From here to Eternally Slim

oo and well done MLM- your BMI is in the 20's - thats brilliant :) My consultant always makes a big fuss when we move into the 20's :)

Awww, thankyou!! My consultant didnt even notice I was in the 20s! I did though, it went a little something like this... :eek: :D :8855:

Hi Eternal

Hope things settle down a bit for you and you are less rushed off your feet.

Hope the pasta bake was great.

The curry was fab - there was some left over so I had that today with sw chips - majorly yummy yummy

Hope everyone had a fab week

Well done to everyone on their losses this week, and those that are unfortunate enough to have the * week thing, well next week will be immense for you! :D

Only 1.5lbs loss last night, but I'm actually quite happy with that :)

That takes my total SW losses to 3st 2.5lbs in about 4 months, which is absolutely fine as I am eating just about normally now, with very few cravings.

Anyway:

Eternal - Monday - 7lb
Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday - 8lb
RosiePeace - Monday - 1st, 1.5lb
Mylastchance - Tuesday - 4.5
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
xxtannyxx - Tues
Charmed - Weds -5lb
Zombiecakes Tues - 5lb
Lunlu -Wed - 2.5lb
Emmaleone1984 - Wed - 1.5lb
Size16willdo - Wed
CupcakeKatie -Weds
Moomin - Weds - 2.5lb
Better Body -
Aimee - Thurs?
Bookworm1980 - Thurs
Jude - Thurs
Scanbran - Thurs - 1.5lb
Lennis - Sun
StIvesLiz

Oh I needed to add mine - well done people and here goes

Eternal - Monday - 7lb
Wish - Monday -
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
xxtannyxx - Tues
Charmed - Weds -5lb
Zombiecakes Tues - 5lb
Lunlu -Wed - 2.5lb
Size16willdo - Wed
CupcakeKatie -Weds
Moomin - Weds - 2.5lb, +0.5lb
Better Body -
Aimee - Thurs?
Bookworm1980 - Thurs
Jude - Thurs
Scanbran - Thurs - 1.5lb
Lennis - Sun
StIvesLiz

Hi girls

Its been a busy thread, last day and great news all around. MLM,its good re your target weight and now less to really aim for too, ticker looks good and you can see the half way mark too, how lovely is that. I'm sure you'll be at the other end by your Anniversary :D:D.

Well done on the loss Scranbran and Moomin, its good to see those lb's we are loosing increasing :).

Rosie, glad you enjoyed your curry, the pasta bake was nice - hot, but took the rest to work next day and ate it cold :(.. not good, lol.. So ended up with less syns that day, so not all lost, lol :)..

Such a busy week this week, and had to pop to A nd E this morning as I had a fall last Monday. Veridict - Large Hematoma and Fracture :wave_cry:! I'm shocked, I knew it hurt and much more then a bruise and the bruise was covering half my arm too.. but didn't realise it was that bad. So now off for next 2 weeks, til Fracture Clinic give me the all clear to resume driving, and work. But there is a positive .. good news, it now gives me time to study properly with my NVQ4, which I've had no time for really. And being as I'm right handed, I can write and type fine :D.

Here's for a good day to everyone :D:):D. xx

Just popping on to say HI..... not been around for a couple of days!

We've had to week off to start going through 16 years worth of stuff we've accumulated 'cos we've sold the house and should complete in a few weeks.... can't believe how many trips to the tip we've made.... still not finished our room yet, but we've done the garage, shed, kids rooms and cellar. So our room and the kitchen to do.... thankfully there isn't really anything to sort through in the lounge except toys and I had a good clearout of them a few weeks ago!!

We have to be ruthless 'cos whatever we take now is everything we take to Australia when we get the visa :)

Was desperate for a chinese last night.... and not anything healthy...I was craving big fat juicy bbq ribs rofl.... I even went as far as seeing if how much money was in my purse and looking up the number of the take away..... but I resisted....OMG I don't know where I found the will power :8855:

Oh and I joined a gym yesterday and had an induction with the trainer this morning... boy did she put me through my paces lol!

Right...am back off out to sun myself... will check back in sooner next time lol

Charmed you have been a busy bee with all your clearing out, out with the old always makes you feel good and bet it all looks fab :D. Good to hear from you too hun.

Get you and your will power last night, you must have been dribbling at the thought of those ribs.. but you resisted and I bet those scales will be lower because of it too.:D:D. Good news on the gym too, that will help shed the lbs as well. I joined a new gym 2 months ago and I love it, its my little haven. Don't get there til 7.30pm, body pump and then swim, steam and jacuzi and lots of pamper lotions and potions after shower. Will need to give that a rest now for a few weeks, but can't wait to get back to it.

I did chinese last night, syngapore chow mein, a drizzle of sweet and sour sauce and a pancake roll. Had been synless all day (and only 1.5 on Thurs), had done lots of walking and ate tons of fruit (sf stuff and all that jazz :8855:). So felt justified. The chow mein prob set be back 9 syns, sauce 3 and pancake roll about 8 too :eek:.. so adding all that up, isn't justifying it all now, lol.. Good job I only had 1.5 syns on Thursday ;). So over really by 1.5! :break_diet:Just need to make sure I don't use any more the 8.5 this eve.

