From here to Eternally Slim

Hope the filling goes ok today EF.... Im not a fan of the dentist - I go all quakey in my shoes about a week before my 6 month check ups ha ha :eek:

CD, I do too, I hate them with a vengance!! I have to have a toothe out, but have said no every time I go, lol.. Fillings I can live with, just about, but will need to psych myself up for having a tooth out :(.

Try Ebay for your shorts CD, and some of the catalogues are still selling off their summer stuff too. Good luck xx

Woo, well done Pesty!!

Didnt go to WI last night coz I had a prior appointment but know I have had a small gain and am firmly back on "full" plan to shift it by next WI. So much stress last week that if it didnt have chocolate in it I wasnt interested in it but have been a lot more in control since the weekend.

Besides, Lurverick has ORDERED me to stay on plan and I must obey :D

CD, I do too, I hate them with a vengance!! I have to have a toothe out, but have said no every time I go, lol.. Fillings I can live with, just about, but will need to psych myself up for having a tooth out :(.

Try Ebay for your shorts CD, and some of the catalogues are still selling off their summer stuff too. Good luck xx

oooooh good idea with ebay....thanks :)

Its the fillings that scare me more than a tooth out :( but saying that - it depends where the tooth is?? good luck anyway Hun I'l be thinking of you and hoping its not too horrid for you x x

Thanks for the well done huni!!

Glad it went well Veg! There's no issues in not kissing yet! Its always awkward waiting for someone to make the first move, i think you did the best thing telling him how shy you are - honesty is always the best policy!

xx

Thanks, I feel better for letting him know, just wish I'd got some kind of bloomin response after I put my feelings on the line! He might not have a clue what to say in response to that though...who knows?!

Hasta, sounds like the night went well,with both of you shy, its not such a bad thing as things won't get too hurried along. Good as well that he asked to come back to yours at the end of the week ;). Why not suggest that you cook for him? A bottle of wine and a yummy dinner, will be a hit Im sure and you'll feel better in your own environment too. Break the ice and invite him over, that will keep you in control too :). You've nothing to loose sweetie.

Yeah, I think seeing each other twice in a week is a good sign. I would cook for him but people are always worried about what vegan concoctions I'll cook up for them. I was thinking of baking something tasty and then ordering in a takeaway and getting a few cans in for a movie. Obviously it'll be a day off plan, will start saving my syns up ready!

I'm hoping I'll be way more comfortable in my own flat and it will give us more to talk about and he can find out more about me and all that. I also think we both just need to get a little bit tipsy so we can chill out. He thought I was a bit weird not drinking alcohol last night so I had to explain it was WI today :eek:

Good luck with the dentists today! I keep putting off going to mine.

Well Im glad you put me straight on that one :eek: I had some very strange visions of a either a very large flat or very tiny piggies :D

Glad date 2 went well......I think EFs suggestion of making him a meal and a bottle of wine is fab - you're bound to feel more at ease in your own surroundings ;):

Hahaha!

Thank you, I will update with any news. Gonna try and make it Friday night.

Didnt go to WI last night coz I had a prior appointment but know I have had a small gain and am firmly back on "full" plan to shift it by next WI. So much stress last week that if it didnt have chocolate in it I wasnt interested in it but have been a lot more in control since the weekend.

Besides, Lurverick has ORDERED me to stay on plan and I must obey :D

Excellent!

Good to hear things are looking up Missy!

Well Im glad you put me straight on that one :eek: I had some very strange visions of a either a very large flat or very tiny piggies :D

Glad date 2 went well......I think EFs suggestion of making him a meal and a bottle of wine is fab - you're bound to feel more at ease in your own surroundings ;)

Pesty WHOOOOOHOOOOO you did Brill on the scales :D Im sooooo chuffed for you Hun

Hope the filling goes ok today EF.... Im not a fan of the dentist - I go all quakey in my shoes about a week before my 6 month check ups ha ha :eek:

Right off to trawl the net and try find some shorts to take with me on hol( Yup Ive left it a tad late I know :() Ive got some white daytime ones but were off to a crododile farm this time and I dont really think white will be ideal :rolleyes:

I didnt question it but naturally assumed you meant the mini pigs which were all the rage a few years ago!! :eek:

See the link if you dont believe me
The £700 teacup-sized pigs that are the latest celebrity must-have pet | Mail Online

We were actually talking about these the other night - apparantly they're not staying miniture and are quite angry haha

MLM - glad your feeling back in control, im sure whatever mini gain might have been you'll get it off for next week! xx

I didnt question it but naturally assumed you meant the mini pigs which were all the rage a few years ago!! :eek:

See the link if you dont believe me
The £700 teacup-sized pigs that are the latest celebrity must-have pet | Mail Online

We were actually talking about these the other night - apparantly they're not staying miniture and are quite angry haha

I saw a news item on these a couple of weeks ago, one had grown nearly as big and fat as me :rotflmao: it was mahooooosive and kept trying to bite the reporter! You'd need a flipping big teacup for that I can tell ya ha ha

Thanks Hasta and Pesty

MLM, good to get back on plan and at your next WI at least you will know that you will get a STS or a loss, even though you are at target.

Right, off to have something to eat, fancy raviolo, or speg on toast.. might see if I have any nimble bread left in freezer.

The dentist is looming, lol.. Im a right silly cow arent I!! xx

Uhhhhhmazing!!!! I have already expressed my delight and jealousy via the media of the message of text but bally good show lady!!! That's an incredibubble result!!!'

hi all jsut updated my food diary rubbish day but will not let it get me down. work is starting to get busyier for me which is good,
tummy bit funny at the moment, have crohns so usually no prob going but not been properly for a couple of days - believe me an entirely new experience for me lol

got given a huge bag of fresh ginger in work today so gonna do pork and ginger and soy noodles tomorrow night - can you freeze fresh ginger? do you have to peel it before freezing - such a kitchen noob its beyond belief!!!!

Back from WI. 6lb loss :eek: 3 stone shiney, SOTW and I'm in the twelves...

AHHHHHHHHH!

Hope everyone else has had good results

woooooo hoooooo!!!!! mucho pleased for you.....and just a teeny tad jealous!!!:D:D:D

Hasta.. well done on the amazzzzing loss honey. WOwwww, thats fantastic. You must be over the moon.

Ronnie, I absolutely love Ginger!! What are you doing with the rest of it?

Dentist yesterday, had 2 fillings replaced and 3 injections. They wanted to take a tooth out as well, but its broke and they said it might not be easy. So i put that off. Ive an option to have it taken out in hospital, so am debating now what to do!

I've a dinner meet this eve with a friend, not seen for ages, going to a noodle bar, so hoping i can ask them to leave out any oil and enjoy a EE day. But then I had a sandwich at lunch (naughty), so have now used up most of my syns. I just can't seem to get my head back into this for some reason!

Have an observation from my NVQ assessor later, will be taped so took me most of yesterday to prepare for it as well as a morning of tying it out, so its easy to read!

Hope everyone is having a brilliant day.. xx

Back