From here to Eternally Slim

Hey Bookworm, yes i noticed lol...better than my last one where i put on 1.5lbs...d'oh!

here's to a good loss next week :D
x

2 syns each for the sausages hun x

well done to 10st10lbs and Emmaleoine on your losses!

I didn't do so well this week, i gained half a pound which isn't too bad for * week and a little bit of naughtiness with a KFC?

But i'm determined to claw it back next week

No problem you'll probably have that and more off next week :)

Hello ladies, well only half a pound on, much better than i expected for *week!

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday -1st 1.5lbs
RosiePeace - Monday -1st 7lbs
Cake - Monday -
Madferret - Monday -
Pesty - Monday -3.5lbs
Mylastchance - Tuesday -4.5lbs
Eternal - Tuesday -10lbs
Libra - Tuesday -4lbs
Welsheeyore - Tuesday -
xxtannyxx - Tuesday -9lbs
Charmed - Tuesday -8lbs
Zombiecakes Tuesday -8lbs
Jilly - Tuesday -8.5lbs
Imogensmummy - Tuesday -
Lunlu - Wednesday -2.5lbs
Emmaleone1984 - Wednesday -4lbs
Size16willdo - Wednesday -
CupcakeKatie - Wednesday -
Moomin - Wednesday -8lbs
xxlettyxx - Wednesday -3lbs
Bookworm1980 - Thursday -4lbs
Jude - Thursday -8lbs
Scanbran - Thursday -3lbs
10st10lbs -Thursday -8lbs
Kiltgirl - Thursday -12lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

You must be pleased in the circumstances you'll have that off in no time :)

Good Morning all,

I've just got into work and im absolutely pooped!!

I had to go round to my grandmas at 6.00am to get her ready for the hospital, make breakfast each, as we find out today whether the cancer in her eye is operable or not.

She has just broken her leg and my Grandad has just hurt his ankle so we have created a bedroom in the front room as neither of them can walk more than 3 paces.

Im a bit nervous about it to be honest, my dad has just had his throat cancer removed and is on the mend so heres hoping she will be okay to. Hopefully there will be no complications - if it hasnt spread they're going to remove her eye, it sounds horrible but i hope they can do it.

Sorry for the ramble, just needed to say whats on my mind! Hope everyone has a good day.

xx

Blimey Pesty. How incredibly strong you are to be coping with all that AND still stick to healthy eating. Good for you! Hope everything is as good as possible for your nan, yes, losing an eye is a shame, but if that removes the cancer and stops it spreading then that can only be a good thing. (((hugs)))

Welcome back Lenlu! Hope you had a great time on holiday.

The SW KFC recipe is in the recipe forum, the only difference I do is to make up some cous cous and mix that with the mixed herbs for the coating instead of bread, which keeps it totally syn free and is indistinguishable from a breadcrumb coating.

Blimey Pesty. How incredibly strong you are to be coping with all that AND still stick to healthy eating. Good for you! Hope everything is as good as possible for your nan, yes, losing an eye is a shame, but if that removes the cancer and stops it spreading then that can only be a good thing. (((hugs)))

Thank you huni thats really sweet.

I think for me the timing is just right for SW. At a time where i cant control anything else around me it helps me to stay sane knowing that i can control what im eating.

xx

Hiya all x

I'm back from holiday and had a great time, shame on the little bakery near the villa though the bread was just gorgeous!! So had a totally un restrictive 2 weeks, I don't wi til next weds but got on wii and have put on 5lb which considering the amount of bread and crap I ate I'm ok with, now going to pull a excellent week in and see if I can dent that 5lb. Will count my official sw weights only so will see!!

Did have a great week though

spent time Reading through threads, everyone is doing fab!!

Mlm I want your syn free kfc recipe if poss?!?

Also can anyone tell me how many syns in linda mcartney veg sausages? I texted consultant for password and no reply yet!!

Hope everyone is well x x

Hi Lenlu. Glad you enjoyed your holiday and that 5lb hol weight will come flying off in time for next week's WI for sure.

