From here to Eternally Slim

sorry not been on as few days - hectic here. lost 3 pounds this week so far so good. pretty nervous about how i'll cope on holidays but. congrats on all the losses and gl to everyone in the weigh days.

xoxo

Congrats to everyone with your losses - sorry too many people to name and my brain isn't in gear as such.

MLM it is the first STS for me - I think I needed it really as I was starting to not really think about what I was doing.

This week I've been so good so far (only 2 days but it helps) had day out with the parents, my son and neice yesterday and had lunch out - I went for a jacket - no butter - tuna and onion - I think there was a little bit of salad cream or mayo on the tuna but that was all, then for tea I did steak, pots and veg - no other syns at all

Today so far so good - am giving the syn free curry a try - the OH doesn't want it so he's having bbq and chinese chicken.

Ummmm think I need to start a diary or something to stop fill this post up with my rubbish.

Anyway - am feeling good about this week - just need to get the exercise sorted now!

Hi Guys, busy few days ahead, so nipping on quickly, have updated a few of our losses. Will try and get on again tomorrow eve. Good luck with the WI's tonight girls :)

Eternal - Monday - 7lb
Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday - 8lb
RosiePeace - Monday - 1st, 1.5lb
Mylastchance - Tuesday - 4.5
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
xxtannyxx - Tues
Charmed - Weds -5lb
Zombiecakes Tues - 5lb
Lunlu -Wed - 2.5lb
Emmaleone1984 - Wed - 1.5lb
Size16willdo - Wed
CupcakeKatie -Weds
Moomin - Weds - 2.5lb
Better Body -
Aimee - Thurs?
Bookworm1980 - Thurs
Jude - Thurs
Scanbran - Thurs
Lennis - Sun
StIvesLiz

Lost 1 1/2 not bad considering the Chinese and 2 chic muffins in the week!! 2 weeks holiday for me now from sw so that will be interesting!!

Well done Mylastchance and Lenlu!!

Rosie, a wake up call is never a bad thing. Seems like you did exactly the right thing, took it on board, and picked yourself up again. You should be really proud of yourself. It would be so easy to go the other way!

Oh no.......0.5lb on for me:break_diet:

2 boxes of Mikados but good other then that - * week as well so maybe thats a factor

* week is always a factor! New week starts here Jen! You'll probably post a good loss next week once *week is over and done with. In fact, a mere 1/2 lb gain under those circumstances is EXTREMELY good, and explains the mikado munchies!!

Awww thanks hun.... i know its probably normal but I still feel gutted.
Looking for 2lb next week to get me to my first stone award!

I'm on sw holiday for 2 weeks now, go on holiday in Monday so god knows what next wi will be - would love to lose another 1 1/2 for my stone but tbh will be happy if I don't gain too much!! Weighed myself on wii tonight after wi so can check when I get back from hols!!

Have a good Hol Lenlu and good luck for the stone!

Moomin - you will probably find it is down to * week - mine was last week too - had a bad start due to that.

Hopefully next WI you will have a big loss to make up for it and you will get that stone award, my fingers are crossed for you hun.

Congrats on all the losses

MLM yeah I think it was just the kick I needed, I stood on my mum's scales today - and am 4 pounds down on what I was on Monday - so that has given me a boost :)

My LastChance and Lenlu, good losses this week. Have a fab hol Lenlu :D.

Moomin, I feel really bloated this week too :sigh:, its normally my star week, I think that really slows down the loss during that week, water retention etc.. I'm sure that you'll have a good loss next week hun. Try to aim for lots of S/free food this week, lots of fruit and veg on the go :)

Rosie, your week is looking good already, hope you enjoyed your curry last night and way to go girlie.. 4lb already down since last WI. Keep it up, and that WI next week will be a good one :D.

Made a pasta bake last night (3.5 syns) and enough for 2 portions so got that with me today for lunch, hope it is just as tastey cold as was hot ;). Gonna do some batch cooking this eve, as my job is so busy this week and at the weekend, it'll be easy to fall off the wagon, but this way, it'll be there ready just to re-heat when I get from work. Thats the aim anyway :8855:.

Have a great day everyone and good luck with your WI's today Bookworm, Aimee, Scanbran and Jude. :D:D:Dxx

Busy day again, with my group of teens so will try and pop in again this eve. Its a lovely day girls, me thinks its tan time :).

Weighed in this morning (just at home, don't go to class) and have lost 2.5lb, really pleased with that as had some slip ups at the weekend:rolleyes:.

well done Jude :)

I changed my goal weight today. I had set it quite low, and it was most likely fairly unrealistic because I WILL be very likely to have some leftover tummy skin when I am down in weight, because I have had 3 kids and they were all pretty big. Plus I was pretty big too, so if I got to where I originally said I wanted to get to, I would quite likely be bordering on underweight.

So I added an extra stone to my original target, then made one of those tracker things, as you can see from my signature. By a happy co-incidence, this made me be exactly half way to goal, since I started back in January. Which is awesome, because I have been at this for about 4 and a half months now, and I want to try and get to goal or near as dammit by my wedding anniversary, which is in 5 months and 3 weeks time. (I dont know this off by heart, I had to just work it out on my fingers :D).

Working on that, it means I am actually a little ahead of schedule. Which cheers me immensely.

YEY MLM - I know what you mean about excess skin, I have had 2 babies, (3 1/2 years old and 4 months) - I do wonder what weight I will get to, size 14/16 and I will be over the moon!! Im just going to keep going til I feel its right, will know more when I get down there and there is a good few stone to go yet!!

oo and well done MLM- your BMI is in the 20's - thats brilliant :) My consultant always makes a big fuss when we move into the 20's :)

Well you aren't far off my height Lenlu, so a 14/16 would look good and healthy on you. I went to a 14 last time I lost weight and looked thin on it. I didnt realise I had such slight bone structure, mostly because I hadnt been able to recognise actually having bones for a VERY long time!! I have a friend who has always eaten annoyingly healthily and stayed a steady 11 1/2 stone, and she's probably about your height. As far as I know, she wears a 16 on the bottom half and she always looks great.

Back