From here to Eternally Slim

Just copy and paste Tush, then it'll come up. Welcome to the forum honey. x

Morning all. I'm on a red day today, and I'm pretty starving after my 28g of bran flakes at 7.45am this morning! I would normally have a banana with breakfast but there was only a sorry looking excuse for one in the fruit bowl and it looked most unappetising. I've just munched some chicken to keep starvation at bay! Roll on lunch time.

I realised late last night that I forgot to ask for the website password at weigh in on Wednesday! Last week's is still working but not sure for how long. Does anyone know it? If not I'll have to text my stepmum, as she works with my consultant at Homebase! In fact, she was my stepmum's consultant a few years ago when she lost 4 stone with SW :D small old world!

Best to get in tough with your C hun cos we can't give it out on here x

Hmmm yeah, just read the Slimming World password sticky (about five minutes too late)! Will try and get in touch with my consultant!

Good morning! Well done to the Thurs weighers!

I have just braved the exercise bike for the first time in weeks. Its amazing how a few weeks off sets you right back to where you started. Consistency is key. Still, did 10 minutes and burnt 70 calories off. By the time you add in my school run walk and then a trundle pushing a big trolley round the supermarket later, that will be a good effort for the day.

Oh, another thing. One of the mums from school that I am friendly with wants to come with me to group. However, she wants me to change the time I go from 5.30 pm to the 9.30 am group. Personally, I dont think she will do more than a couple of weeks before she loses interest, and while the 9.30am group would suit me, in terms of dropping off at school and heading up there, I do quite like the group that I see at the 5.30 group. Its more awkward for her to do that because she doesnt have much support from her OH and it would be hard for her to go to the teatime group, whereas my OH is happy to put tea on and get the kids ready for bed.

There are lots of positives for me going to the earlier group, but I would feel a bit like I had abandoned the other group and it might all be for nothing.

Is that weird? Am I thinking too much?

I don't think you'll be abandoning the other group. If it more convenient go for it, if it doesn't work out you can always go back.

Q

I agree - if your happy to do it and it will give her support then its all good :)

I think you should do whats best for you, if its the same consultant then you can explain and go to the earlier group and if your friend gives up then go back

or

go to the earlier one until she feels comfortable going alone and then go back to the other group and you can catch up in the playground on how your both doing.

xx

I'd go to the morn group, if you are happy with that, or the 5.30pm one as you are have settled in there and know the ppl too. They loved your chicken too :). Sometimes its not poss to get to a later time, and also you'll be famished when you get there and you'll be picking. Go with your gut feeling on this one MLM and what already makes you happy. You can still compare notes with your friend and recipes etc .. x

Heh, I suppose you are right. I know the am group is much busier than the evening one, and I will feel a bit of a noob all over again, but if she sticks to it then it will be worth the sacrifice.

Heh, I suppose you are right. I know the am group is much busier than the evening one, and I will feel a bit of a noob all over again, but if she sticks to it then it will be worth the sacrifice.

Noob!!!!!!!!!!!!:8855:

Colette - text your cons, and she'll text it back to you, that what I do most of the time. x

We don't have her mobile number or even her email address, just her landline. And I know she has a day job so might be a bit tricky. Hopefully I can get my stepmum to catch her at work!

hi im danni im 23 and i have a little girl who is 13months!
i am late in trying, but trying to get rid of baby weight!
i have started the sw red/green day, i am on my 4th day now!
i am just getting use to it really, so probs still doing it wrong lol!

hi im danni im 23 and i have a little girl who is 13months!
i am late in trying, but trying to get rid of baby weight!
i have started the sw red/green day, i am on my 4th day now!
i am just getting use to it really, so probs still doing it wrong lol!

Hello!! Good luck on your SW journey! Just wanted to say I love your signature 'failure is temporary...'!!

hi i am doing this from home with my partner!
erm i suppose it would be a tues as thats the day i started it!

Back