From here to Eternally Slim

Congratulations to MLM - fab loss hun :talk017:

And fab losses to all those who have lost this week :):stickdance:

I'm not sure if anyone gained or maintained this week - but if you did then keep your chin up - i'm sure you will have a fantastic loss next week

I'm lost 2.5lbs this week :woohoo:
I also got my Club 10 :woohoo:
AND I got my 1.5 stone shiny too :party0019:

I knew I was on target for my Club 10 - but the 1.5 was a massive shock!!! :)

Dead chuffed to say the start of my week was pretty rubbish. :)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Good evening.

I can report that I am... 4lb lighter than I was last week, have a shiny stone sticker, a shiny slimmer of the week sticker for the second time, and have lost 51lb since I started this journey in January.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And you can call me Susan if it isnt so.

Thats is fantastic, well done you. You must be very pleased with that. You are an inspiration :clap:

wow well done on all the losses!
i have to weigh today and really worried im not gonna lose anything, but then it is only my 1st weigh!
ive had the most awful sleepless night, im knackered my lil girl has been up all night teething!

Thats is fantastic, well done you. You must be very pleased with that. You are an inspiration :clap:

Wow. :thankyou: I don't think that word has ever been used in relation to me. That's so nice of you to say! I am all emotional now!!! (((hugs)))

I worry perhaps too much about how people see me, even in group last night while i was being clapped for my stone award i kept thinking," well this is fab but I really hope I don't have this again for a while, I don't want people to get annoyed or upset that I keep having good losses." It is so very lovely to have a forum like this where no such doubt exists, and all of our journey, uphill bits and downhill, can be shared with such understanding and genuine support. You guys are amazing. This forum is such a phenomenally good place to be on a journey such as ours.

Thankyou everybody, I hope I can be as much support to you as you are all being to me!

Last edited:
wow well done on all the losses!
i have to weigh today and really worried im not gonna lose anything, but then it is only my 1st weigh!
ive had the most awful sleepless night, im knackered my lil girl has been up all night teething!

Hey, good morning! Stop worrying! If you have stuck to plan you WILL have lost something. And what's the worst that could happen? You ate better than you have for a long time, for a whole week!

Important things to remember about weigh in. Weigh in is a tool to track your progress, not a thorny stick you can use to beat yourself up with. It is a good way to see how the plan is working for you, and helps to keep you focussed on the road ahead. Do not compare yourself with anyone else in the group, their lives, circumstances and week may have been very different to yours. It's like you being a cat, and looking at a dog and worrying because the dog doesn't miaow.

So if you don't lose, don't worry. It can take a couple of weeks or more just to get the hang of the plan. You could have a *week coming and be holding water. It doesn't matter. What matters is how you respond to the challenge.

You will be fine. Try and grab a nap while your daughter does!

Happy to report I too am now 4lb lighter! I was a little worried that I wouldn't see much of a loss as I had been on the RC diet before this and stuck to 1400 cals a day. I thought starting SW may make me STS or gain because of this. Pleased that is not the case!

Congratulations to everyone who has seen a loss this week, onwards and downwards! :)

EDIT: Just noticed my BMI is now below 30! Hasn't been under 30 for years! :woohoo:

Last edited:
I worry perhaps too much about how people see me, even in group last night while i was being clapped for my stone award i kept thinking," well this is fab but I really hope I don't have this again for a while, I don't want people to get annoyed or upset that I keep having good losses."
I can guarantee you that they were happy for you and pleased that you have managed to do so well. Anyone that wasn't isn't worth the bother anyway, so you be proud of yourself and every achievement.

WELL DONE MLM :clap:

Well done to everyone for your losses so far this week :eek: they're amazing!! All of this extra support is obviously doing us all a lot of good!! :D

I lost 3.5lbs this week which has clawed back over half of my months gains so im really pleased!! 2lbs to go before i have got all of my gains off and then another 1/2 until my club 10 :)

congrats on your BMI Libra!!! I remember when i first got under 30, its an amazing feeling and a brilliant acheivement!! :happy096:

xxx

Excellent Pesty!!! That's an awesome result!!!

