From here to Eternally Slim

oh and just thought, does the fact that its that time of the month mean ive got more weight!?
and im also on the mini pill which can gain weight

Hi Girls...so sorry I haven't been around for a week. We are moving house next week and I have loads on.... also joined a gym and trying to fit plenty of sessions in there!

Anyway...WI tonight and despite a crap weekend I lost 2lb, so 11.5 in total! Might not be around much for the next couple of weeks while we get organised in the new house, but good luck for everyone's WI's and will catch up soon x

Letty - the very fact that you are going to WI is one hurdle you are jumping and that is fab! Many people at this point would just not go back. Also you have identified where you're problems are coming up and that is great too - it means that you can watch out for potential problem area's. As far as I can see hun you are doing everything right - it will take time to get settled into the plan but you are heading in the right direction

Once you've been to WI take it as a new start :)

Imogen's mummy - yes star week can result in a smaller loss or sometimes even a gain. I'm sorry but I don't know about the pill.

Eternal congrats on the loss - at least it's not a gain hun - you are still moving in the right direction - and many congrats on slimmer of the week :)

Congrats again to all who have lost this week - any loss is still a loss and it's all going in the right direction :)

Anyone who has gained or STS - think of it as a new start and next week you will lose :)

Good morning ladies, good luck to all who have their weigh-ins today...just sneaking on the laptop before my daughter wakes up...any minute now ;)

Ooh ooh...they have an offer on in Superdrug at the moment, St Ives Elastin and Collagen body lotion, 2 for 1, read somewhere else is good for your skin when you're losing weight, incase your skin gets a bit, er, baggy, am terrified this is going to happen to my wobbly belly...have told my colleagues at work that when i get to target am going to start dressing like Wonderwoman, can't do that with a baggy belly :8855:

i did buy some yesterday and it's lovely and doesn't smell too strong either...here's hoping :D

have a good day everyone xx

Oh, one thing I like about myself. I cant actually say a physical feature that I like, because there isnt one. So, at the moment, the one thing I like about myself is my determination.

Morning all lost 5lbs this week!!!!:D

i got my 1 and half stone award and slimmer of the week!!:D

:eek::eek::eek: WOW!!!! What a good loss Tanny!!! :happy096: and lots of awards to go with it - you must be over the moon!!!

IM - I use to be on the pill and asked my doc about it. Apparantly it doesnt make you put on weight, it makes you hungrier so under normal circumstances people would binge and eat rubbish and so put on weight. You should be fine on SW as you can eat as much as you want :). * week DEFINITELY puts on lbs for me so hopefully you'll see a good loss next week!

Thanks for the heads up KG will have to pop out on my lunch and get some!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WEIGHING TODAY!!

To answer an earlier post the things i like about me are, my hair, my eyes, my legs and my teeth! Thinking about it that's quite a few positives :D

xx

Morning eveyone.

Just brought the list forward with our losses:

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday - 1st 1.5lb

RosiePeace - Monday - 1st, 4.5lb
Cake - Monday
Madferret Monday
Pesty - Monday -3.5lb,
Mylastchance - Tuesday - 4.5
Eternal -Tues 10lb's
Libra - Tues-4lb
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
xxtannyxx - Tues - 9lb
Charmed - Tues -8lb
Zombiecakes Tues - 8lb
Jilly - Tues - 8.5lbs
Imogensmummy -Tues
Lunlu -Wed - 2.5lb
Emmaleone1984 - Wed - 1.5lb
Size16willdo - Wed
CupcakeKatie -Weds
Moomin - Weds - 6.lb
xxlettyxx - Weds - 3lbs
Bookworm1980 - Thurs - 4lb
Jude - Thurs - 8lb
Scanbran - Thurs - 3lb
10st10lbs -Thurs - 6.5lb
Kiltgir - Thurs -12.5lb
Lennis - Sun
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

If I've missed out anyone, can you please adjust this and post again. apologies if I have. x

Fab losses Tanny, and for your awards too :). Charmed well done on your loss too, and hope you get things sorted. Kiltgirl, I'm popping into town later so will look at some pampering bits. Also got an Avon Book that will be collected later, so might do some retail therapy :)

Good idea about positive talk, Jilly, we lost the sma this week, and its still a loss and in the right direction.. Plus i have deep blue eyes too, and quite like them, lol.. MLM, love the determination thing, and you can see just how much your are with your losses :).

My son has an interview later this afternoon, so gonna go along on the train with him, as there are some good shops nearyby, so might treat myself.

Right, need to plan my day's meals, and as I am alternating this week, its a Green day for me today. Veg chow mein is coming to mind for dinner tonight :)

Good luck to all the Wed Weighers,Lunlu, Emmaleone1984, Size16willdo,CupcakeKatie, Moomin and Letty. Have a great day everyone. :) x

Last edited:
Oh I am so stuffed. I just had a total pig out of a lunch.

