From here to Eternally Slim

Hi guys - hope you are all having a great weekend and staying on plan.

I've messed this week up - didn't help when I just gave up today. I have WI tomorrow so no time to do damage limitation. Have decided I will start again on Tuesday morning and am hoping it will see me through the next week.

Good luck to everyone for WI this week - I hope the scales show a negative for you all :)

Hi Rosie. Don't worry re today. You might have a sts week or worse gain a small amount. Either way you'll kick start it on tuesday and you'll be loosing again by thursday. Can you do some red days to really help kick it? I.ve got 2 in mind this week. Lunches will be free soup, Wed - pork steaks with roasted veg, then thurs stir fry with salmon. Xx

EF - am gonna try and plan some red days in but not sure if I'm gonna get them as yet until I work out how things work in work - hope that makes sense - need to work out where the microwave is. Made a lovely carrot and corriander soup the other day - have about 4 portions in the fridge so if I find that work has a microwave will be happy as larry with that all :)
Good luck for WI tomorrow :)

Evening! Had a small wagon wobble yesterday and have done better today so hopefully will have balanced each other out.

Fingers crossed for WI tomorrow, 3 1/2 sticker or the healthy BMI would be splendid. Not expecting a massive loss any more, things have definitely slowed up.

Good luck to those of you WI tomorrow, will update when I get home from WI.

Morning all!! Wow this thread has been busy over the weekend!!!

Welcome to all newbies!! Nice to c some new faces in here - you've definitly joined the best group :D

Im not sure how im going to do this week, i had a severe wagon wobble last night eating 1 kitkat chunky, 2 mini milky bars and 6 shortbread buscuits!!! Still hopefully this wont count at tonights WI but if it does it serves me right so ill just have to go for the 2 stone award next week. Im about to sign myself up for the xmas challenge, im going for 8.5lb as thats what i have til target.

Hope you all had a good wkend, and good luck to those WI tonight!!! xxxx

Morning All !!

Hope you all had good weekends, Mine was a stay at home one (it was flipping cold here in w yorks!!) made a lovely big stew yesterday while OH went to golf.....I do love this time of year for the comfort food tho :eek:
Ive got a pan of free veg soup on the go too which will do nicely for lunches for a few days.

Ive just signed up for the Xmas challenge to try get ready for my hol...Im all motivated for a good week with my big bum firmly on the wagon this week!....my tum has been remarkably well behaved so Im eating pretty well with only the odd twinge :)

off now to do some Dizzymaking Ironing :eek: Be good everyone......keep away from the sabotaging food fairies ;) x x

hi all had a severe wagon wobble, but as posted before not sure head is in it but does not explain the need to eat from about 9am on friday morning till last night and boy did i eat.........

still have signed up for the xmas challenge thread. will hopefully maintain this week and kind of gettign head back in gear thank you all for putting up with me....

Hello!

CD - Glad to hear your tummy has settled and you have been eating well, I love stew and the whole winter comfort food thing, its stews, casseroles and pies for me for the next 6 months!! hehe

Ronnie, i know what you mean about your head not being in it. Im really struggling this week to stay on track, to be honest ive been struggling for a few week and losing out of pure luck. I really need to get my head in the game if i intend on getting to target for xmas.I have a charity ball in about 3 weeks which i want to fit confortable in the size 12 for as it is a bit snug. I just can seem to get back into the 'WOOHOO sw is great and i have no cravings at all' mode that i use to be in.

Still im going to WI tonight, take whatevers coming to me and do a food diary for the week, them i can guilt myself into not being naughty as it'll be on paper lol xx

Morning all

hi to all the newbies and oldies! -ha ha:)

Well sort of good over the weekend - had my mushy pea curry not sure about that I like mine a bit more tomatoee - but ate it (yuk).:(

Had loads of cereal as couldn't be bother to cook anything else as I was on my own but knew this really wasn't good.:(

Back at work now and so far so good take each day as it comes. looking at joining a gym for exercise our local one, the changing rooms of the swimming pool are a bit naff so wondering if I should fork out a bit more for a private one? or maybe just put up with the council one and wear shoes where I walk and take them off at the last minute mmm have to have a deep think about this...:confused:

Sounds like everyone is joining the christmas challenge, I will too EF I need the kick up the bum!:)

Does anyone know if the roast meats you can buy in the ready made meal bit with gravy how syns this is?:p

Bye for now

Thanks Pesty, i will still go to weigh ins and trying but think i need to leave this job, get my hols and then start my new one. I will lose weight as its me i am doing it for.

