From here to Eternally Slim

welcome to group scanbran :) and you already sound so focussed too. If u can find the last thread with our list of members on and copy and paste onto your thread,then just add your name to that? I'd do it for you huni but accessing this from mobile and not that good at it yet, lol. Mlm, on strike 4 a few things, long story, look at my diary and all will be clear. The curry book, well worth the 4.95. Lots of free recipe's and some with really low syns. Will defo give that a whirl with my culinary skill's ;) this week. If u have a fancy 4 a curry and can't find the recipe, let me know and i'll put it on here. X x

Okay-dokey, here's the list:

Eternal - Monday - 5lb
Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday - 5lb
RosiePeace - Monday - 1st, 1.5lb
Mylastchance - Tuesday - 1.5
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
xxtannyxx - Tues
Charmed - Weds -5lb
Zombiecakes Tues - 5lb
Lunlu -Wed - 2.5lb
Emmaleone1984 - Wed - 1.5lb
Size16willdo - Wed
CupcakeKatie -Weds
Moomin - Weds - 2.5lb
Better Body -
Aimee - Thurs?
Bookworm1980 - Thurs
Jude - Thurs
Scanbran - Thurs
Lennis - Sun
StIvesLiz

Okay-dokey, here's the list:

Eternal - Monday - 5lb
Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday - 8lb
RosiePeace - Monday - 1st, 1.5lb
Mylastchance - Tuesday - 1.5
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
xxtannyxx - Tues
Charmed - Weds -5lb
Zombiecakes Tues - 5lb
Lunlu -Wed - 2.5lb
Emmaleone1984 - Wed - 1.5lb
Size16willdo - Wed
CupcakeKatie -Weds
Moomin - Weds - 2.5lb
Better Body -
Aimee - Thurs?
Bookworm1980 - Thurs
Jude - Thurs
Scanbran - Thurs
Lennis - Sun
StIvesLiz

:D edited with weight change

Morning all!!! Feeling good today, no idea why lol!! Go away next Monday so really looking forward to that!! In the meantime getting packed etc!! Hoping for a loss this week, even if it's just a pound, nice to know we are going to right way!! 3lb would be great though, get me my stone award!!

Thinking of buying myself some scales for home - don't have any ATM but would be nice to know if I have lost before I get to group? On the other hand will this be a bad idea?!?

weigh in for me tomorrow - looking for 2lb - need 1.5lb to get my stone sticker!!!
However after my run in with 2 boxes of Mikados i might be disappointed :(

Ooo good luck moomin!! What time is you wi? Mine is 6.30pm tomorrow!!

Thinking of buying myself some scales for home - don't have any ATM but would be nice to know if I have lost before I get to group? On the other hand will this be a bad idea?!?

First of all, good luck for weigh in!

Secondly, if you dont have scales at home.. KEEP IT THAT WAY!!!:8855:

In all seriousness, it is WAY too easy to become a slave to the scales and they can be quite EVIL in their methods. I had mine before I started SW and I am still faffing about getting on and off them, but yesterday was the final straw when they weighed me as 3lb heavier than the SW scales, despite having weighed me earlier in the day as pretty much exactly what the SW scales said yesterday evening. THEY JUST WANT TO TORTURE YOU!!!!:eek:

Dont do it. Honestly. Just stick to plan and get weighed at class. Life would be SO much simpler that way.

Lol point taken - I don't need more torture!!! Lol

I weigh in at 7pm - a day of near starvation to come!

Lol I have brekkie and lunch in wi day then tea after wi x you not eat?!? I couldn't do that!!!

Hi all

Sorry for my absence lately, had a busy few days and it was OH's 40th on Sunday, so went to a concert to see Steve Harley:cool: Bad side of that is, we skipped our tea as we didn't have time to, so after the concert we were starving and only thing available was McDonalds, so ended up having a big mac and chips:eek:

So I reluctantly went to WI tonight, usually weigh on a monday night but cos of BH it was tonight, I lost 1 1/2lbs, which at first I was disappointed with but after speaking to my C I feel I came off pretty good:D Have only just realised since getting home that means I have lost 1/2 stone:D Think C didn't realise as it was a small group tonight and she wasn't using her PDA as we had a Q & A session instead.

So all in all, not too bad:)

2nd WI tonight and 3½ off this week. So 8½ off in total. Really pleased with that....had a few naughty treats at the weekend. Got ½ st award with that too... now to head towards the 1st award :D

Brilliant charmed!!!! Well done you!!! I love Reading about everyones losses xx

How did I miss your post wish!? Brilliant loss - and half a stone - congrats!!!!

HI ALL,

i lost 3lbs yesterday at weigh in!!!!

and got my stone sticker!!!!!

and i also won slimmer of the week too!!

am well chuffed!!

HAVE LOST 1 STONE 2LBS IN 3 WEEKS!!!!!!!

0_half_stone.jpg
1_stone.jpg

slimmer_of_week.jpg

Wow well done everyone - 7pm for me but i know ive been awful over the weekend :busted:
1.5lb will get me to my first 1 stone off..........Pleeeessssaaeeeeee :sign0009:

Wish me luck peeps!:angeldevil:

keeping everything crossed for you jen!! cant wait to hear wether you got it or not!!

Thanks Luverick - to add insult to injury it now appears to be * week again!
Im bloating up like a balloon - Noooooooooooo :(

Congrats to everyone and thanks for my congrats too:cool:

Good luck Moomin, think slim, really hope you get your stone hun, but if not this week, theres always next week:)

Back