From here to Eternally Slim

LOL.. thats an idea.. I have another Alpen Bar Light to have and have a toffee and vanilla Muller light in fridge. Used to eat both bars at once, but they make me a bit windy, lol.. so spacing them now ;). Got sw curry and jacket for dinner, so better get the show on the road me thinks. Chat tomorrow, enjoy your eve x

evening ladies..the hunger big is strikinh and i just want chocolate!! im trying to have 5 syns a day as i had a chinese after weighin at 20syns and i had the full 15 last night but today i just want chocolate chocolate chocolate. I dont know if i will loose weight this week if i have all my syns :-/

Emx

Got any options hot choc or highlights? They might help the chocolate cravings.

Ive been fixing mine with the fibre plus bars. I syn them if I have already had alpen lights but they do really help with the chocolate munchies!

evening ladies..the hunger big is strikinh and i just want chocolate!! im trying to have 5 syns a day as i had a chinese after weighin at 20syns and i had the full 15 last night but today i just want chocolate chocolate chocolate. I dont know if i will loose weight this week if i have all my syns :-/

Emx

Try the ferero rocher sw style - they really do satisfy the chocolate craving - I do know what you mean though - * week just started for me and usually that means tons of the stuff but the ferero rocher really do hit the spot - one ryvita and one tablespoon of nutella should be approx 5 syns

Worked it out like that as my SW consultant has told us 2 ryvita and 2 nutella make 10 little balls and that is approx a syn each.

I made some the other night and they were scrummy - but only make enough for the syns you want to eat as they are very morish - I fed the remaining of mine to my husband - who surprisingly didn't object!! :8855:

Hope they help with the chocolate cravings - this week I'm going to try and have SF food before I resort to the ferero rocher!

Sorry I'm rambling!! :eek:

thanks hun..i had a oreo..just one :). I then went to tesco and bought a load of fruit! strawberries, nectorines etc. Craving has gone now so just drinking aload of water. I really hope i loose weight this week, doesnt feel like it!
Emx

i just indulged on an options (mint madness) and a strip of my galaxy choc yummy

Oh galaxy, how I miss you!

Galaxy is my absolute weak spot. I could never get tired of eating things that are galaxyish. Ripples particularly are a nightmare, I could polish a whole packet of them off and still want more. I wish they were syn free!

Morning how are we all today? Im still not feeling a weightloss this week..not sure as i have stuck to plan. At times like this it is so tempting to weigh myself! Just need to keep drinking lots of water. Im going to eat lots of fruit over the next few days ss like melon and strawberries :).
E,mx

Afternoon Emma, I know what you mean about feeling a weightloss, but its coming off gradually, so it wont be really noticable on a week by week basis! Think of it like this - you lose a lb of butter out of a full shopping bag, you wouldnt know it was gone by the weight of the bag. Even 2 or 3 lbs of butter wouldnt be very obvious. But when 10 weeks later the shopping bag is entirely empty and hanging off your wrist, you will be able to tell then!

Afternoon girls.

Went to see my dad for fathers day, so that was nice, he loves eating nuts of any sort so bought the biggest cashews, peanuts etc I could find in Tesco and some guiness to wash it all down with too. He was made up with that, bless him. He just don't stop, now 61 and has so much energy still.

IM, did look the other day for the book, but didn't fine it, but I still have boxes I've not even unpacked yet, since moving here lat yerar.. so I will keep looking hun :)

Ohhh I made a lovely curry last night, thought I had chicken, well I knew I did as I bought 2 packs of chicken breasts in tesco in the morn, but had frozen them, so ended up putting some prawns in at the end.. on top of a qacket potatoe (HEB), it was LUSH. Really quick sauce too:

1tbsp ground coriander, 1tbsp cumin, 1tbsp curry powder, cumins seads, onion seads, small onion, chicken oxo and a cup of water, and a small box of passata. Carrots, mushrooms and brocoli:

Fry light in sauce pan, add seads and onion, fry off gently, then add dry spices, and then passatta, oxo and water, bring to the boil, then add veggies.. Simmer for 10 mins, add prawns.. or chicken.. mmmm

