From here to Eternally Slim

Thats ok Lenlu.. putting it down like that, pulls it back.. and as long as you cut back now on the rest of the week, you will still have a loss next week's WI.

I like a good breakfast, but always seem to be on the run with work. Day off today, so having sw breakfast at lunch instead. Used all the mushrooms up last night in the lasagne, so will have beans with it instead :). Where are you going on hols to? x

I am consistently on EE. Do you think its worth me starting to throw a few red/green days around to jolly things along a bit?

This weekend, I have the following planned. Sort out the families clothes, we keep getting given WAY too many of them for the girls and we are drowning in a sea of laundry. I need to get rid of all the way too small and way too big things. That should be nice and active. Then I have to do a bit of work on the garden, growing lots of my own fruit and veg this year, and my cucumbers and peppers need transferring to grow bags because they are ready to do so.

Then supposedly on Tuesday my OH is driving my brother and his friend to Lands End. They are planning a LE-J.OGroats cycle thing for charity, but I think they are in for a bit of a nasty shock because they have done very little training, and only have 11 days to travel nearly 1000 miles. I am secretly hoping they decide to call it off and train for it properly before attempting it.

I tried every day last week to do a green or red day, but never use all my HE's up, so always end up doing EE, and to be honest, I haven't had bread for 1.5 weeks now and feel so much better for it. So that other HEB on green and red, not missing at all and love the mix of EE.

MLM, I think if you are loosing well on the EE, stay on it.. if you come to a plateau, then alternate them. One of the girls at group has lost 3.5 stone since Jan on EE and my colleague at work has lost 4 on LL since Jan too. Out of the 2, I would prefer to eat. When I first went to group last week, I only intended to do a month on SW, but if my losses are averaging 3lb a week, I'll stick with SW and not go back on CD. I do like EE
:) .

My family like gardening and growing their veggies. I can manage Tomatoes and Chillis, lol.. I just forget to water anything and even those sometimes miss out, lol.Great to be able to though, very healthy x

PS take my hat off to anyone who can cycle that far.. wowweee. Hope he can do it, what an achievement.

We are going to Spain, renting a villa so will be self caterering so can on the whole be good :) there is me and hubby going, our 2 girls (3 1/2 and 4 months) and my mum. My grandad lives out there close to where we are staying. Really looking forward to it, I need a holiday!

Ggrr to add to my frustration just found out it's star week, had a coil fitted not even meant to have them!!! Didn't when I last had a coil ggggrrrrrrrrr

Oh Lenlu.. sometimes you have a breakthrough on them, prob a one off so won't last long and will make a diff when you finish with your WI too.. bigger loss for next week :)

How nice, Spain.. you can have lots of grilled fish, grilled chicken and salad.. love sardines out there and there is so much salad about. but Paella isn't too bad either, you'd only be counting your oil (about 4) for the lot if you are on EE. Not sure what the weather is like, but sunbathe and swim, how nice.. Bet the kids are so looking forward to that, you'll have a fab time :).

Just a thought.. did you want to alter your losses on here, as you've lost 11lb now? x

Yeah will update weighloss later, on phone most of the time so will update when I get to pc, unless I work out copy/paste on the phone!!
Not had dinner yet, just took dog for a walk, had baby in baby carrier too - that burns more calaries carrying her!!

Have a great weekend eternal!!

Have a good weekend. It's peeing down up here in Yorkshire..and probably the rest of the UK...typical bank holiday weekend.

Got the whole week off work though...but nothing exciting planned..we are clearing through 16 years worth of accumulated "stuff" ready for moving house soon lol! Wish us luck...

Have a good weekend everyone! Im having a minor squee because I happen to be wearing a pair of jeans in a size 16 that I havent worn since I got pregnant with my youngest daughter.

Ok, they are a bit snug, and I appear to have a bit of an overhang going on, but they are on and they arent crippling me and they are done up!

Still, dreading weigh in on Monday, dont seem to have shifted anything this week!!

