From here to Eternally Slim

Sorry I see you have, I see I've even replied to you. I swear I'm losing the plot sometimes :) I lose track of what groups/threads I'm watching!!

Hello all :)

Hope your feeling better MLM!! and welcome to the others :)

Im really hung-over today, i had a whooping 10 vodkas last night totaling 25 syns and a pack of walkers crisps at midnight making my total for the day 31.5 syns!!

Over the week that totals 92.5 and so i am still under the 105 total but a bit disappointed never the less!!!

My weigh in is tomorrow evening (mon) and after my recent gains im really hoping for a loss tomorrow. Fingers crossed!! xx

Hello all,

Sorry to hear you have been ill MLM hope you are beginning to feel better.

Hello again Kiltgirl, nice to see another Thursday Weigher hehe.

Eternalflame, my weight loss is 11lb so far in the 5 weeks i have been with SlimmingWorld. The past couple of weeks since i joined eternally slim i have lost 4lbs.

I have had a bad couple of days to be honest, i have had a couple of drinkipoos and i had a steak dinner out on Saturday. I intend to get back right on plan though and eat lots of superfree speedy foods for the next four days! Salads and Jackets it is for me with some lovely grilled meats.

Hope you're feeling better MLM - sorry you've been ill

Welcome to all the newbie folks on here - good luck to you all on your weight loss journey

And good luck to all the Monday weighers' tomorrow - hope you all have great losses - I'm not so sure I will as I slipped up a bit today - and have just been comfort eating on the sw ferero rocher's - made 7 at 2 syns each - have just eaten 4 so 8 syns. :(

Never mind the scales will tell all tomorrow - might stick to fruit for lunch tomorrow.

Morning gals and guys , Lennis - how did you get on yesterday?

Good luck to all of the Monday Weighers - Wish, MLM, Rosei, Cake and Pesti. We are all rooting for you :).

Have changed my WI for next few weeks to a Tues morn, so have changed the list for now at least adn just to bring it forward so we can add our losses.

Emmajay - I've added you on here, but not sure of your WI day hun, so when you pop on, can you copy and paste this list and add your name to the WI days please? Thanks.

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday - 8.5lb
RosiePeace - Monday - 1st, 4.5lb
Cake - Monday
Pesti - Monday
Mylastchance - Tuesday - 4.5
Eternal - 9lb's
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
xxtannyxx - Tues - 4lb
Charmed - Tues -6lb
Zombiecakes Tues - 8lb
Jilly - Tues - 7.5lbs
Imogensmummy -Tues
Lunlu -Wed - 2.5lb
Emmaleone1984 - Wed - 1.5lb
Size16willdo - Wed
CupcakeKatie -Weds
Moomin - Weds - 6.lb
xxlettyxx - Weds - 3lbs
Bookworm1980 - Thurs - 4lb
Jude - Thurs - 8lb
Scanbran - Thurs - 3lb
10st10lbs -Thurs - 6.5lb
Kiltgir - Thurs -12.5lb
Lennis - Sun
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

If I've missed anyone out, I'll edit this later, need to go back on some of the threads..

Right, got Tesco delivering again this morn, so may need to dash off at some point. x

Oooh, could I join your list please? I think this will be really motivational. Still on my first week and first WI tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Hi Libra. Of course you can huni.. welcome to the support group :welcome: - and what a bunch of lovelies we have on here :D:D.

I've added you to the Tues list:

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday - 8.5lb

RosiePeace - Monday - 1st, 4.5lb
Cake - Monday
Pesti - Monday
Mylastchance - Tuesday - 4.5
Eternal -Tues 9lb's
Libra - Tues
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
xxtannyxx - Tues - 4lb
Charmed - Tues -6lb
Zombiecakes Tues - 8lb
Jilly - Tues - 7.5lbs
Imogensmummy -Tues
Lunlu -Wed - 2.5lb
Emmaleone1984 - Wed - 1.5lb
Size16willdo - Wed
CupcakeKatie -Weds
Moomin - Weds - 6.lb
xxlettyxx - Weds - 3lbs
Bookworm1980 - Thurs - 4lb
Jude - Thurs - 8lb
Scanbran - Thurs - 3lb
10st10lbs -Thurs - 6.5lb
Kiltgir - Thurs -12.5lb
Lennis - Sun
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

Here's for a good day Libra xx

Thanks Eternalflame. Will let you know how I get on tomorrow. Hopefully it is a good result x

hi ladies well im glad to see i wasnt the only one going over my syns at the weekend!
i dont even want to count them!
lol!
anyways fresh start from today!
weigh in tomorrow, really dont think i will of lost tho! :(

thanks, defo getting the hang of it now!

