From here to Eternally Slim

Dear Pesty, i am so sorry to hear your sad news. Big hugs to you and your family. I lost my Grandmother to Cancer 2 years ago and she battled it for 2 years before it took her.

Like MLM says focus on the now, cherish every moment! Have long talks, ask her about her past, laugh about the good old times and funny things you did together. Spend time talking.

I did it with my nan and i cherish those times most. I was there when she passed and by that time after two years of heartache, and seeing the pain she was going through i just wanted for her to sleep peacefully.

Say everything you have been meaning to say.

All my love Pesty, i know how you are feeling x

I have measured myself also for the first time in months and i have lost 3 inches on my hips and 2 inches on my waist.

Not bad for 6 weeks work (well 5 if you include my rough week), my clothes are also starting to feel baggier as well so i can definitely see a change. Hubby has even commented on how he can see it (which is always of more value than what i see!)

Hi BW...congrats on your inch loss!

Such a good feeling, is lovely to start seeing a different shape in the mirror now isn't it...

i love your profile pic BTW, your little one looks so cute :)

x

hugs pesty!!
dont kno more that i can say!
but were here if u want to tlk!
just writing my shopping list for next week, going to do a whole week of green days so a little stuck with recipes!
got :
*cheesy pasta bake
*chicken, brocolli and pasta gratin
*smokey beans and bacon with jacket spud
*macaroni, spinach and cheese pie
need 3more

Hi IM, how about SW chips, beans, egg and quorn burgers or sausages...

can't think of anything else at the moment, have just demonstrated how sharp my new kitchen knife is by cutting the tip of my thumb off (just the very tip lol)

will do anything to lose weight...:8855:x

Hi BW...congrats on your inch loss!

Such a good feeling, is lovely to start seeing a different shape in the mirror now isn't it...

i love your profile pic BTW, your little one looks so cute :)

x

She is adorable!

Cute is an understatement
PA190118.jpg

Here is my beautiful girl,

sorry it's so big !

Aww bless her!!! Shes adorable!!! xx

She is one of the strongest reasons why i want to get back to goal weight, i want to be able to play and have fun without dying for breath or needing a rest after 5 mins!

Aww, she is so gorgeous!

Will try to put up a pic of my little one, she tires me out, but am feeling more energetic as the weight goes

Attachments

• ollie n fatmum.jpg
    ollie n fatmum.jpg
    460.8 KB · Views: 61
Aww, she is so gorgeous!

Will try to put up a pic of my little one, she tires me out, but am feeling more energetic as the weight goes

She's beautiful!!

How did you put your picture in like that?

Everyone i have to brag! I am an excellent cook!

I have just made the classic Chicken curry from the curry heaven book and OMG it tastes AMAZING!!!

I recommend to everyone to get that book! It is so yummy and it's free on red and Extra Easy!

She's beautiful!!

How did you put your picture in like that?

is underneath the text box when you are writing a post, below 'submit reply' in additional options, the attach files option, i didn't think i'd be allowed to do it yet as haven't done enough posting lol x

Pesty

Am so sorry to hear the news about your gran. Like everyone else says just cherish the time you have with her, maybe get a portrait done of all the family with her to be able to keep and look back on. Tell her how you feel about her and how much she is loved and appreciated and cherished. It's something I wasn't able to do with my gran. But when you need to vent or just explain how you are feeling don't be afraid to do so on here if you don't feel you have anyone else to turn too.
loads of big hugs hun to you and all your family *hugs*

Bookworm, your darling daughter is gorgeous, bless her.. Well done on the curry, I've got that book too, will have a good go at some of the reicipes in there soon, lol.

Just bought a magazine - cooking one, and must say.. there is so many recipes in there, that can be adapted SW Style.. Will post some of the recipes up here in the next few days.. Amazing pasta dishes and a Stroganoff Recipe too. But wondering if you swap the creme fraiche for Fromage Frais, if it would curdle?? Anyone know??

Thanks girs.. and I have added to my body magic, walked another 2KM as went to town and wandered around the shops, to the bus stop and back home.. it all adds up doesn't it.. So that makes 4.5 Km's today. x

Just a reminder that its only 11 days to the end of the team challenge!! Unless something disastrous happens in the next day or two I should get to my goal on Monday, hopefully :D You just dont know till the fat lady scales sing though, do you :8855:

No, had 1.5lb to go at last weigh in. Had that devious little 1/2lb week the week before didnt I :D

Off to cook... something I bought at some shops locally for tea. :8855:

Hey, if I have just a salad and no JP or bread or anything with the thing I bought at the local shops, and I havent had any other carbs apart from my HEB alpens, does that mean I am on a red day?

Woop and skipdedoo! Extra cereal bars for the win! I usually syn them. I quite often have a toffee muller with a crumbled choc fudge alpen for supper. I can go NUTS tonight!!! Be stealing Moomintrolls loose cannon title at this rate.

Back