From here to Eternally Slim

hmmm i dunno - maybe in your first week i would have said yes, more likely your getting the lergy!
Take it easy :sick:

Aw hope you feel better soon, its always when i feel crap and ill I want to eat crap - think its natural to go for high fat and sugar for a bit of a pick up......hope you feel better soon x

Hi

Can I join aswell. I need all the support I can get. I weigh on thursdays as well

Well done on the losses Lenlu, Emma, Moomin and Charmed, thats a total of 12.5lb (if my maths is right, lol) off last night's WI girls, thats blooming Fantastic. Watchout, Slimville, here we come :D:D. Welcome Charmed, great group of support here :553:

Eternal - Monday - 7lb
Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday - 5lb
RosiePeace - Monday - 1st, 1.5lb
Mylastchance - Tuesday - 1.5
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
xxtannyxx - Tues
Zombiecakes Tues - 5lb
Lunlu -Wed - 2.5lb
Emmaleone1984 - Wed - 1.5lb
Size16willdo - Wed
CupcakeKatie -Weds
Moomin - Weds - 2.5lb
Charmed - Weds -5lb
Better Body -
Aimee - Thurs?
Bookworm1980 - Thurs
Jude - Thurs
Lennis - Sun
StIvesLiz

Here's for a good day today girls. Cooking a lean mince Lasagne tonight and was told that a packet of colemans cheese sauce works out to 8 syns, but found a schwartz one last night, with half the cals and fat content, so gonna go onthe website and check that out. x

Just to let you know my WI is Tuesday not Wednesday :)

Eternal - Monday - 7lb
Wish - Monday -
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
xxtannyxx - Tues
Charmed - Weds -5lb
Zombiecakes Tues - 5lb
Lunlu -Wed - 2.5lb
Size16willdo - Wed
CupcakeKatie -Weds
Moomin - Weds - 2.5lb
Better Body -
Aimee - Thurs?
Bookworm1980 - Thurs
Jude - Thurs
Lennis - Sun
StIvesLiz

Bloody weak willed me..........just had Chinese takaway.....ggrrrrrrrr 100% and minimal syns til Wednesday now.....

Tut tut Lenlu, it might not be as bad as you think though, what did you eat, could you syn it?

chicken balls with boiled rice and BBQ sauce!!! Blah!! It's just been one of those nights, kids being pains!! 3yr old over tired and 4 month old teething we think..... No excuse I know but going to be extra good rest of the week x

My headache has lifted now thankfully. Had quite a good day on plan, I put it down to having a massive brekkie, seemed to work at keeping my mind off food fo the rest of the day. So will be doing that again I think.

Today I did EE

Brekkie: Shape zero yoghurt
2 slices ham, 1 boiled egg, cherry tomatoes, 2 slices of 400g loaf

Lunch: Mugshot

Dinner: Spag bol (made with turkey mince) and 1/3 plate of brocoli and Caulie, topped with cheese from HEXA.

Just had two curly wurlys for my syns:)

I do the same wish, have a good breakfast which then means I am more than satisfied with a salad for lunch then a nice healthy tea :)

Morning Lenlu. How are you this morning. Just looked at the chinese you had last night, it actually wasn't that bad, no more the 27 syns, and with your WI on a Wed, you can easily pull that back :D. Do you stick to 10 or 15 syn's a day? What I'd do is add the whole lot up for the week and deduct the amount you've had, then split the rest between the next 4 days.

Wish, that Speg sounded nice last night :).

I did the SW EE Lasagne (3 syns for a huge slice) and really felt full after, but not stuffed. Actually thought it was too good to be true to be so low in syns, that I jumped on scales :eek: this morn, and got a nice suprise :D, lower then yesterday.

Another EE day..Just had a banana with ww vanilla yogurt for breakkie, might do the sw breakfast with no HEB's (like to save that for my alpen light bars, lol_ for early lunch before I go shopping.

How did your WI's go last night Bookworm, Jude and Aimee?

Have a great day everyone, sun is shining here in Essex. No WI's now til Sunday, so good luck Lennis :D. xx

Last edited:
Mmmmm chicken balls - I dont find the syns that bad for that for a treat!

I must have a pure mind, because I didnt even know chicken had... never mind.

Good morning all. I am annoyed with my body today because I am mid week and seem to be 3/4 of a pound heavier than I was on Monday teatime. Going to up my water intake today, try and flush my system through a bit. Why is it you get really close to the next stone down on the scales and your body tortures you for days or even weeks until you get there?

I guess with a 5lb loss last week I cant expect a similar miracle this week, but I have been 100%. Let's hope I have a particularly fat burning weekend.

As I'm not a home weigher, I feel like I have cheated a bit. On the list I had put down my home WI and not the group WI, so have now changed it to reflect my group WI loss of 5lb and not my home WI of 7lb's Much fairer :)

Eternal - Monday - 5lb
Wish - Monday -
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
xxtannyxx - Tues
Charmed - Weds -5lb
Zombiecakes Tues - 5lb
Lunlu -Wed - 2.5lb
Size16willdo - Wed
CupcakeKatie -Weds
Moomin - Weds - 2.5lb
Better Body -
Aimee - Thurs?
Bookworm1980 - Thurs
Jude - Thurs
Lennis - Sun
StIvesLiz

Lol minx!!!

Thanks for looking that up eternal, was too scared to!! I have 10 syns a day but always have a fair few left as I never have my full amount so I'm hoping I will pull it back!! I'm hoping for an good week this week as I am off on holiday the week after and so miss 2 weigh INS after next week.

I'm also doing an ee day, for brekkie I had scrambled egg, bacon and mushrooms - very yummy and full up now. Having decent meals also stops me snacking in between which was one if my major problems!!

Back