Right off to make a spicy pork stir fry with noodles and some satay sauce (1 tbsp peanut butter, mixed with a see drizzle of skimmed milk and soy sauce 4.5). Chat later. x

Evening!

I have to tell you. If you havent tried the syn free KFC recipe, you MUST. I made it last night, and used cous cous instead of bread for the coating and it was fabulous. I am now decided about what I am making for the party on Monday at group.

Today I tried to have a lie in, but failed, due to the kids playing out in the back garden, the cats fighting next to my head, and my son turning up wanting cash.

This afternoon, we went to my mums, for another play in her swimming pool. Mr LaMinx thought it would be funny to dunk me a few times. He may pay for this. :whoopass: :D

Chilli on the go at the moment, and baked potato in the microwave. I am STARVING.

Hope you all are having a lovely Saturday evening!

SW KFC Chicken MLM is nice and thats a good way of using Couscous and not needing bread at all, so totally free :). Will nick that idea :D. Was that before you got dunked by Mr MLM or after, lol?

Scotch eggs is nice with couscous as well, instead of breadcrumbs. Mould (or mold) 2 syn free or 1/2 syn, skinned sausages around a boiled egg, then dip into whisked egg mixture and then into seasoned couscous, spray light and bake til golden.. they are YUMMY :). x

Oh my. Thats GENIUS!

The syn free sausages from my local butcher would be PERFECT for that. Thats tuesdays tea sorted!.

Think I might be on for my first gain this week, or at the best a STS. Do I say this every week? Either way, the torture scales are giving me a hard time again. Havent gone offplan at all, but I am feeling a bit bloaty and blurgh. This morning I was 2lb heavier than at last weeks weigh in. Tomorrow is another day, I know, and the only scales I can really trust are the SW ones.

Bah. So good at giving out the advice, so useless at taking it myself.

Do you get the Joe's sausages from your Butchers? Wish my local butchers would do something like that.

MLM.. shove those scales somewhere where you can't get to them.. lol.. The blasted things are at times our worst nightmares. I need to do the same too.. Tomorrow they are going in the garage and that will be it..

Look at it this way, if you have a STS week, you've maintained that 8lb you've already lost.. if you have a gain of 1 or 2lb's, then that'll be mostly fluid and it'll be gone the following week and more too.

So head back up minxy and stay at being a 100% today and that'll make a difference to tomorrow's WI. Off soap box now, lol. xx

Hahahha. I know. I know. My son uses them too because he is trying to shape up for summer, maybe I will put them in his room, I wouldnt DARE go in there and use them. The smell would be enough to put me off.

But then the other part of me would be DREADING going to group unprepared for what to expect. I really am a case study-in-waiting. I am no good with surprises. Specially bad ones.

WAAAAH. I think I might go do some exercise bike and watch The Biggest Loser, I have half a hard drive of BL episodes to catch up on.

Do you get the Joe's sausages from your Butchers? Wish my local butchers would do something like that.

No. My local butchers makes his own syn free sausages. He pays each year to have them analysed by Slimming World so that he can be officially "syn free". He must sell blooming millions of them because it costs him about £1500 to do that. Does a big range of different types, pork and pepper, pork and apple, cumberland, pork and chilli, also some burgers and chicken kebabs. And they are all delicious. They are the nicest sausages I have ever had.

OMG loving the sound of syn free sausages... how do you know they are? Obviously you know your local butcher is OK.... but where could I find out if one of our local butchers do this?

The scotch eggs sound gorgeous!!!

First stop, I reckon, your consultant. If they dont know of a local supplier they could enquire with SW head office, as to which was the nearest place that did. They must keep a record of who they certify.

Thought I'd bring our list forward, at the start of the week. Good luck with todays WI girls, Wish, MLM and Rosie. I'm hoping for 3lb loss this week, on my scales, I know.. shouldn''t have hopped on.. looks like a 5lb loss.. but you know how the SW scales differ and in the eve's too!

Eternal - Monday - 7lb
Wish - Monday -
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
xxtannyxx - Tues
Charmed - Weds -5lb
Zombiecakes Tues - 5lb
Lunlu -Wed - 2.5lb
Size16willdo - Wed
CupcakeKatie -Weds
Moomin - Weds - 2.5lb, +0.5lb
Better Body -
Aimee - Thurs?
Bookworm1980 - Thurs
Jude - Thurs
Scanbran - Thurs - 1.5lb
Lennis - Sun
StIvesLiz

Heres to a good day. x

I really am not expecting anything at all today. Scales this morning are saying I am STS from last week. I doubt very much that the SW ones will be any different. Miracles happen not in an afternoon. Good luck for tonight girls!

Well, I am trying to see it as "if not much happens this week, then I am due a corking loss next week" because I havent gone off plan in any way. I am going to up my water intake this week though, coz that is an area I can improve, and up my exercise from medium active to much more active.

Back