Stood on scales this morn in garage (I moved them there so I wouldn't :8855:!! ) and looked like they have moved down in the right direction:D.. WI Tues morn and will keep on being 100% and eating loads of berries too. I also have GP (10.10am) about 40 mins after WI starts (9.30am) and debated :confused: on going to the Monday eve WI, but know I'll have lost more on Tues morn ;), so might have to organise a cab to take me to the GP's after.. But I will go..:D

Was gonna cook a roast today, but OH has gone to his parents for lunch (I was at my Dad's), and my son says he fancies pasta.. which does me as its a green day.. Just had sushi to keep me going as I am really hungry.. Pasta for about 5pm with cheese and lemon sauce (out of magazine I bought yest). If its any good, will let post it on here. x

Heya all, just doing kfc chicken using couscous, I'm presuming that you don't cook the couscous before coating the chicken?

nm - got that you soak the couscous - first time I have tried couscous - very nice and the SW KFC chicken - OMG gorgeous!! Def making that for my next taster session at group too :) Thinking next time will coat raw chicken though and cook all together

Emma - I know what you mean about not feeling the weight loss - but don't go near the scales - I did and I regret it - doesn't look like I've lost this week and now all I want to do is eat all round me - I think if i'd stayed away from the scales I wouldn't want to eat everything in site!

And congrats on only having the one oero - there is no way I could do it!!!!

Eternal - thanks for the curry sauce - I may have a go at getting the ingredients for that soon - want to do the KFC chicken first and need to find chicken bovril

Morning everyone,

Just to update you all, i got home and found out that my nans cancer is inoperable as feared. The tumour has spread from her eye down her nerve and is heading for her brain. They've told her that she has a small chance by doing 10 days of radiology but it didnt work on her skin cancer last year and so they dont think it will work. She asked them how long she has to live and the doctors said that when it gets to the brain it'll take her over really quickly and she wont have time to worry about it.

Im heart broken as you can imagine, this is the worst year of my life xx

I'm sorry to read your news. Such a sad time for you and your family. Being as your Nan knows the prognosis perhaps you ought to ask if there is anything she has always wanted to do so that you can make her wishes come true while you have the time. I know when I had cancer if my treatment hadn't worked I knew there were things I wanted/needed to do and she may be the same. We have big shoulders here for you

nm - got that you soak the couscous - first time I have tried couscous - very nice and the SW KFC chicken - OMG gorgeous!! Def making that for my next taster session at group too :) Thinking next time will coat raw chicken though and cook all together

I tell you, if your group has never heard of the KFC chicken they will be begging you for the recipe. I never boil the chicken first, I only ever coat it raw and cook it coated. Seems to keep the chicken nice and moist anyway.

I'm sorry to read your news. Such a sad time for you and your family. Being as your Nan knows the prognosis perhaps you ought to ask if there is anything she has always wanted to do so that you can make her wishes come true while you have the time. I know when I had cancer if my treatment hadn't worked I knew there were things I wanted/needed to do and she may be the same. We have big shoulders here for you

Thank you, that's a really sweet idea! I will ask, she will be quite limited though as she recently broke her leg and so can walk anywhere. Maybe theres things she wants to do without going anywhere though??

I had a really bad weekend, the whole 'in control of my food' thing just went out the window, i couldnt control my self, it was comfort eating galour and of course i feel worse for it today! Got WI in tonight and really hoping for a STS, i had a perfect week - its a shame how a bad 2 days ruins a good 5!! xx

Flipping heck Pesty, if I was in your shoes I would have put about 10 stone on over this weekend!!! Hopefully your weigh in will get you back on track, like you said, it's nice to have something you can control when there is so much happening that you can't. If you do gain or sts, you know why, and it's a tiny blip in a much bigger picture. We none of us are perfect and these things will happen.

How are your family coping? And, indeed, other than the comfort eating, how are you coping?

Pesty - I do have to agree with MLM - I wouldn't have stopped eating since I'd found out and would no doubt have add to my weight by now! Don't be too hard on yourself if you have gained a little - but know that you can control you're food and what you eat.
*hugs* thinking of you hun

Back