MLM, way to go with the jeans..:D yeahhhh. You must have lost inches this week rather then lb's and after all, its that what counts isn't it re clothes and how we look ;)? Hmm, SPam, Spam, Spam.. take it you luv the stuff, lol.. Very :jelous: with your lunch I must say, I've just had pasta and sauce and chopped ham, finished with an apple.

Hey charmed its peeing down here too, had to bring my chilli's in, they are too small to be outside in that weather. In the conservatory now, should warm up there,

Well, i've not gone away :mad:, hence me on here ;(. Flights way too expensive and even spent a few hours this morn trying to get a late booking. But these days.. there isn't such a thing, seems the later you leave it, the more expensive it is. So.. still debating whether to go to Stoke on Trent and do the indoor water park and then Cheshire Oaks, But we shall see.

Fat better to post on here then to eat chocolate (emotional eater), so there we are, lol.

Cooking a chicken Biryani tonight, got some dry herbs and spices (free) and will 1tbsp of curry paste to marinade the chicken in. Still have 17.5 syns left that I have carried over from Wed, Thurs and Fri, so might go for a bottle of wine an drown my sorrows..:wave_cry:

Gonna see what everyone has been up to. x

Hi ladies, having a fat day. feel very bloated and yuck and my leggings split :-( :-(. Hi eternal, do you have relatives in stoke? I used to live there, moved to lincoln 5 years ago. Used to go to waterworld on a friday night to aqua disco lol. And i havent been to cheshire oaks for years. Hopefully tomorrow i may feel less bloated, got a feeling on for a gain this week, i escaped with a loss last week but i think its going to catch me up x

Hi Emma..

Sorry to hear you are feeling bloated today. Drink lots of water hun.. It does help. Stay on track and I'm sure that will help too, even if you STS at WI due to it, thats good and its maintaining too anyway. RE leggings, they aren't meant to last long anyway, I live in mine out of work and constantly buying them.

I have an unlce who lives in Nantwich in Cheshire, but he's never in. So won't end up seeing him. But the water world sounds good :), is it worth taking 2 teens too? Boys, 15 and 17 yr olds. Thinking about staying at the travel lodge not far from there and it'll be a change from home, not as good as Sunny Tenerife though, lol. xx

haha not quite the same as tenerife, shame you couldnt get away. I used to be a travel agent and last min deals sort of disapeared over the last couple years since the euro and dollor came down, its cheaper to book earlier. Yes i think the boys would enjoy it, theres also odeon cinema,bowling and lots of places to eat on festival park aswell as hanly being your main shopping centre. Thanks for the advice, i havent drank much today and ive felt really thirsty tutut xx

oooh I've been so naughty tonight...gonna have to work very hard next 3 days to make up for it

We've had friends round for the evening... hubby made a fab chilli which in itself was all pretty good (lean mince and all home made ingredients, no jars)... but then I had a couple of tacos with it, and then a pork pie (but not the mushy peas 'cos I hate them)... and then later I had a bun .... then some more chilli later on... and just now I really succumbed and wolfed a snickers bar down and wish I hadn't bothered 'cos I feel like I've let myself down..

Oh and I had a large bottle of WKD to myself....

OK now that I've confessed my literal SINS.... does it not count lol

LOL Charmed. Slimming World is not the catholic church, sadly. You cant just confess your syns and they vanish into thin air as if they never happened.

I dread to think the number of syns in a pork pie. Eight hundred and seventeen billion and five.

Now go and say five Hail Marys and douse yourself in holy water. That might do it.

LOL Charmed. Slimming World is not the catholic church, sadly. You cant just confess your syns and they vanish into thin air as if they never happened.

I dread to think the number of syns in a pork pie. Eight hundred and seventeen billion and five.

Now go and say five Hail Marys and douse yourself in holy water. That might do it.

Ahhh I knew there was a flaw in the confession :8855:

Charmed bless you hun, its now a new day and just have less syns today and the rest of the week. Not all lost in any shape or form, line drawn, confession received and understood,lol.. Have a good day xx

Thanks EF.... I shall be working very hard these next 3 days till WI and am going to limit Syns as much as possible.

Back