Bookworm1980 - Thursday -4lbs
Jude - Thursday -8lbs
Scanbran - Thursday -5.5lbs
10st10lbs -Thursday -8lbs
Kiltgirl - Thursday -12lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

Thank you Eternal!! I didn't add any extra veggies into my chilli but i am having LOADS of fruit during my meals (fruit was the 1 thing I really missed on WW diet as it still had to be pointed). I guess after doing WW for so long with so little progress I can't beleive I can eat so much now!!
Is there any one plan that you find helps you drop the most lbs? I was thinking about doing the green plan mostly and staying away from EE as I don't understand it too well!! xx

Jan, its seems that Red and Green Days combined work well, or all red as well, but some ppl get good losses as well on all green. EE is a pretty good plan, but my losses slowed on that, so tried doind a Red/Green week and still as slow, but Tanny did the same and lost 6lb.. so its so very different, person to person.

Stick to what you know for the 1st week, and yes, lots of fruit and just make sure its always sf fruit you have or with the ss next to it on the list, as that will boost your losses. I asked my consultant last week, as I struggle to eat the 1/3 plate of veggies, she said as long as you eat enough fruit literally straight after you've fin'd your meal, it will count towards that 1/3 plate.. so thats all good ;) x

Hi

Can I join in too - please.:)

My WI day is Saturday at 10:00am - I know I do it myself but hopefully having been a member of Sw three times I know a little.

My aim - is just to lose the flab once and for all and look nice in clothes:) oo and wear boots ooo and and not too have puffy horrible ankles, legs, thighs - might be water retention anyone know of any good tablets to rid of WR?:):17729:- Sorry just loved this Icon...

I'll try and reply but difficult as sometimes computer doesn't work at home so have to use the one at work (ooops).

Kats:)

Hello KatKit, of course you can.. the more the merrier..welcome to the group :), I'll add you to the list. A SW member for 3 years, you'll be able to share some of your tips with us too..

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday -1st 5.5lbs
RosiePeace - Monday -1st 8.5lbs
Cake - Monday -
Madferret - Monday -
Pesty - Monday -15.5lbs
JannerinGeordieland - Monday
Mylastchance - Tuesday -4.5lbs
Eternal - Tuesday -11lbs
Libra - Tuesday -4lbs
Welsheeyore - Tuesday -
xxtannyxx - Tuesday -20lbs
Charmed - Tuesday -8lbs
Zombiecakes Tuesday -9.5lbs
Jilly - Tuesday -8.5lbs
Imogensmummy - Tuesday -
Kelby - Tues -
Lunlu - Wednesday -2.5lbs
Emmaleone1984 - Wednesday -4lbs
Size16willdo - Wednesday -
CupcakeKatie - Wednesday -
Moomin - Wednesday -8lbs
xxlettyxx - Wednesday -3lbs
Scuba_ann Wednesday
Jude - Thursday -8lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
KatKit - Saturday
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

When it comes to Saturday KK, just copy the last list, paste into your post and add your losses. Good to see those numbers go up too ;) xx

hi everyone... been awol for last week...

my friend was due her first baby next week and last week she had terrible pains in her lower tummy, she was rushed to hospital only to be told her baby had died :cry::(.. so havent been in mood to come on and post or stay focused on diet. i went last night and put on 2lbs. which im not shocked at all.. i always comfort eat when upset, stressed, depressed etc etc.

anyway im now back on track from monday and have started writing in all down so i know exactly what im eating.. im trying to do some red and green days mixed with ee days..

pesty - big hugs for you hon, my thoughts are with you and your family..

well done to all who lost this week, and welcome to the newbies xx

hi everyone... been awol for last week...

my friend was due her first baby next week and last week she had terrible pains in her lower tummy, she was rushed to hospital only to be told her baby had died :cry::(.. so havent been in mood to come on and post or stay focused on diet. i went last night and put on 2lbs. which im not shocked at all.. i always comfort eat when upset, stressed, depressed etc etc.

anyway im now back on track from monday and have started writing in all down so i know exactly what im eating.. im trying to do some red and green days mixed with ee days..

pesty - big hugs for you hon, my thoughts are with you and your family..

well done to all who lost this week, and welcome to the newbies xx

Awww Jilly im so sorry, how terrible (((hugs))) you were right not to worry about the diet, that 2lb will be lost in no time its more important that you focus on you and your friend right now.

