From here to Eternally Slim

How strange.. the list that has been previously copied may have been an older list.. so when you update,you usually go to the last list posted. Really sorry about that Tanny. xx

oh its ok hun,i thought i was going round the twist lol.:D

some losses do get lost along the way maybe as u said copying a pasting old lists..

how u getting on hun? x

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday -1st 1.5lbs
RosiePeace - Monday -1st 7lbs
Cake - Monday -
Madferret - Monday -
Pesty - Monday -15.5lbs
Mylastchance - Tuesday -4.5lbs
Eternal - Tuesday -10lbs
Libra - Tuesday -4lbs
Welsheeyore - Tuesday -
xxtannyxx - Tuesday -14lbs
Charmed - Tuesday -8lbs
Zombiecakes Tuesday -8lbs
Jilly - Tuesday -8.5lbs
Imogensmummy - Tuesday -
Lunlu - Wednesday -2.5lbs
Emmaleone1984 - Wednesday -4lbs
Size16willdo - Wednesday -
CupcakeKatie - Wednesday -
Moomin - Wednesday -8lbs
xxlettyxx - Wednesday -3lbs
Bookworm1980 - Thursday -4lbs
Jude - Thursday -8lbs
Scanbran - Thursday -5.5lbs
10st10lbs -Thursday -8lbs
Kiltgirl - Thursday -12lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

Last edited:
At least you're not going mad, lol.. I'm ok, just made egg fried rice for lunch and i'm stuffed, had to throw some away, was beaten by it, lol..:giggle:

Been doing EE since I started and last week's loss was a lb, which is still ok, but not good. So shaking it up this week and doing Red and Green Days alternating each day. Walking more, as can't drive at the moment, so hoping that will boost my losses too. Need to get at least 3lb off this week, going away in 7 weeks to Grenada and want to loose an extra 1.5 stone as well as what I have lost now, before I go.. so drastic measures now.. and don't want to go back to CD either.

Your losses are brilliant each week, how do you do that? :Dx

It can be either.. this is the support group, the challenge group is only from when you first started. IF you like to see your total losses on here, then thats fine :) x

Thanks hun, i shall re-edit my post haha! Think it will help me to see my total loss xx

Morning girls
BW, well done on your loss yesterday, its still a loss hun and it'll be a lb or more off this morn :)

Sorry EF bit of a mix up i didn't lose a half pound i put ON. You're probably right though it's probably gone this morning

Just seen a recipe to make your own crisps, on EE and Green:

You could make your own crisps :)

1. Peel one potato (or more if you want to - they're free!) then slice it up into thin crisp-like shapes (i use a cheese slicer but a knife/veg peeler will be fine)

2. Lay the 'crisps' onto a plate in one layer and spray with fry light and add seasoning if desired (just a bit of salt is nice)

3. Microwave the crisps for 2 mins then turn them over. Microwave again for 2 mins then turn over. Repeat this until the potato starts to look a little brown in areas.

4.Leave the crisps on the plate to dry out and cool down and as they do so they will crisp up ready to be wolfed down! If they don't crisp up after a couple of minutes then repeat in microwave and try them again

oh rite cool i might put all mine on then lol

eternal hun i dont no how i get big losses all i do is red and green i dont have any syns in my food i just eat free food and super free food and loads of speed food and have smaller portions.

every weigh in day when i get back i have a full bottle of wine.

then on a sat or friday nite i have 1-2 bottles of wine too i will take all that as my syns for the week.

and plus having so much to lose it seems to be dropping off(for now anyway)

What a great idea Tanny..I have a bottle after WI day but don't syn it - Naughty Nikki ;). But only have 10 syns a day and at times use only 6-8 of those and don't carry them forward unless its only the next day. So kind of compensates, but hoping this week, i'll see a better loss on Green and Red. x

Just seen a recipe to make your own crisps, on EE and Green:

You could make your own crisps :)

Ive tried variations of this but mine are always to potatoey!! lol

I will have to try this way and see what i think, although im sure i can get rid of the potatoey taste - as they are made out of potatoes but ill give it a go anyway!! haha xx

Just called mum to see how nans doing.

She said it's bad news and their not allowed to tell me anything until i get home as i have to drive. I dont know what to do with myself. I have 40 mins left at work. Someone please cross your fingers for her that the news isnt its in-operable.

xx

Pesty, fingers crossed huni, thinking of you.. ask your manager if you cna get away now.. as its an emergency.. I'm sure they will let you go. Lots of hugs huni xx

Thanks hun, I would but were being let go at 4 anyway as the footballs on (i usually dont finish until 5:30)

Since Christmas - I had a morning of last week for my 10 year old brothers op. I had a few days off when I found out my friend was killed and for the funeral. I had a few days off when i found out about my dads cancer and to go and see him. I had a day off for my 'aunties' (grandmas best friends) funeral

I just feel like, even though i cant help these things, im taking too much personal time.

xx

Back