From here to Eternally Slim

Hopes everyone is safe and sound while the unrest is going on.

Thanks EF :)

Adam slept last night from 11 to 5.45 :) :D so very happy and hoping he does the same again tonight *fingers crossed*

wow rosie well done on the loss honey, all well * week came early so bit of a gump today lol. off to see harry potter tonight so cant wait

Morning..

I had a day of pure temptation all day yesterday. Was surrounded by food. Took a group of children and their Carer's to a training kitchen with a chef. They were cooked healthy breakfasts, and I had none of it :), then we all cooked a 3 course menu with the children we worked with, which was all shared out at lunch, I had a salad and a bit of chicken :).. and then all the food left over was packaged up and given out to everyone to take home. I took the salad.. Goodness knows how I resisted, as my stomache was literally growling looking at it all.. Pheweww.. at least thats over and no more temptation now, for 2 weeks, and thats just a BBQ :).

Hope everyone is well and safe from the ridiculous riots out there. Luckily, no one got through the police and they didn't get out at the station around the corner. But I was really worried for my son, who has to pass that area for work.

xxx

Hope everyone is ok

just had a bit of a catch up of the posts......well done Rosie on you 1st week back on Plan and the 4.5 loss:)

Sounds like you had a fun filled weekend EF with plenty of Walking to counteract the naughty food ;) the Red days this week should give your losses this week a good kickstart, they seem to work better for me too for some reason.

Hope Harry P was good Ronnie & Cheers you Up from the grumps of *week ;)

Well I've had a funny old week of hosp appoints for my graft (its looking ok:) but both that & the donor site on my leg is inflamed so I'm on AntiBs to be on the safe side) then I had to trail over to Pinderfields to see them for my routine Brain scan again, so Its kinda taken it out of me a little this week.

Good news though.......I weighed in with a 2.5lb loss this week :D taking me to 3st 3.5lb total so far and 12 weeks to my holibobs:) so I'm hoping to be somewhere near target by the time we go (AND with a working magic ear lol:D:D:D:D)

Diz.. thats a brilliant loss. You've lost loads now.. well done you :). Hope your leg starts healing soon, and the graft is taking well this time too, fingers crossed :).

Friday's Wi and lost 3lb, so thats 7lb in 2 weeks, not too bad. If I can get another 5 off before the hols, in 2 weeks.. I'll be happy.

Hope you are having a good weekend. I have a son here with Man Flu, so he's still in bed, bless.

xxx

well done EF on Friday WI result....thats brilliant!!!:D and another 5lbs before your hols will make all the difference to how your clothes feel and give you a real boost for when you go :)(I know I start to notice things feeling different arount 10lb ish)

well its a quiet Sunday here for me, just pottering and going to read a bit of one of my books I got for my Birthday (thought I'd treat myself on the 3 for a tenner offer in Asda)

BIL has just been and asked us if we can stay at his house next week to look after his Doggies as he has to work away :sigh: I'm a bit undecided how I feel about this as I'm not on top form myself.....plus my OH will be at work all day....but I feel obliged now and dont like saying no - plus he is getting a bed put in the dining room so I dont have to trail upstairs :sigh: anyway its £100 spending money for the holibobs too i suppose as he insisted on paying petrol money as its further to go to my hospital visits from there & he didnt like to put us out :eek: and they are nice dogs.....if a bit crazy at times :rolleyes:

Anyway if I don't get on here much during the week- its because I'm without the t'internet as I think he said something about needing a dongle?????? and I havent worked out what in the hell that is yet:confused: ha ha
Be good everyone and stay on that SW Wagon!!!! x x x

thanks diz, well 2 on this week damn star week but hey ho still exercising and back at work so lots of temptation lol hope you are all well

If its *week Ronnie it will be gone again by next WI hun & probably a bit more too ;).....I ALWAYS ALWAYS have gains when its that time - even when I am a saint on the plan!:sigh:

Just keep on being good - I know being back at work throws temptations at you, but just think about the great loss you've just had & don't let the temptations get to you if possible - aim for another good week so it will spurr you on to keeping on track ;) x x x

am using onscreen keyboard so sorry for errors!

cd hope graft and leg heal up soon

ronnie you will lose that gain next week hun

ef well done on the fab losses, hope your son gets over manflu soon

hope everyone is doing well, sorry if i missed anyone out

i've not been on plan all week, dh not been well and i didn't plan my meals - wi tomorrow will not be good am likely to have what i lost last week back on plus more

think i need a challenge to keep me motivated - anyone else up for one?

Rosie. I'd be up for a challenge. Am off to Egypt end of November, so would like to get another 1.5 stone off by then. Nice to see you Rosie :). Im sure that you haven't gained as much as you thought.

Ronnie, that small gain will be off next week, its def down to star week I reckon.

Thanks Diz.. bet you are really looking forward to your holiday too now :)

Its strictly red today, seems to like me better then EE and green. Have marinaded salmon last night, so got that with a huge salad tonight and cottage cheese. Weetabix mini's for breakfast and 2 slices of nimble with a pack of ham and tomatoes for lunch. Trying to go without syns, but if I need them later for sauce etc, I'll have some then.

Its a lovely day out there, hope everyone is well xxx

Hi folks, I hope you are all doing well!

