From here to Eternally Slim

Lenlu, hello, how are you? Yes, I use the 12 bun's tin, drop the cooked mixture (bacon, ham, mushrooms and onion in) then cover with egg and cottage cheese mixture. OMG they are lush.. x

lol ef they will be doing it free of charge have not paid them yet :) seriously tho the right side of my head is hurting cos of it. so callin them tomorrow. I usually have one or two fillings replaced a year due to my crohns and rubbish genetics :(

Good Morning

Ronnie - I hope they sort that out, sounds like you have an infection?

Have decided to get myself a set of digital kitchen scales. Im judging 25g and really its not too clear. So need to go to argos to get a dictaphone I've ordered tomorrow and will pick myself a set up. Then at least I know Im weiging out correctly - to my syns that is!

Red day today, mini quiches and butternut soup for lunch and steak with sw H/M wedges for dinner.

Right off to do diary. Will pop back later. x

thanks ef have managed to get an emergency appt for 4.45 today. so they will prob just do a temp filling :)

Morning Morning!

Was hoping for an exciting half pound loss today, but home scales are not being kind. I guess it must be my turn for a gain. I blame the school baking. I've been proper good this week otherwise. That said, I have done a lot more EE this week, than my usual red. So if I do have a gain, back to red for the week to fix it. If it is a gain, its not a big one.

Hope you get your tooth sorted Ronnieface :)

Good luck to all the Monday weighers. Not that theres many of us left now people keep absconding to other days of the week. :D

Ok, I haven't logged on since 10th Nov, since then I have been so poorly, i've really had a rough time. I am only just getting better, I have tried to be good and mostly have managed it but this month has been totally bad for me, missed 3 out of 4 weigh ins as i've been too ill to go and now I just feel like I dont know where to begin, I need to get back on 100% but I just cant do it at the moment, my head is so not in it. Can you guys give me a kick up the bum??? My sister is getting married at the end of april and I would at least like to be 1 dress size smaller... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning all!!

Meli!! Hello!! Kick up the bum as requested:
Kick%20Butt%20ass%20swift%20kicking.gif

Welcome back huni, I hope your feeling better and definitly think you can drop a dress size by April with some hard work :D

EF, your welcome for the quiche idea, i have just eaten some as a snack, nommy! They are so much better than a big one cuz then you dont have a crummy slice, you can pick the little disks up and eat them :)

Ronnie, hope the dentists sort your tooth huni!!

MLM - good luck for WI, i hope your home scales are wrong, its a bit mean to get a gain from one little bit of baking!!

Lenlu - hello hun, i just use a yorkshire tin, spray with frylight and put a spoonful of quich mixture in each hole!

Lennis, sorry about the scales hun, hope you had a good day though and managed to get some new ones?

Welcome Geenie!! Good luck on your SW journey, feel free to ask any questions!

Rosie, glad you got your tax return done, i know what you mean about having 1000's of things to do! I dont seem to get a minute to myself atm!

Hope i havent missed anyone! I went a bit of track over the weekend, not too bad but enough to hope for a STS tomorrow instead of a loss. I have also finished my tablets and the doctors are rubbish so im not going back for some more until i get really desperate which means constant * week has restarted and i am in immense pain, grrrrrr!!

Neways back on plan today so onwards and downwards!! xx

Hi Mel

Welcome back, and kick up the jacksie it is.. lol. If you can get yourself in to that zone.. just for a few days of being good, then it will be easier for you to stay on track. Plan ahead, do new recipes and stick to most Red days if you can.. as they produce the best loss it seems.

MLM, You are allowed to have a few days when you eat something you know isn't on plan, as you know how to pull it back. As you said, Red days will do it.. hope the scales at WI are kinder to you.

xx

Hi Pesty.

I take northisterone and that stops my periods and period pains too, just a suggestion, but might be worth a try. I had so much pain with mine, and they lasted 10 days every other week..so I know how you feel.

You had a good weekend and a little off plan is fine as you like MLM can pull it back, I have every confidence in you both. Chin up hun, line drawn and back on plan.. don't beat yourself up, it was expected with how you are feeling anyway.

Loving the kick for Mel, Pesty lol..

xxx

Pesty, can you not just ring your GP and ask the receptionist to do you a repeat prescription? I am sure they would do you one without you having to actually see the GP.

Yea MLM, i have called twice as i cant just have a repeat prescription, the one i had was just suppose to help until they took my implant out which was suppose to be 2 months ago, i have chased and chased and still had no response!!

The tablets do help with the pain but they're not actually fixing anything, humpf.

xx

Hi Pesty, thanks for the welcome. Have you thought about a Mirina coil? I used to have major problems with my periods and would be house bound for 5 days every month due to how heavy they were then my doctor sent me to have one fitted, they have something like a 99.9% success rate. They release harmones into your body and stop your periods, they need replacing every 5 years or so but I'm on my second one now and haven't looked back. Just a thought.

OMG.. I just had the soup I made yesterday for lunch and it was sooo nice. Thought I'd share the recipe:

butternut sqaush cubed
Rosemarry - dry or fresh
Spray light
seasoning
1tsbp each of Ground coriander and cumin
2 chicken stock pot's
1 onion

spray butternut with spray light and season, sprinkle rosemarry on top and roast for 40 mins. In a sauce pan, dry fry onion and then add 1.5 pints of water with both stock pot's, bring to the boil. Add squash to this, and coriander, cumin and seasoning, and blend til liquidised. Made enough for 2 big portions and it was yummyy. x

Hi folks, just a quick one from me
feel absolutely rank at the mo
frown.gif
Been in bed since thurs & took a trip to the docs today. Im on a course of Anti B's and a 5 day course of steroids for a chest infection.

Ive not read all the pages ive missed but....
Good luck with weigh in tonight MLM ;)

EF/Pesty I used the northesterone tabs when we went to mexico....fab!! no probs with them at all, no period pains when I would have been 'due on' and no side effects :).

Im off back to bed now but I will try catch up later and see how everyone is doing x x

good luck for wi tonight minxy and any other monday wi peoples! and myself! haha!

Back