Thanks Libra, I know you are right, just really not good at being a centre of attention sort of person. At school I was the class clown but just hiding how I really felt, which was out of place, like I didn't fit in, and that kind of set the pattern for my adult life. Instead of hiding behind jokes, I hid behind giant lard wall. It's all part of the metamorphasis process I suppose.

For me, this journey has a number of factors, being healthy for my family is one, they need me to set the example, being healthy for me, another. But perhaps the most important part of the journey is taking apart the lard wall, removing it a brick at a time, and discovering what it is that was hidden away behind it. I need to remember that and look at me objectively. Because as much as I need to be happy in my own skin, I need to be happy and confident and know my own mind. If I allow other peoples perceptions to skew that journey, I am making my job ten times harder.

Thankyou xx

Excellent Pesty!!! That's an awesome result!!!

perhaps the most important part of the journey is taking apart the lard wall, removing it a brick at a time, and discovering what it is that was hidden away behind it.

Thanks MLM, I love this analogy. I can really relate to how you felt at school. Everyone says to me now 'you have so much confidence' because im always laughing and joking about things but for me it's such a fasade. I spend most of my time making a joke about me before anyone else has the chance! xx

Well done Pesty :0clapper: 3.5 off and not far for your Club 10.

We can do it girls! :girlpower: (and guys!)

I spend most of my time making a joke about me before anyone else has the chance!
I do this too. Let's make a resolution to try and view ourselves positively from this day forth! To coin the L'oreal phrase "because we ARE worth it!" :grouphugg:

I do this too. Let's make a resolution to try and view ourselves positively from this day forth! To coin the L'oreal phrase "because we ARE worth it!" :grouphugg:

Im in!!! :)

Its the worst thing to do really as i have a few close friends that think that as i do it they can join in and i end up getting upset (i have since distanced myself from such friends) lol.

Here's to being HOT and KNOWING IT!! lol

xx

I agree. It is too easy to be our own worst enemies. It doesn't matter what other people think. They don't have to live in our heads. If WE can't be kind to ourselves, how can we possibly expect it from others?

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday - 8.5lb
RosiePeace - Monday - 1st, 4.5lb

Cake - Monday
Pesty - Monday -3.5lb,
Mylastchance - Tuesday - 4.5
Eternal -Tues 9lb's
Libra - Tues
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
xxtannyxx - Tues - 4lb
Charmed - Tues -6lb
Zombiecakes Tues - 8lb
Jilly - Tues - 7.5lbs
Imogensmummy -Tues
Lunlu -Wed - 2.5lb
Emmaleone1984 - Wed - 1.5lb
Size16willdo - Wed
CupcakeKatie -Weds
Moomin - Weds - 6.lb
xxlettyxx - Weds - 3lbs
Bookworm1980 - Thurs - 4lb
Jude - Thurs - 8lb
Scanbran - Thurs - 3lb
10st10lbs -Thurs - 6.5lb
Kiltgir - Thurs -12.5lb
Lennis - Sun
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Good evening.

I can report that I am... 4lb lighter than I was last week, have a shiny stone sticker, a shiny slimmer of the week sticker for the second time, and have lost 51lb since I started this journey in January.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And you can call me Susan if it isnt so.

Way to go MLM, that is fantastic loss.. wowwwwwwww.. 4lb in a week. You must share your secret's this week, lol.. Excellent loss, well chuffed for you yeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa :D:D:D x

Well done to everyone for your losses so far this week :eek: they're amazing!! All of this extra support is obviously doing us all a lot of good!! :D

I lost 3.5lbs this week which has clawed back over half of my months gains so im really pleased!! 2lbs to go before i have got all of my gains off and then another 1/2 until my club 10 :)

congrats on your BMI Libra!!! I remember when i first got under 30, its an amazing feeling and a brilliant acheivement!! :happy096:

xxx

Pesty.. well done, that is brilliant loss.. Fabidabidoseyyyyyy.. I am well pleased for you, well done huni :D:Dxx

Back