I just popped by to say hello and that I've defected to Exante :eek:

Only temporarily, mind, but there you go ;)

Thanks Pesty.

It's the meal replacement thing.

Two shakes (or soups) and a bar each day, working off approx. 600 calories daily, and depending on ketosis to burn fat and keep hunger pangs at bay.

After messing about too much with SW and losing a bit (a lot) of focus, this keeps things simple for me, and it's only temporary.

I'll do it for a month or two tops, and then go back to SW - it's really just for a kick-start, but it might get me a fair bit along the road too.

8lbs in week 1 is not too shabby ;)

Are you still at target?

Morning..

SC good to see you and great on that loss for exante. I've done Cambridge in the past, and have been thinking of doing Dukan, which is just a protein only, a bit like our red days, but not carbs and no salad for 5 days, then its salad and veg as well after that. Thats 5-7lb loss for first week too, then 2-3 there after. The good thing about Dukan though is that you can have yogurt (plain,vanilla,toffee and coconut) as long as its fat free, so ww is ok, sugar free jelly too. So a mixed grill or chicken tikka, with yogurt sauce for lunch is fine. BBQ, Burgers (under 4% fat), Steak, Chicken and any fish is free too. Plus no more then 2 eggs a day, as long as you have a normal cholesteral. So might do this Monday - Saturday before the hols next week.

Pesty, good to see you back, and your 1/2 loss too, yes its off and definately in the right direction too.

Hope CD is ok and her graft is healing well.Rosie, MLM, Ronnie, Jimbo.. KK, where out thouw..lol ;)..

I have my interview for Uni next Wednesday, I got the email inviting me yesterday and it was touch and go, whether they would be holding any more interviews. But hey, its all go, all day for the 24th, so am looking forward to that and if all goes well, will start my training begining of October, then its 4 years part time study :).

Great to see this thread still alive and kicking, EF!

Dukan sounds like a good, workable plan, and quite similar to SW red too.

Go for it - it would be a worthwhile experiment at the very least.

Congrats on getting your Uni place too - best years of my life were spent as a student :D

You too SC, you will loose a lot on exante.. its just hard sticking to 3 packs a day and no food for any length of time. Yes..Dukan its worth a try for the week.lol. Even just doing the Red days, its amazing how much better you feel without carbs. I did an ee day yesterday, and had Jacket and Beans last night.. but my stomache was in so much discomfort.. so I now know that carbs is just not my friend :(

I'm still about - just not having much time on here at the mo - trying to sort some things out for winter since it seems that autumn has hit already!

Would love to do some sort of challenge - need something to keep me going. Do we do it on here or start a new thread for it? If anyone wants to start it off just let me know where it's gone and I'll join in.

Hope your interview goes really well EF. Can you let me have more info on Dukan - might be worth a shot as it seems I've gained this week and I've been quite good too - although no 100% but not deserving of 4lb's on which is what it's looking like at the mo!
SB - good luck on Exante - hope it goes well and gives you a good start off.
Pesty - well done on the loss this week hun :)
Hope everyone else is doing well. I'm heading off to bed now as all the babies are in bed and asleep! :)

Hi Rosie, good to see you on here honey. Thanks, I am crossing everything for the interview..Dukan, you can calculate your weight etc on here, then you can buy the book from Amazon (£4.50 inc delivery) then just follow the diet. You have the attack stage, which is pure protien only, with fat free milk and yogurts for 5-7 days and then you do one the next phase, which is cruise, when you introduce veg every other day. Its a fast weight loss, and because its protein only, your loose fat but its also unlike atkins, as that encourages full fat everything.. hope that makes sense. This is the link, Official UK Dukan Diet website: Diets for Quick Weight Loss, Diet menus to help you lose weight

Good luck everyone for the weekend, hoping its a good one for all. xx

Helloooo lovelies !!

Hope everyone is well? I'm back home for the weekend from my week of doggie sitting at the BILs.....and got it all to do again next week:sigh: as he still hasnt sorted anything out properly.

I also had a major MAJOR disaster in the falling of the wagon front on WI day :cry:It was *week (well It had just arrived that day) I was grumpy, the dogs had tripped me up and knocked me over in the garden:mad: and My OH arrived home too late to get me to group from where we were staying :mad: I was starving hungry cos I'd had nothing since lunch thinking I was going to WI....next thing I know - I've got my head in this HUGE chest freezer filled with all things that I never buy and before I know it there are 2 big stuffed crust pizzas in the oven :eek: followed by fruit pie & walls soft scoop ice cream:eek::eek::cry:(but there was rasberry in the pie -so I did justify it by saying it was SS:rolleyes:) I was such a pig!!!!! I got posessed by the worlds fattest woman :eek:

Then to make things worse, I get a text from my consultant to say they held the woman of the year voting......and I had WON!! even though I wasn't there :):eek:
I felt even more guilty then as I sat with my empty bowl of pie & ice cream on my lap........
Sooooo I really need a sooooper dooper loss this week somehow, I got my OH to drag the scales out from the top of the wardrobe - and I'm looking at a 2.5lb GAIN I think :eek::eek: I might give this DUKAN thing a go for a few days EF.....is it any meat you can eat? what about eggs? HELP!!!:rolleyes:

God I feel lousy & bloated :wave_cry:

Back