From here to Eternally Slim

Thanks Luverick and Sarah. Baby was taken into hospital last night :( he hasn't been feeding properly and now very janudiced. So he's under a lamp and my daughter is expressing, so she can bottle feed him and see what he is getting. Hoping he will be back home by tomorrow. x

Here are some pics..

http://www.minimins.com/21133-eternalflame-albums-my-grandson.html

Last edited:
congrats ef,
is there room on the wagon for me? have been awful. Going to the gym but apart from that foodwise been rubbish.

my gym is 5 times a week for a 30 min class each time

Morning :)

Thanks Pesty and Ronnie,

Baby came home on Wednesday, all is well. I did a baby shower yesterday for my friends who have know my daughter since she was a baby in the morning, all of my family in afternoon. It was a lovely day, all aunts and uncles, great grandparents and 7 second cousins too. My grandson now has a name, Lucas, Tyler James, it really suits him too. Lucas is doing really well and he already has his own little character, tries to feed off of everyone at the moment, lol..

Food wise, I made a huge sw lasagne yesterday, 16 servings and the whole thing was 10 syns, everyone loved it, so I will be making that again. I did have a few glasses to wet the baby's head, so did go over syns, but today I am back on the wheel to loosing or sustaining for wi on Thurs.

Ronnie I have booked in my diary some gym sessions too. Trying to aim for on the way home from work, as I tend to get home and don't want to go out, lol.. it is the busiest, but can still do some cardio at least and maybe a class too. So lets get back on this wagon, lol..

Pesty, bet you'll be in the 11's soon hun xx

Gonna try some new receipes too this week, as I know that motivates me to stay on track.

Happy Monday everyone xx

def EF my classes are in the morning so get up at 6.10 out house for 6.30 - 15min walk to station then a 5 min walk to gym then 30 mins of exercise

well done ronnie - thats fab hun x

never mind ronnie,you know what you can do to get it back off again - and it will be in no time x

Hello all!! Sorry ive been a bit pants coming on here!! I will do better i promise :D

Dont worry about the gain Ronnie, one good week will see most of that off if not all of it.

I have been really good this week, well so far this week!! Hopefully it'll continue, 25 days till my sisters wedding and my bridesmaids dress is a little tight fitted!!!

How is everyone, up to much over easter?? xx

nope doing some stuff in the garden and playing pc and reading books - no gym till tuesday :)

Hello Guys - I'm coming back with my tail between my legs - been gaining and gaining and now trying to get the weight off.

Many congrats Nanny EF on your grandson Lucas - lovely name.

How's everyone been doing?

Hope you're all doing well.

Back