Thanks for you kind words and, likewise, my thoughts are with you and your friend xx

thanks girls... its good to know that you can come on here and just let of steam and get support... i just feel so bad for her, and there's not much i can say that will help comfort her.. so hard.

im so hungry today.. looking forward to lunch. anyone had quorn sausages? i bought them and burgers on offer today so going to have the sausages today.. they're free on green day arent they?

(((Jilly)))

You are absolutely right, there is nothing that you can say that will bring any comfort at all, but your support of her will be invaluable. Life can be very cruel sometimes. Losing a child that close to birth is one of the cruelest aspects.

All you can do is be there for her, and let her lean on you when she needs to. And of course, here is an excellent place for you to offload to, because those supporting others often need a bit of support themselves. The more we can spread the burden, the lighter it becomes.

Hugs to you all.

may I join in please?

Hi everybody, I have just found this thread and I have had a lovely lunch hour reading it all!! It's great cos I haven't scoffed my lunch, I've been too busy reading.

I'm Donna, I'm 39 live in sunny Essex, my husband and I joined SW last week, our first WI was yesterday, I lost -4.5, he lost a staggering -8.5lbs am so proud os us - nearly a stone off. We have two children Megan, 10 and our little miracle, Noah (10 months), I have just returned to work after maternity leave and have several stone to lose, however, my motivation is my children, I want to be around my enjoy my grandchildren one day.

enjoy the sunshine and footy if you are watching it, donnax

Hello Donna, yes of course you can. Hey.. Im in Essex too, Hornchurch. Its good that you are doing the plan with your hubbie, that will really help you with cooking etc at home. I'll add you to the Tuesday list of weighers, welcome to the group :) . Just copy the last list each week and add your losses.

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday -1st 5.5lbs

RosiePeace - Monday -1st 8.5lbs
Cake - Monday -
Madferret - Monday -
Pesty - Monday -15.5lbs
JannerinGeordieland - Monday
Mylastchance - Tuesday -4.5lbs
Eternal - Tuesday -11lbs
Libra - Tuesday -4lbs
Welsheeyore - Tuesday -
xxtannyxx - Tuesday -20lbs
Charmed - Tuesday -8lbs
Zombiecakes Tuesday -9.5lbs
Jilly - Tuesday -8.5lbs
Imogensmummy - Tuesday -
Kelby - Tuesday
Donnajt- Tuesday
Lunlu - Wednesday -2.5lbs
Emmaleone1984 - Wednesday -4lbs
Size16willdo - Wednesday -
CupcakeKatie - Wednesday -
Moomin - Wednesday -8lbs
xxlettyxx - Wednesday -3lbs
Scuba_ann Wednesday
Jude - Thursday -8lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
KatKit - Saturday
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

xx

Jilly..Most of them are yes, just check first, do you have the make and values, I'll put it into the syn's online and check. x

thanks ef.. i checked and theyre free.. had them in an omlette and it was delish followed by banana and custard muller light yum. :)

(((Jilly)))

You are absolutely right, there is nothing that you can say that will bring any comfort at all, but your support of her will be invaluable. Life can be very cruel sometimes. Losing a child that close to birth is one of the cruelest aspects.

All you can do is be there for her, and let her lean on you when she needs to. And of course, here is an excellent place for you to offload to, because those supporting others often need a bit of support themselves. The more we can spread the burden, the lighter it becomes.

Hugs to you all.

thank you mlm for your kind words means a lot xx

Just Had a sneaky home weigh on wii, seems I have lost that 5lb holiday weight sonhope for a STs tonight at wi!!

Just a small update, my grandma is having her stair lift fitted today and is now getting a wheel chair and a nnew walking frame from Aged UK, so im very pleased. I have also decided to join the race for life to feel like im actually doing something to help. Today is a good day :)

Hope your all doing well!! xx

Just Had a sneaky home weigh on wii, seems I have lost that 5lb holiday weight sonhope for a STs tonight at wi!!

Good luck for WI tonight!!!

Back