From here to Eternally Slim

aww pesty i hope everything is ok with your mum ((((BIG HUG)))) from me 2.

Eternal hun i hope you see a difference doing red and green this week!

well it aint long till the footie later i have 2 bottles of ice cold rose in the fridge and canny wait!!

I do too, its been a bit more mind boggling this week, not doing EE as having to look in the book. So I need to have that extra loss to motivate me.

Oooh wine.. I love the vino myself(got some cava in fridge).. just don't have enough syns today :(

Will have to save some for tomorrow and do without syn on Sunday and Monday me thinks.. and that bottle of rose cava I have will be MINE all MINE, lol:8855:. Will cook a curry tomorrow to go with it :). I don't take much persuassion.. do i Tanny, lol. x

I went to the syn free butcher again this morning and bought a barbecue pack off them. I am not having a barbecue but its sausages and burgers and kebab sticks and something else I cant remember in a bag in the fridge for a tenner. Kebabs tonight I think. and maybe burgers :D

thata what i have rose cava its lovelyyyyyyy....:)

when i have a drink i dont count me syns(naughty naughty tanny)

i know some people dont agree with as they call it having a blow out but its working for me and if it does start not working ill change it a bout a bit

((((((((((((((((((((((Pesty)))))))))))))))))))))) Hope the news is better than you think hun, am thinking of you xxx

Eternal the crisps sound good - might try some tomorrow on my green day :)

Am about to go and do cheesy meatballs for tea with salad and hassleback potatoes :) It's a first for me so we shall see how they turn out!

Hi,
im new here, posted a thread somewhere....anyway I have just been told we are going to the inlaws for tea, I have only been doing SW for 4 days and having a small panic attack over eating way too many syns!! shall I just not eat too much and have a syn free day tomorrow? HELP!!!

Katie:confused:

Hi thanks,

WI is Tues. My day has been completely thrown off! nevermind try again tomorrow. been to gym few times this week, so hopefully that'll help me out lol! I'm not gonna go overboard tonight although it will be hard, she always does lovely food and puddings!

Kelby.. I've added you to the Tues List of weighers huni, adn you just updte the list when your weight changes:

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday -1st 1.5lbs

RosiePeace - Monday -1st 7lbs
Cake - Monday -
Madferret - Monday -
Pesty - Monday -15.5lbs
Mylastchance - Tuesday -4.5lbs
Eternal - Tuesday -10lbs
Libra - Tuesday -4lbs
Welsheeyore - Tuesday -
xxtannyxx - Tuesday -14lbs
Charmed - Tuesday -8lbs
Zombiecakes Tuesday -8lbs
Jilly - Tuesday -8.5lbs
Imogensmummy - Tuesday -
Kelby - Tues -
Lunlu - Wednesday -2.5lbs
Emmaleone1984 - Wednesday -4lbs
Size16willdo - Wednesday -
CupcakeKatie - Wednesday -
Moomin - Wednesday -8lbs
xxlettyxx - Wednesday -3lbs
Bookworm1980 - Thursday -4lbs
Jude - Thursday -8lbs
Scanbran - Thursday -5.5lbs
10st10lbs -Thursday -8lbs
Kiltgirl - Thursday -12lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

hey all :) my first weigh in is on monday wooo im nervous sinse i have been bad with the vodkas this weak but hey the dancing should be burning it off lol :( i cut out the wine and went nandos today and had rice n corn instead of garlic bread n chips so this is a bi stepping stone lol and iv eaten more veg n fruit this week than i normally do in a month so fingers crossed for me :) xxxx

Oo I wish I had a syn free butcher near me - is there a list of them somewhere?

well till weigh in now im going to go on a fruit/veg/rice mix with nothing else so hopefully yeah will see a result lol besides if i lose some this week it will motivate me even more next week :)

Back