From here to Eternally Slim

oh dear my other half wants a bbq on sunday for fathers day!
i live in cornwall and no sw butchers!!
wat do i do!?!?!?!?!? please

Huge hugs Pesty!!!

I'd just leave work as it was said, some things are more important!

Plenty you can do Imogensmummy, chicken kebabs with a bit of cajun spice on, peppers and mushrooms, make your own burgers with extra lean mince, onion, bit of egg to bind and seasoning, buy some low syn sausages. Check the website or here on the forum to find out which are the best "non SW butcher" low syn sorts.. Big salad and dont panic!

Plenty you can do Imogensmummy, chicken kebabs with a bit of cajun spice on, peppers and mushrooms, make your own burgers with extra lean mince, onion, bit of egg to bind and seasoning, buy some low syn sausages. Check the website or here on the forum to find out which are the best "non SW butcher" low syn sorts.. Big salad and dont panic!
thanks hun worrying about nothing lol!

Thanks for list !!! Have ordered some from joes today also, I do muss sausages and burgers, live sausages and quorn ones are horrible and linda mcarnets just are nit worth 2 syns, not very nice x

I dont mind the quorn ones, but they mind me, I feel right ill after eating them. I promise I shall stop going on about the butchers across the road at least until you are fit to drive Nikki.

I just had a moment of extreme strong mindedness. Went to get some butter because we had run out and was seriously lured by the chocolate rack. But I resisted. Firmly. Go me.

It was a good job they didnt have any Galaxy Counters on the shelves or I would have wobbled.

Roll on toffee muller later.

Morning folks
Hope you all have a good day today - I'm trying to work out what to do for tea tonight, am on a green day so am thinking about sw chips with something as I've not had chips all week!
What are the rest of you going to do?

Morning everyone,

Just to update you all, i got home and found out that my nans cancer is inoperable as feared. The tumour has spread from her eye down her nerve and is heading for her brain. They've told her that she has a small chance by doing 10 days of radiology but it didnt work on her skin cancer last year and so they dont think it will work. She asked them how long she has to live and the doctors said that when it gets to the brain it'll take her over really quickly and she wont have time to worry about it.

Im heart broken as you can imagine, this is the worst year of my life xx

(((Oh Pesty))) I am so sorry to hear that. You and your family are really are being put through the mill this year.

As devastating as this is for you all, try as much as you can to focus on the here and now, and not what is to come. In some ways this is a perverse sort of blessing, because you know what you are facing and you can use the time you do have together to make sure that she knows just how very much she is loved and appreciated. Make some happy memories together that in years to come you can find comfort in.

You are so strong, but allow yourself time to come to terms with this, and if you feel the need to be strong with your family, we are always here for you in those times where you don't want to have to be strong and just need a place to vent or let go for a while. Take each day as it comes and don't judge yourself for how you deal with that day, or how you feel.

I think I can speak for us all when I say that we are here whenever you need us and that our thoughts will be with you over the coming days.

Ah Pesty...so so sorry to hear your sad news...

i don't have any words to make you feel better, but i agree with what MLM said...

just wanted to send you some big hugs and hope you keep posting to let us know how you're doing

all the best huni
xxx

Hi everyone, a bit quiet on here today...just popped on to say hello...am deviating from the housework, my place is like a bomb site!

Thanks for putting up with my wobble this week, think i was just floundering a bit, you know, when the first rosy glow and novelty of it all seems to wain a bit...

well, today, i actually found myself craving...an apple!!!

I think tiredness is a killer for healthy eating, a few early nights needed!

And...have lost 2.5 inches from my waist, well, actually i can see where my waist is again, whoop!

There is a young woman at my group who has lost 7.5 stone in a year...she brought in her before and after pics for us to see this week, is incredible!
Her life must be so different now, how fantastic is that!

Also, have been giving the ex (my DD's dad) a bit of a pep talk (i know, funny coming from me)
he was quite upset and a bit freaked out that he stayed the same for the first time this week, has lost about 3lbs every week since he joined...

Think i've sorted him out lol

god, i LOVE SW...the plan and support and positivity of it are just amazing...

When i think of all the diets i've tried in the past that have made me miserable and in the long term, put on even more weight, SW seems like a bit of a miracle!

ooh, i better go, think there should be a mush-monitor on here for when i'm feeling a bit hormonal lol

hugs to everyone and have a good weekend and here's to some good losses this week

xx

Hey,

thanks for all your support, i love that i can come and talk to you all if i need to. Im just trying to stay positive with the small chance that radiology might help to slow the progress of it all.

I finally remembered to measure this morning, ive lost 12 inches since i joined!!! I was really naughty this morning and had 4 sausages at 4 syns each!!!! WI tomo so hoping that i havent done too much damage in the last 2 days!!! xx

Ohh Pesty.. really sorry to hear about your Nan.. that is such awful news.. All I can really say is that, remembering when my grandad was so unwell, to be strong around her and enjoy her as much as you can. Its the little things that make such a difference. When you go and see her, pamper her, pain her nails, brush her hair.. and that close time is just invaluable. Big Hugs Pesty xx

Howdi gals..

Pesty, great news on your 12" losses already:D, you must really notice that already? Not too good on the sausages:eek:, naughty Pesty, LOL

KG, 2" from your waiste:D, thats really good, bet your jeans are baggy like mine, now, lol. I really do have a baggy bum in my jeans now!!

Well.. what am I like!! Ended up going out last night as OH had a right attitude on him and my friend was literally on down the road from me in the pub.. so I went :p!!

That suprised him, lol.. stayed on diet coke in pub :angeldevil:.. but then it went down hill when we went into a wine bar in town.. :8855:

Oh Yes sireeee, I had 9 southern comforts and non diet lemonade!! Bad Nikki, Very Bad :booboo:!! But you kow what.. I loved every minute of going out, loved the attention (which I never get at home), had a nice man buy me a few drinks, and asked for my number too ;).. but I was not interested in anything like that, it was the compliments and the attention which made me feel like "me" again.. Felt slimmer and felt good and rolled in at 1.30am, OH was gobsmacked.. Maybe he'll think again before he gives me the attitude again, lol :8855:

Anyway, did some more body image this morn and walked 2.5km to tesco and around it.. got OH to collect me so didn't walk back, too many bags :D

Not sure what to do for dinner tonight, debating a chicken curry..Am on a Red day and for brekkie, was feeling a little jaded to say the least, so just had a banana and lunch was sw quiche from Thursday, and strawberries to follow.

Feeling 100% again now, so will keep up my water today and lots of sf foods to try and counteract yesterday (we live in hope).

Have a good one girls. xx

EF, good on you for your night out and showing him indoors too!

Sounds like you had a fab time, and a good ego boost too, i can't wait until people who don't know i'm dieting start to make comments!

You're doing loads of body magic too, i keep meaning to...:8855:

I dug out a size 16 fuchsia pink top i bought from Next years ago today and wore it..i always wear black...felt really good to not have to pull it right out of shape so it doesn't cling to my belly! :D

x

Thanks KG, it was nice to go out, not done that since my birthday and then it was my mum and sister, going out with friends, is different.

I make myself walk each day now, whether it be half a mile or more.. I miss going to the gym and swimming too.. But one thing I really need to start doing is sit ups, not done any yet since I last went o gym - 5 weeks ago!! So will start that tomorrow before my shower me thinks, lol

Good on you for wearing pink, i love pink.. I have so much black stuff, but have started wearing more colours now too. You've lost almost a stone, you are doing so well. xx

Back