From here to Eternally Slim

hey ef....good to see you back!
yeah cd how did the physio go??

YAY! Welcome back Eternal!!! Sorry the weather was a bit cack - hope the damage isnt too bad!!

CD - did you puke less today at physio?

Or did you have "Breakfast Rice" again today?

:D

OMG look at the time :eek: sat down to eat a nana and just woke up.....nearly time to go face the scales of doom :eek:

Physio was a bit shady today.....I think being lurgified this week and not doing the home exercises didnt really boost the progress.....puked as per normal :sigh: (and not thru breakfast rice this time lol) BUT Im standing unsupported a bit longer without my body telling me to looking like the leaning tower of Pisa :D so whoop whoop for me :p

Well done on the Losses Mel & Lenlu :)

Poor Rosie....sorry you're feeling icky hun, dont worry bout the Mcd.....thats just a smallllllll blip and you just look after yourself and eat what you can at the mo x x

Welcome back EF sorry the weather was pants :( its non too cracking to come back to either! flipping freezing today :eek:

Right Off to get sorted....will post the 'damage' in a bit x x

oooo well done you!!!
new to you food directory or is the 2011 one out already?

Hey welcome back EF :) Hope you had a good time apart from the crappy weather!
CD glad you're able to stand for longer - it's a bonus :) And well done on the loss :) :D

Hope everyone else is doing well.

I'm trying to eat right - but I also know I need to eat when I can - however along with that am really worried that once I start eating I won't stop and will put the 2.5stone back on again!! :( I also need to try and work on my head and try and work out when I need to eat and when I want to eat - and that's tricky! :(

Well done you, CD.

*produces crown suitable for detached head*

(imagining something a bit like a weeble).

And I know I'm a bit behind the times, but "Welcome Back, EF".

Rosie - I'm sure you can be strong enough not to put all that weight back on. At the moment you obviously need lots of carbs, and not much fruit. But that'll probably change in a few weeks. And your health is more important than your weight loss, really! Isn't it?

Hi all. Please will you check out the dresses on my diary page? I need opinions!

Red days Pesty, Red days... maximus lossus.

I didnt mean totally bald, just SHORT. I dont want to look like a blerk though.

PS, I am dying it purply black tonight or tomorrow...

I assumed you didnt mean totally bald, but it was much more fun to think of it that way!!

Oooooo pictures please!! However, if you do decide to shave it - dont dye it, it'd be a total waste of money!

I think short bobs are pretty, especially when they're shaped around the face - very glam.

I once gave blood the day before WI and still managed to STS - i was not best pleased lol xx

I has grey roots showing through, it needs dyeing either way. And you still have to open the box to put the dye on whether you have longer hair or shorter hair.

Hmm... dilemma.

Back