From here to Eternally Slim

She apparently was in on the gag, and they were going to keep it going until she turned up on Sunday, but obviously his conscience got the better of him.

You neednt worry though, revenge may take a few years to plan - but I WILL get him good. No good doing it now, when he is expecting it.

EF, congrats on your daughters engagement! I am sure she didnt mean to be hurtful, just got carried away with the emotion of it all :) Kids eh? :8855:

Just remember to include it in your mother of the groom speach when he gets married - you will have the last laugh

Hi KK, Im not sure, ive not done it, I can't see any reason why not as you can buy quiche frozen.

Thanks MLM and Pesty, Sasha's head runs first and her heart follows, lol.

Pesty, good on you for staying within all your syns last night, keep it up for the next few days and I'm sure you'll see a good loss next week.

Right off to dry my hair, I look like a scraped carrot at the moment , lol. x
Scraped carrott - lol the visualisations are immense

Congrats for your daughter honey, i very much doubt her telling on facebook before you was intentional she was probably just v excited

Such a confidence boost!!!

I just went out on my lunch break (yes one hour before im due to finish work lol)

Ive got a charity ball to go to in October for my friend who died in afghanistan, so i poped into monsoon as i have no idea what dress size i am. So i picked up one dress to try on and the woman on the changing rooms asked why i had it in 3 different sizes lol. So i explaned to her that ive lose 2 stone since January - 1.5 since joining SW and she got very excited, so half an hour later i have all the shop assistants in the changing room with every dress they have in the store as we discovered in a size 12!!!! It was such an amazing feeling they were all ooooing and awwwing at the different dresses and i couldnt get over how i looked in the mirror!!!

65209803_m1.jpg

Not this colour but this is the dress!!

Im so determined now to get that last 10lbs off and feeling like im a little bit of a hottie!! lol

xxxx

Last edited:
oooooooooooooooooo pesty that dress is gorgeous!!!!!! ooo i want it!!! lol!!!
sorry to hear about your friend in afghanistan,must be horrible...hubby's friend has just arrived back this week after a 3 month tour,its a relief its over!

Hello All

Sorry Ive not been about...Ive had hospital appoints every day this week and im just drained (and been very very sick with the travelling 1 hour+ each way bringing on the vertigo)
Ive not managed to eat as regular as normal either with and raging PMT monster nearly had the food fairies ramming all sorts of off limits things in my gob :eek: BUT I RESISTED....POLISH HALO:p It still only got me a pathetic 1/2 pound loss on thurs....But *week had begun that day so not bad i suppose all things considered.

Ive got one more hosp appt on monday-the barium swallow for this hernia prob then thats me done for a few week WOOOHOOO LOL:D.....well except my routine physios and to have my hearing aids set up.

Ive just about managed to catch up on a weeks worth of goss from you all ;)

Well done on the losses....hugs to those who are in need.

Congrats On your daughters engagement EF.....Kids & Facebook eh:rolleyes:....Im sure like others have said it will have been unintentional, My sons the same lol.

MLM what a little sod your darling boy was :D gotta admit tho.....it was funny LMAO;)

KK glad to hear there is some treatment options available for your friend :) x

Pesty That dress is absolutely lovely!

Sorry if Ive missed anyone....Im pretty brain dead at the mo, gonna watch the soaps and have an early night me thinks.

have a nice evening everyone xx

Good afternoon

Love the dress Pesty, what a great challenge to loose 10lb's. We will kick your butt weekly hun, and will motivate and suport you to get there,

CD, hope all goes well at the hospital on Monday, lots of luck honey.

Ronnie, thanks, Sasha has a heart of gold, but her head runs first, bless her. Will see her next week and see when the "official" engagement will be.

OK, ok.. I'm glad I gave you all the giggle's on me you little gigglers :8855:. Hair looks much better then it does when its wet :D, positively glowing.

Anyway, moving on swiftly from the hair, lol.. This morning I had arranged to see my mate at the gym for breakfast :party0051: at 8.45am and then to do a work out, or the other way around. Anyway, I'd been sitting in the coffee shop drinking my tea and it was getting on to 9.20am, so called her, no answer.. thought she must be running late and was driving, but the minute I hung up, she called me back.. Seems that, she had Sunday down to meet and was still in bed :zz:, and I obviously had Saturday down, hence me being there looking like Billy no mates :giggle: for the last 5 mins, :eek:.. So.. it was do I go and do a work out on my own (first time I've been for 9 weeks), or do I go home and just come back tomorrow.

I almost walked out to the car park, when I got to the doors and thought, you silly cow.. So back in I went. Got into gym, did 20 mins on treadmill uphill, then machines, then swam 20 lengths in pool :character00116:. I just had an energy burst and I could have honestly gone on, but didn't.. I was starving. So am very pleased with myself :happy036:. So have arranged to get to the gym for 9.30am tomorrow to meet again.

Hope everyone had a good morning. xx

helllooooooooo everyone! hope you have all had good days :)

ooo i invented the scrummiest lunch today!!!! had plain boiled rice,2 fried eggs and tomato sauce.....cook rice and put on bowl,then cook 2 fried eggs and put in with rice,cut and mix in,then add tomato sauce and mix in.....omg it was sooo yummy,scrummy,comfort food!!!!

Evening all!

I made some speed soup today, and while I was scraping the carrots I examined them carefully and I have to say I could see no resemblance!

Fish week has gone a bit pear shaped, I had a couple of fish days but I keep forgetting to take the fish out of the freezer. Might do it next week instead.

