From here to Eternally Slim

I saw one in Chelmsford, so will check that out. Funnily enough the one I found in Brentwood is in Hutton on the Rayleigh Road.. small world Pesty :) x

What makes it even smaller is i lived in the pub the chequers 213 rayleigh road for 10 years!! lol xx

I'm sorry to hear about your arm, make sure you get it checked out at the hospital, something is going on with it so the sooner you get it seen to the sooner you will be on the mend again.

It is amazing how these things happen! We used to live in North London and moved up to Derbyshire about 140 miles away. When we met our neighbour for the first time we got chatting and it turned out he lived round the corner to us in North London! How bizarre is that?!

Thanks Adsnan, I do need to go, if its now hot and starting to bruise around the lump, something isn't right me thinks. Here was me thinking that walking is good for you, and because of the silly uselfes sling I have, there hasn't really been the support there for it.. Will get myself down there in the morn. xx

Thanks Adsnan, I do need to go, if its now hot and starting to bruise around the lump, something isn't right me thinks. Here was me thinking that walking is good for you, and because of the silly uselfes sling I have, there hasn't really been the support there for it.. Will get myself down there in the morn. xx

Hope everything goes okay and let us know how you get on, you may have somehow got an infection if its hot :(

Good morning everyone!!

I have once again forgotten to take my measurements!! I will set myself a reminder on my phone!! :rolleyes:

Its a really good idea, measuring yours3elf as some weeks you lose inches not lbs and its good to remind yourself when you've had a gain :)

Hope everyone has a good day :) good luck to anyone weighin in! xx

2lb off for me last night x

Hi ladies, i have posted on the challenge thread but im back for good after missing last weeks class and feeling a frumpy mummy i got myself back on track with a 2.5 pound loss and half a stone award Emxx

Well done emmaleonie - my daughters name is leonie! x

Hi ladies, i have posted on the challenge thread but im back for good after missing last weeks class and feeling a frumpy mummy i got myself back on track with a 2.5 pound loss and half a stone award Emxx

Well done for getting back on track Em!! And for the 2.5lb loss - what a come back!! xx

oww went over syns last night!
had a snickers ice cream 175g
and an options hot choc! 11g (2syns)
not sure what the snickers is worth as 160g is worth 11.5syns i think!
but then i dont use my syns every day!
ive stashed a bar of choccie away so i can have a chunk each night! lmao!
oh and are u only allowed 3healthy extras a day!??!
if so what do u do with the rest of the healthy extras as dont kno what they are worth in syns

Well done to all the losses 10st10,Emma and Moomin, great losses girls :).

Pesty, I took my measurements, but need to get my old ones out to compare (in car) so will do that today and post that later. It'll be interesting :)

Thanks Adsnan, I overslept as OH didn't get in til 1.45am this morn, I was annoyed with him as the amount of noise he made so asked him to sleep downstairs.. He'd been drinking, but couldn't get back to sleep til at least 3am!!! So after he'd gone to work this morn, I went back to sleep and got up at 10.30am!! Blimey, haven't slept that late for years.. So taking myseelf to hospital this afternoon, will have lunch and then go..

Have a good one girls. xx

oh and are u only allowed 3healthy extras a day!??!
if so what do u do with the rest of the healthy extras as dont kno what they are worth in syns

1 hex is 6 syns usually.

Also it depends what plan you on as to how many your allowed;

Extra Easy - 1 A & 1 B choice
Red/Green - 2 A & 2 B choices

Dont worry about going over yesterday - im the same and dont use all my syns on other days. One day i'll have 1.5 and the next i'll have 17. Just so long as you dont go over the weeks worth you'll be ok.

Well done on your loss 10st10lb!! xx

Well done everyone for your losses and particularly Emma for really pulling it together. You must be chuffed with that sticker!!

Imogensmummy, just to be clear, it's only 2 of each Hex if you are doing red and green days. On extra easy you are only allowed one of each.

I tend to use my B on alpens and fibre plus bars and my A on milk for drinks.

on green/red so 4 thanks xx

Back