From here to Eternally Slim

Hi Pesty. Id def call her and also SW direct and ask what you are entitled to. Its unfair and de morallising too.. What a cheek!! Good luck for this week hun xx

Hi Pesty. Id def call her and also SW direct and ask what you are entitled to. Its unfair and de morallising too.. What a cheek!! Good luck for this week hun xx

Thanks hun, i think i will!! I know she's on holiday atm and we had a stand in consultant yesterday so im hoping she will be quite understanding!!

Looking forward to a really good week this week!!! Footys on tomoz so i shouldnt get to drunk and then its a clear weekend of angelic behaviour :) xx

Well, ive organised to meet a friend at a pub, but it'll be sparkling water or diet coke, and a steak and salad, so all good there. As for the weekend, i've been asked to go to a bar with a friend i've not seen for 14 years who's coming down to Essex. Not entirely sure how I'll be, but aim to drink only 4 vodka and diet cokes. Gotta stay on plan this week to get a good loss for next week. Last week didn't work for me. Onwards and upwards as they say, lol. xx

Well, ive organised to meet a friend at a pub, but it'll be sparkling water or diet coke, and a steak and salad, so all good there. As for the weekend, i've been asked to go to a bar with a friend i've not seen for 14 years who's coming down to Essex. Not entirely sure how I'll be, but aim to drink only 4 vodka and diet cokes. Gotta stay on plan this week to get a good loss for next week. Last week didn't work for me. Onwards and upwards as they say, lol. xx

That sounds like a good plan, I wish i liked sparking water, plain is so boring and not so special on a day / night out.

Im sure your probably already aware of this but dont forget to check the measures in the pub for the vodka. Most are 25ml again now which is 2.5 syns :) i know that most changed to 35ml and in the SW book show as 4 syns :)

It'll be nice to see your friend!! Hope you have a good time!! xxxx

I'm new!

Hi, I'd love to join in too...

I joined my Group last week and have 1st weight in tomorrow night. Nervous as I don't really feel that I am on a diet. I am doing EE which I find too easy!

Goals - not to get mistaken for being preganant, as I had my son 8 months ago.
Get back into my size 14 clothes, currently 20/22.
Have more energy, and feel better about myself.
At the moment I am unable to do any exercise due to a major car accident in February. So any weight loss would be a bonus!

Hi, I'd love to join in too...

I joined my Group last week and have 1st weight in tomorrow night. Nervous as I don't really feel that I am on a diet. I am doing EE which I find too easy!

Goals - not to get mistaken for being preganant, as I had my son 8 months ago.
Get back into my size 14 clothes, currently 20/22.
Have more energy, and feel better about myself.
At the moment I am unable to do any exercise due to a major car accident in February. So any weight loss would be a bonus!

Hello SA, welcome to group and well done for getting started and good luck for your WI tomorrow. Good to see you :D. I'll add you to the Wed WI list, its only for the group to see really who is weighing in on those days and helps to motivate too. I followed EE in the first few weeks, and just did a Red/Green Week, but back to EE as do find it easy to follow and is a consistent weight loss too.

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday -1st 5.5lbs

RosiePeace - Monday -1st 8.5lbs
Cake - Monday -
Madferret - Monday -
Pesty - Monday -15.5lbs
Mylastchance - Tuesday -4.5lbs
Eternal - Tuesday -11lbs
Libra - Tuesday -4lbs
Welsheeyore - Tuesday -
xxtannyxx - Tuesday -14lbs
Charmed - Tuesday -8lbs
Zombiecakes Tuesday -8lbs
Jilly - Tuesday -8.5lbs
Imogensmummy - Tuesday -
Kelby - Tues -
Lunlu - Wednesday -2.5lbs
Emmaleone1984 - Wednesday -4lbs
Size16willdo - Wednesday -
CupcakeKatie - Wednesday -
Moomin - Wednesday -8lbs
xxlettyxx - Wednesday -3lbs
Scuba_ann Wednesday
Bookworm1980 - Thursday -4lbs
Jude - Thursday -8lbs
Scanbran - Thursday -5.5lbs
10st10lbs -Thursday -8lbs
Kiltgirl - Thursday -12lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

Welcome, Scuba Ann. Good luck for your 1st weigh in, let us all know how you got on.

1.5 lbs off for me :) Not bad considering had to go off plan for the conference, pretty sure totm is imminent and first weigh in that i've eaten and drunk normally (instead of avoiding to be "lighter") beforehand, so pleased :)

Hi Guys
Finally made it back home and online. Its been a weird few weeks and I will have gained. When things happen unexpectedly it always sends me off on a tangent :break_diet:. Anyway back here and back on the wagon :)

Now where did I put my SW shopping list?