Having a pretty cruddy week to be honest, with being so tired all the time. Have had two days where I have fallen asleep on the sofa mid afternoon, which I havent done for ages. Am pondering if I am getting a bit of a downer coming. The rest of the year has been much more of a high than a low, but I dont want to hit a low, especially with a while to go before I get to target because I know thats the danger time for me losing control over what I eat.

Already caught myself dipping into the mini caramel shortbreads twice this week.

This weather doesnt help either. I always feel a lot more rubbish when its grim outside.

Pesty, that dress is gorgeous. I would love a dress like that but I have no chance of ever wearing anything like that and not feeling like a man in a dress. I bet you look stunning in it though.

Hello

MLM, Im glad the carrots paid no resemblence, lol. Sounds like you need a tonic, something to lift you.. Thing is you had a busy couple of weeks, and then something has to give.. so get to the gym, or go for a swim.. does the world of good, if thats not possible, then perhaps a Fitness DVD, and plan something you can look forward to.

I didn't have any syns yesterday as going out for dinner this eve to F & B's, so needed to save as many syns as I could. The remembered I'd not had my HEB yesterday either. Not sure it made any difference, but had 2 prety big fruit cocktails for fibre in the day. Went to the gym this morning (spent 2 hours in the coffee shop before actually doing anything chating to a friend), so am pleased with that, Day 2 at the gym this week. Will spur me on to go tomorrow as well.

Found a morning WI group tomorrow, I have a day off, and am over a friends house tomorrow eve, so gonna do a morning WI instead.

Haven't got a clue what to have at F & B's today, thinking Speg and meatballs, and hoping to share a desert. Not sure how many syns that will give me!

Right off to do diary, have a good day xx

oooo enjoy frankie and benny's EF!!!

Yeah, EF, I need to keep on top of it coz it's way too easy to slide backwards. Enjoy F and Bs tonight and don't take a blind bit of notice of WI tomorrow, morning after a big dinner will be bound to sting- but you will know where it's come from!

I'm a bit worried about tomorrows WI, I haven't "been" since last Monday. Been on top of my fibre and water too- something has to give soon right??

Son has new gf over, while he was out getting her we made a few modifications to his caravan. Audrey Hepburn and Brokeback Mountain Dvds, check! Take That, Kylie and Steps CDs, check! Cuddly tigger and care bear, check! Large dose of essential oils, perfume and strategically placed deodorising foot spray, check!

I think that's one all. :D

Haha MLM, brilliant!!! Did it go as planned??

EF hope you had a good time at F&Bs and WI went ok this morning.

Thanks all for the comments about the dress, ive spoken to some friends and they're all wearing floor length so i may have to rethink but if none of them look as nice as this then im just going to stand out lol.

Im feeling pretty sorry for myself today, i drank a bottle of wine Sat and made a bit of a drunken fool of myself, ive also hurt my shoulder blade this morning and have 2 meetings to go to in London so im not really looking forward to it!!

A friend has asked me if she can come to WI with me tonight and sign up!! It'll be really nice to havea bit of competition! lol

Hope everyone had a good weekend, sorry if i missed anyone!
xxx

morning all, hope you all had a good weekend,
from what i remember of mine it was good, lol went out for meal with family mmmm nice itailian food good choices far tooo much alcohol - (for a normal person so extreme amount for a light weight like me) so damage limitation for next three days till weigh in :)

Good morning. F &B.s last night was lovely. Didn't keep track and knew this morn's WI wouldn't be a good one. Lost 1lb which is ok, had i not gone last night it would have been at least 2lb. Hey ho. Will update stats later as on mobile and still not got hang of doing that on here yet. Will catch up with posts later. Have a good day. Xx

Congrats on the loss, EF, and you managed it despite eating out the night before - excellent!

Cute dress, pesty - you will defo look a hottie, no worries :cool:

Well done EF! Great loss!

Tonights WI will be a classic example of "any loss is a good loss" for the following reasons.

If I lose 1/2 a lb, then I remain on an average 2lb a week loss for the ten week target challenge. It gives me no leeway, but at least I am on track.

If I lose 1lb, then I have lost exactly 6 stone since January.

If I lose 1.5lb, then I get the 3 1/2 stone award.

If I lose 2lb, then I officially crack "healthy" BMI.

Anything above and beyond that is a bonus :D

Well done EF! Great loss!

Tonights WI will be a classic example of "any loss is a good loss" for the following reasons.

If I lose 1/2 a lb, then I remain on an average 2lb a week loss for the ten week target challenge. It gives me no leeway, but at least I am on track.

If I lose 1lb, then I have lost exactly 6 stone since January.

If I lose 1.5lb, then I get the 3 1/2 stone award.

If I lose 2lb, then I officially crack "healthy" BMI.

Anything above and beyond that is a bonus :D

What a wonderful array of positive outcomes for you to enjoy, no matter the loss!

Fantastic outlook - with this, you can't lose (excepting weight! :D).

Bing Bing Bing!

And the winner is...

6 stone since January! Lost 1lb this week which is cool, specially as I may have gone a little bit awry this week. It also means I have two new possible options for next week, namely the sticker and the healthy BMI, so that should keep me focussed.

Happy with that. I am prepared for a slow down now anyway - I am just 6lb heavier than my previous lightest adult weight- and that's nothing in the bigger scheme of things. Whilst I was aiming for 12 st 7 by the end of October, that's 10lb, but if I can get to 12 something at all, then I will be quite satisfied to hang on for the last bits.

Hope everyone who weighed in today had a good one!

Back