Hi everyone, hope you all having a happy Monday :)

Well, after feeling so inspired yesterday...and nipping off to look at my belly in the bedroom mirror every couple of hours (i know) I've had the worst morning...missed breakfast, should know better!!

So, today, i've eaten half a croissant my daughter left and 5 pieces of granola bar...
:(

I really hate *week, all i want to do is stuff my face...also had a counselling session this morning which always makes me want to eat sweet things!!?

Good luck to all of the Monday weighers, hope you get the losses you want...am back on the straight and narrow now i hope, feel a bit sick after pigging out!! :jelous:

bye for now xx

Afternoon all!

Had a terrible nights sleep last night, first I couldnt get to sleep because my head was whirring with all the things I need to do before my sisters arrive, so I got up and wrote them all down on the computer in a list to try and clear my head a bit. Then I went back to bed and listened to a self-hypnosis app on my phone, in the hope that that would make me doze off, and while it did its job in terms of relaxing me I was still awake when it was finished. Then I did doze off, only to have a nightmare that I couldnt wake up properly out of, kept thinking I had woken myself up properly only to go back into the same storyline over and over.

So I am pretty zonko today BUT my stomach does feel a bit better. So its not all bad news! WI tonight, everyone keep your fingers crossed for a 2lb off for my stone sticker plz. Have managed to avoid the scales all week thus far, but with that random day on Saturday I could have thrown the week out.

I did make syn free KFC last night but didnt enjoy it as much as usual, think my tastebuds have been a bit out with the bug, or I overdid the mixed herbs or something.

Hello to Libra, welcome in, what a lovely scale related name you have. :D Good luck for your first WI.

Morning Kiltgirl.. We all do that on star week, but you've caught it before it got too far. I think the key thing is to have lots of sf and free food about which you can pick on, I know its not quite the same.. but better then picking on stuff that will take you over your allowance. Hope your day gets better hun.

Off to cook some pasta and sauce for lunch and remembered the 1/3 plate rule, lol.so half a cucumber it will be :) xx

Thank you MLM, fingers crossed for you for tonight x

Hi Mlm. Glad you are feeling better today, I'd say your taste buds were out of sync yest as you've had the KFC before and enjoyed it. Good that you got a list down, so you can tick it off well before your sisters arrive. Did you manage to get your mum off on hols, lol so you can borrow hers? x

Haha. No, decided against that plan as it comes with its own complications. I am going to ask OH's sister if we can park their caravan on our drive for a few days, and if that isnt possible, then I am going to just put my girls in with us for a few nights so they can use their room. Either way, I have a bathroom and kitchen that need redecorating, a shower that needs repairing and a house full of clutter that needs clearing.

So much lovely body magic to incorporate!

Hello all,

Got my fingers crossed for you MLM - glad to hear your feeling a bit better!!

Dont worry about this morning KG, we all do it on * week, now that you know you will be like it make some picky foods you that you can eat to your hearts content! I like having a stash of seafood sticks in the fridge as they're free :)

Good luck for your 1st WI tomorrow Libra!!

Well done on getting back into it Imogensmummy - I had a naughty saturday, it feels good to get back on track though so you know you can control it :)

Good luck to all today and tonight weighers!! Im hoping for 2lb tonight (though not expecting it!!) to try and claw back some that i put on over the past few weeks!!

xx

good afternoon ladies... good luck to all our monday wi's :)

i'm not feeling the greatest today.. im not sick but feel really off :confused:.. and im not in mood to eat at all.. ive had about 3 grapes, and half an apple all day. fingers crossed it doesnt affect my wi tomo..

mlm - glad your feeling abit better.

welcome to newbies

Back