Hi Lennis, welcome back hun, get back on the plan and any gain will be lost soon. Hope you have a good week.

Tanny, what can I say.. an awesome loss this week, wowww, what plan did you follow this week for that loss? :)

Zombie, well done on your loss, and with teh conference as well, thats a damm good loss girlie.. its coming off and in the right direction too ;)

Updating the list on here:

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday -1st 5.5lbs
RosiePeace - Monday -1st 8.5lbs
Cake - Monday -
Madferret - Monday -
Pesty - Monday -15.5lbs
Mylastchance - Tuesday -4.5lbs
Eternal - Tuesday -11lbs
Libra - Tuesday -4lbs
Welsheeyore - Tuesday -
xxtannyxx - Tuesday -20lbs
Charmed - Tuesday -8lbs
Zombiecakes Tuesday -9.5lbs
Jilly - Tuesday -8.5lbs
Imogensmummy - Tuesday -
Kelby - Tues -
Lunlu - Wednesday -2.5lbs
Emmaleone1984 - Wednesday -4lbs
Size16willdo - Wednesday -
CupcakeKatie - Wednesday -
Moomin - Wednesday -8lbs
xxlettyxx - Wednesday -3lbs
Scuba_ann Wednesday
Bookworm1980 - Thursday -4lbs
Jude - Thursday -8lbs
Scanbran - Thursday -5.5lbs
10st10lbs -Thursday -8lbs
Kiltgirl - Thursday -12lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

Good luck all the Weds weighers. xx

Thanx everyone!!

i did the same hun red and green but
i did have only one green this week!!

and i also did some excerise too!!

Well done Tanny and ZC!!! What good losses!!!!

Im hoping for a good week this week! So far so good, I made the fake ferreros last night and put them into the fridge until this morning. They set and they were LOVELY. Highly recommend them to anyone! xx

xx

Tanny, then it must be the mainly red days that do it, and its done it ;).. I'm back on EE this week, but focussing mainly on more veggies and fruit and lots more water. Just finished filling my diary out and don't know how I'll get it in, lol.. but I will.

Morning Pesty, mmmmm, they do sound nice.. I'll have a go at making those I think, once i've had a good loss week, as really need to up my losses for next week. Hope it'll be next week ;) x

Hi all,
I've just found this thread..can I join please?
I've just recently changed from WW to SW and finding it all a bit daunting!!
Can someone answer a question I have please? I joined online as I am unable to go to group and printed off the 7 days to success menu planner which says it is EE but after reading a few threads on here it dosen't mention any veggies/salad to have with your main meal. Last night I made the chilli (which was lovely) and had it with rice but no green stuff?! I thougt the whole point of EE was 2/3, 1/3 etc etc - or have I completely got it wrong?!!
My weigh in day is a Monday (although I sneakily had a weigh this morning and it appears I have lost nothing yet)!!
After doing WW so long it seems that I can eat a LOT of food but desperately trying to get my head around eating so much and still having good losses...does anyone else find this? Hopefully once I start having a few losses it will start to feel right.
Sorry for the long post and I'm looking forward to joining up with you guys xx

Hi all,
I've just found this thread..can I join please?
I've just recently changed from WW to SW and finding it all a bit daunting!!
Can someone answer a question I have please? I joined online as I am unable to go to group and printed off the 7 days to success menu planner which says it is EE but after reading a few threads on here it dosen't mention any veggies/salad to have with your main meal. Last night I made the chilli (which was lovely) and had it with rice but no green stuff?! I thougt the whole point of EE was 2/3, 1/3 etc etc - or have I completely got it wrong?!!
My weigh in day is a Monday (although I sneakily had a weigh this morning and it appears I have lost nothing yet)!!
After doing WW so long it seems that I can eat a LOT of food but desperately trying to get my head around eating so much and still having good losses...does anyone else find this? Hopefully once I start having a few losses it will start to feel right.
Sorry for the long post and I'm looking forward to joining up with you guys xx

Hello Jan, yes, thats fine, come on in. Great Support Group here and you'll love it as much as we do I'm sure.

RE your chilli, I assume you made it with chopped canned tomatoes, onions and mince etc.. If you added extra veggies to that mix, then I would call that a 1/3 SF food. The mince and rice would be your 2/3 or the plate. As long as you pack your meal with SF foods then you can't gop wrong, even more the the 1/3 plate, as it speeds losses even more anyway.

Re you WI, we fluctuate with out weight from one day to the next. I'd not now Weigh yourself, as it sound like its demotivated you a little. Put them away and just go and get your WI on Monday and you will have had a loss for sure, you can't not on this as long as you follow it 100% you will loose hun.

Again, welcome to the group and we are all here to support one anohter, so feel free to ask as many questions as you like :). x

Back