Went to the butchers (mr synfree himself) on the way home from dropping my daughter off at preschool, and bought some sausages so I can make syn free scotch eggs. I also noticed he was doing syn free turkey and cranberry burgers. "Oh ho!" thought I. "Hello Lunch!". So I bought 2, came home, cooked them, made some Ainsley moroccan cous-cous, and threw a large handful of cherry tomatoes in there and it was nom.

And yes, I did eat BOTH burgers. And no. I dont care. THEY WERE SYN FREE!!!

Ok, the couscous wasnt but its only 1 syn for a whole packet or something small like that, I dunno, havent had any syns yet today anyway, will check later but think its 1/2 a syn for 1/2 a packet.

See Moomin, you arent the ONLY loose cannon on this board!!!

MLM, I relaly wish I had a butchers that did syn free foods.. how would you know if they did, are they just fat free ones or Joes ones? Mmm, turkey and cranberry burgers, I could just stuff those down right now.. You lucky thing Minxy, you..

I hace been a good girl,:angeldevil: LOL.. I have been doing some body magic today and way for it.. walked 12,674 steps today, which equates to 392 cals burned and 8.871 KM.. check me out, :worthy:

Blooming hope that jigs a bit of the old flab about and helps shrink me wobbly bits..lots :8855:

Mmm, turkey and cranberry burgers.. Mmmm, MLM you got my taste buds going mad here :eek:!

Best bet is to ask your consultant if there is a local supplier that has been certified SW friendly. Our butchers has been doing this for years. They have to pay a fee to get their products analysed, about £1500 per year, afaik, so they must make a FORTUNE out of the products. There is another "sausage" butcher at a garden centre close by who has a sign that says "ALL OUR SAUSAGES ARE LOW FAT" but I dont trust that one.

Well done Tanny, fantastic weight loss.

Best bet is to ask your consultant if there is a local supplier that has been certified SW friendly. Our butchers has been doing this for years. They have to pay a fee to get their products analysed, about £1500 per year, afaik, so they must make a FORTUNE out of the products. There is another "sausage" butcher at a garden centre close by who has a sign that says "ALL OUR SAUSAGES ARE LOW FAT" but I dont trust that one.

That is such a good idea!!! I never thought of just asking my consultant!! lol

xxx

Ainsley Harriott Moroccan Medley Couscous, excluding butter & oil, dried 100g cooked[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
½ Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 7 Syns
green.gif
Green ½ Syn
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Ive always counted this at 1.5 syns per half pack so im very very pleased!!! Thanks MLM you inspired me to look it up!! xx

I tyed into Google, syn free sausages and it came onto Martins money webiste, the guy off GMTV.. and there was a huge list of where to get your syn free sausages and meat from.. I'll have to look on the history and find it and paste it, quite a few.. but did find one in Brentwood, which is quite close to me.. so once I can drive, I'll be up there getting my portions ;)

All that walking today as nickety nackered me out and my arm is killing me, has gone really hot and started to bruise again.. even though I wore the sling.. bloody useless thing it is. So think I might have an early shower, a cup of tea and in bed by 10.30pm tonight. I might need to go to the hospital tomorrow to see whats happening, and maybe they'll splint it up or put a cast on it early, so it can at least heal.

syn free sausages - I'll have to look on the history and find it and paste it, quite a few.. but did find one in Brentwood, which is quite close to me.. ;)

All that walking today as nickety nackered me out and my arm is killing me, has gone really hot and started to bruise again..

Thank you that'd be really helpful! Brentwood is quite near me to!! Im in Chelmsford :D I use to live in Hutton though.

Sorry to hear about your arm - that's not good!! Hope you feel better tomorrow!! xx

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday - 1st 1.5lb

RosiePeace - Monday - 1st, 7lb
Cake - Monday
Madferret Monday
Pesty - Monday -3.5lb,
Mylastchance - Tuesday - 4.5
Eternal -Tues 10lb's
Libra - Tues-4lb
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
xxtannyxx - Tues - 9lb
Charmed - Tues -8lb
Zombiecakes Tues - 8lb
Jilly - Tues - 8.5lbs
Imogensmummy -Tues
Lunlu -Wed - 2.5lb
Emmaleone1984 - Wed - 1.5lb
Size16willdo - Wed
CupcakeKatie -Weds
Moomin - Weds - 6.lb
xxlettyxx - Weds - 3lbs
Bookworm1980 - Thurs - 4lb
Jude - Thurs - 8lb
Scanbran - Thurs - 3lb
10st10lbs -Thurs - 6.5lb
Kiltgir - Thurs -12.5lb
Lennis - Sun
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

Just updating my loss as I must have missed it earlier in the week! Doh!

Great losses this week though guys, keep on going for next week's WI and see if we can have even more off then :)

Hope you are all having a great week :)

Sorry to hear about your arm, Eternal. Hope the hospital can help tomorrow. Take care.

Thank you that'd be really helpful! Brentwood is quite near me to!! Im in Chelmsford :D I use to live in Hutton though.

Sorry to hear about your arm - that's not good!! Hope you feel better tomorrow!! xx

I saw one in Chelmsford, so will check that out. Funnily enough the one I found in Brentwood is in Hutton on the Rayleigh Road.. small world Pesty :) x

Back