From here to Eternally Slim

Heh, I think we all do to some degree, but that is healthy because it means we care about the results, which in turn helps us to keep focussed. After all, we wouldnt be doing this if we didnt care.

Right, I am determined to break my scales addiction. I didnt get on them this morning, and even when my son brought them downstairs so he could weigh himself in the kitchen I still didnt get on them. One day at a time, but I am going to attempt to not go anywhere near them until I get on the group scales next week.

woohoo lost 3lbs well please :)

Well done Jilly x

wow Tanny! go you!

WI results from last night for me 1lb loss. So that's a total of 9.5lb so far!

Any idea how I can get my ticker to work in ½ lbs though?

Morning girls. Fantastic losses last night Jilly and Tanny ..Welcome to group Cake, great to have you onboard..you'll love the support group with all of our lovelies on here.

I've colour coded the list, so we can clearly see who is weighing in and on what day. I hope this helps.

Good luck to Lunlu, Emmaleone1984, Size16willdo, CupcakeKatie, Moomin and xxlettyxx on your WI's today. I'm sure your losses will be good ones :).

Eternal - Monday - 9lb
Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday - 8.5lb
RosiePeace - Monday - 1st, 4.5lb
Cake - Monday
Mylastchance - Tuesday - 4.5
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
xxtannyxx - Tues - 4lb
Charmed - Tues -6lb
Zombiecakes Tues - 7lb
Jilly - Tues - 3lb
Lunlu -Wed - 2.5lb
Emmaleone1984 - Wed - 1.5lb
Size16willdo - Wed
CupcakeKatie -Weds
Moomin - Weds - 2.5lb, +0.5lb
xxlettyxx - Weds
Bookworm1980 - Thurs
Jude - Thurs
Scanbran - Thurs - 1.5lb
10st10lbs -Thurs
Lennis - Sun
StIvesLiz??

Have a great day everyone :)

Last edited:
Oh my! I am superexcited today! My sisters (strictly speaking half-sisters, we share a father, except in my case, he was a bit more absent than theirs, but they probably wouldnt have minded being in my shoes) have just texted me to ask if they can come over to stay in July for 5 days! They live in Sweden.

JUST THINK OF ALL THE BODY MAGIC I CAN GET DONE CLEANING THE HOUSE FOR THE NEXT SIX WEEKS!!

Seriously, it will be fantastic to see them, although my house is tiny, so I have NO idea where they are going to sleep! HALP! HALP!

I wonder if my mother wants to move out of her house for 5 days. Her house is huge!

Fab news on your sisters coming over from Sweden..Ohh MLM, ask your mum if she could go on hols :), so you can bring your sisters to the house.. you can only ask!

Morning Jilly, hope today is a good one for you toay.

Right, must get ready and get my sausages out to thaw for making scotch eggs today. xx

Mmmmm scotch eggs

sts for me this week - will be missing nest weigh in as for spain 2mora for 10 days... god know what damage i will have done by time i get home. congrats on all the weight losses n good luck to everyone else.....

Ooooh my first WI at 7pm this evening. I do feel like I've lost weight... but trying not to obsess about it. Shall post later!

oh girls my day is going awful... ive just binged all day and have already eaten 19 syns. :( nightmare.. bad time of month for me and i really get munchies...

mylastchance - do you go to castlereagh class and any chance?

no outside ballymena - ive just half a tub of nutela with spoon:mad::mad:

aw rite.. girl that goes to my class is going on holidays tomo to. im new to class so though maybe it was you lol....

Had my weigh in yesterday and lost 1 lb. Wished it was more :( I had stuck to the plan 100% and wanted a decent loss as i can't go to weigh in next week as will be in France for 4 days for a conference.

Back