From here to Eternally Slim

Hiya all :)
Having an OK weekend - just the run down to going away a week on monday - last minute things to buy etc etc - Having a pamper day next saturday before we go, getting waxed etc and my haor done!! Havent had my hair cut at all since my wedding over a year ago now! - its all coming off!! driving me mad - hey that might mean some weightloss too!?

I want to make the onion bahjis too eternal but can not find chickpea flour?

Hope everyone is ok :)

Hi Lenlu..Pampering is a great way to make yourself feel good, and just before you go away too. You might just loose an extra lb with your hair cut too :8855:, let us know and I'm sure you'll set the trend in group.. I'll defo have to give that one a go, lol

Onion Bahji's..you don't need chickpea flour, try making the syn free ones instead, easier to get ingrdients.

Can of chickpeas - drained
1 large potatoe, boiled and mashed
2 large onions, finely sliced and fryed til brown, adding curry powder when almost finished cooking. Mix in.
fry light
2 heaped tsb of curry powder

Mash the chickpeas up, if you have a blender that will be easier, mix in the mash pots and all the onions. you now mix all of this together, shaped into balls or patties and spray with fry light, bake on gas 6-7 for 20 mins. Really nice. Had these last night. :) x

Morning everyone. Am off about lunch time to Stoke - will take us about 3.5 hrs drive. We'll do the waterpark tomorrow and although I hate myself in a cossie, it'll be good exercise me thinks and will help at WI this week.

Made a 1/2 syn Chicken biryani last night, that was lovely.. was going to use the 18 syns I'd brought forward for a bottle of wine too, but resisited.. Only used 2.5 yesterday so now have 27.5 extra's today..If my maths is right!! lol

Will be able to use them this weekend now. So won't be on tomorrow or this eve, but will catch up on Tuesday with the threads. My WI is on Tues this week and not monday with BH, but if anyone still has their WI's tomorrow, good luck girls. xx

Have a lovely trip Eternal! My sister in law often takes her girls over to that waterpark you are going to, its a long drive but they have such a good time while they are there!

Group is still on for us tomorrow, and the scales are finally heading the right way it seems, 3/4lb down this morning so if I post a loss tomorrow I will be quite happy. I REALLY need to get out of the habit of the daily weigh. I have managed to go a couple of days this week without getting on them, but I think I shall try next week to not get on until weigh in day itself. I am so close to that next stone down bracket though that its torture!

Have a lovely bank holiday all!

Thanks MLM, hide the scales, loft, gargae, shed.. top of a very high wardrobe, lol.. Its so hard isn't it, lol.. is like a scale hopper junky. I'm terrible for it, did put them in the garage, but they came back out, lol.. So I can't talk. Sure you will have that lb off tomorrow. Good luck at WI xx

Wee, weigh in day today. Not expecting a loss remotely resembling last weeks extravagant drop, but if I go -16st I will be happy.

Good luck to anyone weighing in today.

Wheeeee! A very quiet class due to the bank holiday, but -3lb makes up for it! That takes me nicely under 16st to 15st12.5

Happy with that.

Congrats minx!!! That's a great loss!!

Can anyone help me find a thread on here!! Fatty no more posted a recipe for kebab syn free, it was on a thread titled favourite recipes or something, come to cook it tonight and carnt find it!! Found other recipes but got the specific ingredients to the one she posted!! And can not pm yet!! Had copied and pasted it bur computer crashed :-(

Congrats MLM that's a great loss. :)

I STS this week - didn't have a great week - am hoping next week will be much better. :)

A STS beats a gain Rosie! Is this the first time you have STS? Can help to shake your diet up a bit I think if that happens with any regularity.

Wheeeee! A very quiet class due to the bank holiday, but -3lb makes up for it! That takes me nicely under 16st to 15st12.5

Happy with that.

Thats excellent :D, well done you and now under that milestone too, :clap:. What you aiming for next week hun? x

Congrats MLM that's a great loss. :)

I STS this week - didn't have a great week - am hoping next week will be much better. :)

Thats mainaining Rosie, so I think that is still blooming good. It'll give your body a chance to catch up on your losses and then.. to really go for it this week :D. xx

Morning everyone. I got my WI this morn instead of last night and boy am I glad I went.. thinking that eve's you usually weigh a little more with fuid etc.. I lost 2lb! I had done so well in the week, and had used all my saved syns on Sunday for a meal out.. Bad decision, won't do that again, lol.. Then last night we travelled back from Stoke and was aiming to stop at a Harvester on the way back.. and couldn't find one, so it was a chinese take away at 10.30pm!! Didn't make the right choices at all, so its my own silly fault, but I had to eat right? lol.. Enough of my laim excuses, I'm aiming for 3lb loss next week. Good luck Tuesday WI's today. xx

Hi Nikki, welcome back!

Well done on your 2lb!!! That would be a good loss even if you hadnt been away overnight!

I think my next target, not sure if it will be next week or the week after though, will be to get my stone sticker. Need 3lb to get it, but having posted good losses for the last 3 weeks, I am not confident of this run continuing, although it wont be me that makes it stop, just bodily randomness. So hopefully over the next fortnight, it WILL be mine.

Thanks, its alway's nice to get back to your own bed isn't it? I'm sure that stone will be yours MLM, just focus on your free foods this week and use your syns like they are priceless, lol.. There is no reason why you can't keep getting 3lb a week off each week! Gonna use all mine up daily, as saved a lot for the weekend and big mistake that was (the takeaway last night probably didn't help either, lol).

Bought the curry book at WI this morn and will make some of the recipes in there (only for me,OH gets tesco packet food this week - I'm on strike) this week.

Here's for a good week xx

Good loss, EF! Maybe I can join in too, although I'm a bit late!

Anyway, current weight (as of last Thursday) is 16st 2lbs, and I'm trying to get 2-3lbs per week maximum for the next five weeks before my holiday, to get as close to 15st as possible, so that when I come back I've only (ONLY!!!) got 3 st to go :eek: :8855:

I've started building serious exercise into my week, with 3 to 4 1-hour long gym weights/cardio sessions and some swimming/walking in between. I'm finding that I am building some muscle mass, which has recently slowed my weight losses a little, but not too much, and I need this change in body composition to counter the effects of losing so much weight on my physique and skin.

Good luck to everyone for the rest of June!

Nice to have you on board Scanbran, and what a healthy nutritious name you have. We have similar goals in terms of what we have to lose and where we want to end up, so maybe we can challenge each other a bit? You are seriously doing way more exercise than me though...

Good luck with your journey!

Thanks, its alway's nice to get back to your own bed isn't it? I'm sure that stone will be yours MLM, just focus on your free foods this week and use your syns like they are priceless, lol.. There is no reason why you can't keep getting 3lb a week off each week! Gonna use all mine up daily, as saved a lot for the weekend and big mistake that was (the takeaway last night probably didn't help either, lol).

Bought the curry book at WI this morn and will make some of the recipes in there (only for me,OH gets tesco packet food this week - I'm on strike) this week.

Here's for a good week xx

LOL. Why are you striking?

Let me know what the curry book is like, I am getting the family feasts one next but will probably get one a month as we go along so I can have the full library of resources available to my armory.

Thanks for the welcome minxy :D

I am named after my favourite, most tasty SW-inspired snack :rolleyes:

A challenge you say? Ok, but just so you know, I am a very good loser (see what I did there? ;)).

Good luck with your own losses, and hopefully we'll all be where we want to be soon enough :)

Back