From here to Eternally Slim

Hi Jilly

There must be a bug around, Moomin and MM has had it. YOu can only do what you can when you aren't well, hope you feel better huni.

Loving the banners MLM made, we all look pretty damm good :) x

:wavey:

First of all welcome to Libra and good luck for your first weigh in.

Glad to hear you are feeling better MLM, and get your family to help out with the decorating as well, can't hurt to get them a bit of bodymagic too!

I did the same thing this weekend KiltGirl but get straight back on plan and like EF says eat some superspeed foods and hopefully you can counteract you naughty moments.

Good luck for tonight Pesty fingers are crossed for a 2lb loss for you
:cross:

Good luck all Monday weighers!!!!

My day is going well so far, i've been all over the Body Magic today and vigorously hoovering my entire house! I had a healthy EE lunch of Curry Rice and SW Sweet and Sour Chicken loaded with vegetables and i am now making a chicken and Turkey Pasta Bake for Dinner.

I'm finding the hotter it gets the more my appetite is dropping, not to mention the amount of water i'm drinking which is nothing but good is it?

How was your weekend EF? And how is your arm by the way i remember you said it was in cast?

Well done on your body magic BW :). Have been doing alittle more myself, lol.. walking a bit more up and down stairs.. ;)

Arm still not in cast, still waiting for fracture clinic which isn't til 21st June. AS the sling isn't supporting my arm as such, I've a feeling once it is put in cast or splinted then it'll take longer to heal. At the moment there is quite a lump which is where the fracture is, even though the bruises now seem to have more or less gone, everything else hasn't ,lol. But you can only do what you can.. and that's the NHS for you.

The welcome will be warmer than a hot water bottle wrapped in one of those blankets with sleeves, covered with a quilt, sat next to a gas fire on four bars, on a carribean island, on the hottest recorded day in history.

:D Hello, welcome in. Good luck with your weight loss!

The welcome will be warmer than a hot water bottle wrapped in one of those blankets with sleeves, covered with a quilt, sat next to a gas fire on four bars, on a carribean island, on the hottest recorded day in history.

:D Hello, welcome in. Good luck with your weight loss!

:8855::8855:

Loving that MLM

Welcome MadFerret hope you are well, we are all nice here i promise!

How are you finding the SW Food Optmising Plan?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Good evening.

I can report that I am... 4lb lighter than I was last week, have a shiny stone sticker, a shiny slimmer of the week sticker for the second time, and have lost 51lb since I started this journey in January.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And you can call me Susan if it isnt so.

That is fantastic work MLM well done you!!! Congrat on your new stickers as well!!!!

Hi all its my first day on sw today. i think i ahve been pretty good but just wondered if anyone could check my menu for me? feel like i have eaten quite alot but its all god stuff. have been on ww before and am feeling a little at a loss not to be counting anything.

B special k sustain (HEB) milk (HEA) and tea. Satsuma
L Tuna, lettuce, cucumber, peppers, spring onion. light mayo (2.5syn)
D big green salad. mushroom and ham omelette with beans.
S vanilla mullerlight, pineapple and strawberries.

thanks x

Sounds great but if the only syns you have had are the Mayo you have some to spare! You should try and have 5 a day if not more! I am assuming that special k sustains are on the hex b list by saying this. I'm posting from my phone so can't check that!

Hi there,

wow congratulations MLM, a stone, must feel fab!
Good luck to all you other Monday nighters, hope you get the loss you want :)

Thanks Eternalflame for the advice, today has just been out of control, but next time star week is due i'll make sure i have stocked up on free munchies...

am loving home made sushi at the moment, the week i discovered it was the week i had my biggest loss of 4.5lbs, i ate tonnes of the stuff!

So, that is my plan of action for next time, we live and learn don't we...i ended up eating the whole box of granola bars apart from the one single one i put in my daughter's lunch box...oooops:sigh:

Good luck to Gem66 on your first week and Libra your first weigh-in, and hello to everyone else, sorry my brain is too hormonally challenged to get all your names right, lol...is like being new at school again :8855:

Thanks. Should you def eat some syns then? its just that with all the food that you are allowed to eat for no syns it seems pointless eating the syns lol. Tho i may have an options in a bit. Yes the special k is on the list in the book x

I must admit i am finding it difficult to believe that you can eat so much and loose weight but its obviously working for all of you! I know someone who used to eat like two jacket potatoes for lunch - she lost 4 stone in 8 months! Its crazy! I hope it works for me!

Yes, you should definately have the syns. 5-15 a day, but usually 10 is recommended as a starting point. There are numerous reasons why, firstly because it helps to give you that freedom that other more rigid plans don't offer, you CAN give yourself a little daily treat, or you can have some bread if you already had cereal, it allows for flexibility within your day. Some people like to have the minimum 5 a day and stockpile the rest for spending on drinks at the weekend, others like to use theirs in adding synnable ingredients to meals. It's up to you how you use them but you should use them.

The other thing they are useful for are tweaking when you have a slow loss spell. Say you have 3-4 weeks where your weight sticks, or slows right down, then you could have a couple less syns a day and see if that helps improve things. You should always have 5 at a minimum per day though. It provides balance and "syn"ergy with the other foods you are consuming.

Last edited:
Thank you for the advice. As i said i am new to it and think it might take a week or so to get my head around it. Might have a rich tea with my options then!! In my head its diet = no treats but i suppoise that is why i never stick to them because its too restrictive. x

Heh, I think every single one of us have had that when we started out! It's impossible to believe it can work, but it really does! Just ask if you have any questions, everyone here is incredibly supportive and will help wherever they can!

thanks. if i can loose weight without feeling hungry and having a hot choc n biscuit before bed ill be well happy lol! x

Back