Linda McCartney's Vegetarian Sausages, 6 pack, frozen 50g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
2 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 2 Syns
green.gif
Green 2 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Good to see you back on thread, have a good day hun xx

Morning girls

Pesty.. so sorry to hear about your gran and Dad.. crossing everything for you and really hope all goes well and hope your Grandad's ankle improves too. Thanks for sharing that with us, you must feel really low with all that going on.. But I understand what you said about the control bit with sw.. its a need to have that in your life when you hvae quite a lot of stressful things going. Big Hugs huni

KG, half a pound on, isn't bad and more water retention I would think, that would have gone by this morning ;).

BW, well done on your loss yesterday, its still a loss hun and it'll be a lb or more off this morn :)

MLM, I did the same with my SW KFC last night and it went further that way and kind of more softer breadcrumbs too.. I cooked it for too long though and my chicken was a bit dry. Cut 2 chicken breasts into coujons and cooked the lot for my dinner, lol. and had that with cajon spiced wedges (HEB).

Lenlu that is lovely.. just cook the chicken pieces for no more the 20 mins though :)

Adsnan, its lovely to see you in here, shall we add you to our group list? You're a great motivation on here :)

Whats everyone having for lunch? I've just boiled some rice, and now chilling for Egg Fried Rice with spring onion,can't wait :gimi:. On a Green day today.

Did anyone get around to measuring and comparing inch loss. I got my old CD card out and have lost 4 inches from my waist, 2 inches off each thigh and 1 from each arm. So thats 10 inches.. :).. well pleased with that and put my jeans on this morn (size 18) and I now have a baggy bum in them and loose on the waist too :giggle:.

Here's for a 100% day girls and a good loss next week too :D xx

morning, i still havent measured!! For lunch i have lamb kebabs left over from last night with pitta bread (HEB) and salad,yumyum! Apple and yogurt for afters x

I forgot to measure too!! Oops!

For lunch today i have a salad, i made it at 4am this morning so its a bit rubbish - i might pop out and get a jacket potato with beans.

Eternalflame - thanks for your support hun, it really means a lot xx

2.5lbs loss last night, which I was well pleased with.

Only trouble was, I was going to the gym straight after, so wore my ultra-light running top and shorts :eek:

I usually wear joggies and a t-shirt, so this will undoubtedly have helped me out a little.
Dunno how to follow this up next week...maybe need to just go in my pants :eek:

LOL SC, one of the members at our group took off her jeans before she weighed and was 3lb lighter!! Makes you think doesn't it. I only wear leggings and a very light top with it.

Well done on that 2.5 lbs, thats great this week, what did you do differently as its a similar loss? x

Bringing list forward and added yours SC. x

Wish - Monday -

Cake - Monday -
Madferret - Monday -
Pesty - Monday -3.5lbs
Eternal - Tuesday -10lbs
Libra - Tuesday -4lbs
Welsheeyore - Tuesday -
xxtannyxx - Tuesday -9lbs
Charmed - Tuesday -8lbs
Zombiecakes Tuesday -8lbs
Jilly - Tuesday -8.5lbs
Imogensmummy - Tuesday -
Lunlu - Wednesday -2.5lbs
Emmaleone1984 - Wednesday -4lbs
Size16willdo - Wednesday -
CupcakeKatie - Wednesday -
Moomin - Wednesday -8lbs
xxlettyxx - Wednesday -3lbs
Bookworm1980 - Thursday -4lbs
Jude - Thursday -8lbs
Scanbran - Thursday -5.5lbs
10st10lbs -Thursday -8lbs
Kiltgirl - Thursday -12lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

im confused lol ive lost more than 9lbs!
since joining 4 weeks on here:confused:
i lost 2 in second week then 3 in 3rd then 4 in 4th and 5 in 5th..
ive updated anyway!!

Wish - Monday -

Cake - Monday -
Madferret - Monday -
Pesty - Monday -3.5lbs
Eternal - Tuesday -10lbs
Libra - Tuesday -4lbs
Welsheeyore - Tuesday -
xxtannyxx - Tuesday -14lbs