Good afternoon :)

Bit late for me logging in, work has been manic and just stopped for a coffee break.

WI tonight and then off to meet some friends for dinner at a noodle bar. So need to have a look at the syns for that and see what I can salvage, lol..

Good luck for all WI's tonight and if you've not already done it, don't forget to register on the Eternally Slim Christmas team challenge thread. Its already given me motivation, and can just picture myself almost 2 stone lighter at Christmas, i will get there.

Hope everyone is ok, hope you feel better CD. Will catch up a bit later. xx

Evening all.

Well done EF on your 2.5lb loss!! I bet thats given you a good mental boost :)

I lost 1 this week, which got me to my 3 1/2 stone sticker, and according to the NHS BMI calculator, but not the one here, a healthy range BMI.

I have been thinking about my target and have decided to go back to the 12 st 7 one instead of 12 stone. People are already starting to comment that I am looking either "skinny" or have "lost too much" and whilst I still have a bit of a tum, another 9lb off that would make a big difference to that and its really time I started focussing more on toning up the floppy bits than worrying about the number on the scale.

I can get into a size 14 on the bottom now, which I am happy about so I think re-adjusting and getting myself to a weight that I can managably sustain is more important than pushing myself too far. I have to remember that I have had 3 large babies and been very overweight, and I am 6ft tall and not 5 ft tall. Anything lower than a 12/14 on me would make me look silly.

Congrats EF on your loss :)

MLM - well done on your loss too hun :) I think you have to do what feels right for you, if that means moving your target then you go girl :)

Those you who are struggling, I hope you find your motivation again soon. I'm trying hard to find mine, although when I went to WI tonight you could have knocked me over with a feather - I lost 2lb - after being on plan for exactly 2 days last week!!!! So am currently feeling a bit confused and tired and emotional at the mo - could have cried - I was so certain that I was going to have a gain today! Although it could also have been related to the very little sleep I got last night due to DS starting a cold and therefore being up all night with it - am hoping that he will sleep better tonight!

Need to go and get planned for tomorrow, sort out dinner and lunch somewhere along the way - need to go look up some good ideas for lunches to take to work!

Good luck to everyone for WI this week.

0.5lb off for me this week!! So still 1lb to go until my 2 stone award, its definitly my own fault tho!!

This week I WILL DO IT!!! Im writing a list out of meals and ingredients i need so that each day i can pick one rather than having a last minute thing, i will keep a food diary and i WILL visit the gym on Saturday!!!

xxxx

Well done EF, Rosie and MLM on your losses!!!

MLM - I have to agree, it was only a few months ago i decided to go back up to 10 7 as my target, i dont think i'll know if im comfortable until i get there but i dont want to be aiming for 10 stone as im now happy everywhere but my tummy!! Hopefully these last 8lb will sort that out!! xxx

Wow, congrats Rosie and Pesty, I am sure that sticker will be yours next week! Its weird to think that the next sticker I achieve will be my last one before the shiny target one. I dunno what I will do without stickers. I think they should give you maintenance stickers once a month for staying in target. In fact, I shall email them and ask them. Even if it was 1 month, 6 month, 1 year, 2 years etc. The more target members they have showing up, the better example for the programme surely.

Well done Rosie, Pesty and MLM on your losses yesterday. Great news MLM on the healthy BMI too.

Had a lovely eve out last night with some friends, had chilli with mixed meat noodlesl, so counted 10 for that and just diet coke, so not bad for a meal out.

From today, im on a countdown syns approach week, so I have one planned meal out on Saturday at an Indian, so will start with 105 syns and save amajority of those for Saturday. Going to gym tonight so that will be my extra session as usually go on Sat and Sunday as well.

Isn't it great that we are all slowly shrinking away :).

Back to work, will catch up on posts later. xx

well done on the losses pesty,mlm,ef :)

still feeling pretty blah about it all although strangely im staying on plan and not deviating so thats good!

speed and superspeeding myself up today,lol....well and next few days....got 4 punnets strawberries,3 huge and i mean huge,huge,huge pineapples and a bag od 4 huge corn on cobs(for hubby+girls-i dont like) for £6!!

Back