreciated.:)

Art class last night - drawing of hubby was perfect the tutor said - ooo I'm so happy.:)

MLM - What a star you are!:)

Pesty - Bet the outfit will look great!:)
Well done to everyone for the losses - I'm yet to have my WI I changed from a Saturday to Thursday but I might weigh myself tomorrow just to see!

Friend has her results back today for the scan on head - will update as soon as I know the outcome.

Have a good day I'm off to eat my apple......:)

Hey KK,

Yes please update about your friend when you know!! Fingers crossed for some good news!!

A weekend away might be just what you need huni, i hope you have a really nice time!!

xxxx

Thanks Pesty,

I must admit I am really looking forward to it.:)

I did text my friend to say good luck and hope its good news, but not heard anything back. Which is strng as she usully texts straight back - but I'm not reading into that - I'll wait too hear. Thanks for listening well reading..

Hubby has good news now has a job YAY didn't take him long he was only out of work for 3 weeks - bless him he is really worried about it. The new drive for him will be 65 miles - yuk so will take him at least hour and half and maybe longer on way home as he has to go onto the dreaded M25....Still its good opportunity and I hope it all goes well for him - but he's very much like me in that he worries that he'll fit in etc... bless him...:)

oh well best continue with work - yawn...:)

Thanks Pesty,

I must admit I am really looking forward to it.:)

I did text my friend to say good luck and hope its good news, but not heard anything back. Which is strng as she usully texts straight back - but I'm not reading into that - I'll wait too hear. Thanks for listening well reading..

Hubby has good news now has a job YAY didn't take him long he was only out of work for 3 weeks - bless him he is really worried about it. The new drive for him will be 65 miles - yuk so will take him at least hour and half and maybe longer on way home as he has to go onto the dreaded M25....Still its good opportunity and I hope it all goes well for him - but he's very much like me in that he worries that he'll fit in etc... bless him...:)

oh well best continue with work - yawn...:)

Aww bless!!! Say a big Congrats to him from all of us on here!!!

Its a massive achievement in the current climate!! Yea the drive sounds like a bit of a bummer but at least he is in somewhere, if its all a bit much he can apply elsewhere but at least he has somewhere to start from!

My OH is so fed up with his job, he's been looking to apply for a place working on the underground but that will mean working nights and i'll have to stay in the flat on my own!! :(

I wouldnt worry about your friend not texting you back yet, im sure she will as soon as she knows anything! xx

Back