From here to Eternally Slim

thanks ef.. i checked and theyre free.. had them in an omlette and it was delish followed by banana and custard muller light yum. :)

Mmmm, sounds nice.. I might use mine that I bought to make a pasta bake. Was wondering what to do with them as they were on offer in Tesco so grabbed them, lol. x

Jilly - so sorry to hear about you're friend - am thinking of her and you in this difficult time. But if your friend is online there are loads of forums out there that can help her with this - she may not feel like visiting them yet but when she's ready there are loads of them about, with ladies who have been through the same situation as her. Just an idea if you think it will help her.

Welcome to all the newbies

Well done to all the losses, those who have STS or gained - you will lose it next time I'm sure.

Good luck to all you wednesday WI's

Yey!! 1/2 pound loss since last weigh in, very happy considering it's after a 2 week holiday!!

Jilly - so very sorry to hear your news. Heartbreaking. It is difficult to know what to say in this situation but I am sure your friend appreciates you being there at such a difficult time. Sending you both a big hug x

Well done on the losses this week girls. Some fantastic results. Lenlu, 1/2lb loss after a two week holiday is brilliant, well done you.

Pesty - I hope the adaptations make things easier for your Grandma.
I think it is lovely that you have decided to run the race for life in her honour. I am sure she is extremely proud of you. I will pop on over to the "sponser me" site too.

And welcome to all the newbies xxx

Wish - Monday - Madamelaminx - Monday -1st 5.5lbs RosiePeace - Monday -1st 8.5lbs Cake - Monday - Madferret - Monday - Pesty - Monday -15.5lbs JannerinGeordieland - Monday Mylastchance - Tuesday -4.5lbs Eternal - Tuesday -11lbs Libra - Tuesday -4lbs Welsheeyore - Tuesday - xxtannyxx - Tuesday -20lbs Charmed - Tuesday -8lbs Zombiecakes Tuesday -9.5lbs Jilly - Tuesday -8.5lbs Imogensmummy - Tuesday - Kelby - Tuesday Donnajt- Tuesday Lunlu - Wednesday - 13lbs Emmaleone1984 - Wednesday -4lbs Size16willdo - Wednesday - CupcakeKatie - Wednesday - Moomin - Wednesday -8lbs xxlettyxx - Wednesday -3lbs Scuba_ann Wednesday Bookworm1980 - Thursday -4lbs Jude - Thursday -8lbs Scanbran - Thursday -5.5lbs 10st10lbs -Thursday -8lbs Kiltgirl - Thursday -12lbs Lennis - Sunday - KatKit - Saturday StIvesLiz?? EmmaJay - 15lbs Updated mine - dont get to do it often as Im normally on my phone!

Hello Donna, yes of course you can. Hey.. Im in Essex too, Hornchurch. Its good that you are doing the plan with your hubbie, that will really help you with cooking etc at home. I'll add you to the Tuesday list of weighers, welcome to the group :) . Just copy the last list each week and add your losses.

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday -1st 5.5lbs

RosiePeace - Monday -1st 8.5lbs
Cake - Monday -
Madferret - Monday -
Pesty - Monday -15.5lbs
JannerinGeordieland - Monday
Mylastchance - Tuesday -4.5lbs
Eternal - Tuesday -11lbs
Libra - Tuesday -4lbs
Welsheeyore - Tuesday -
xxtannyxx - Tuesday -20lbs
Charmed - Tuesday -8lbs
Zombiecakes Tuesday -9.5lbs
Jilly - Tuesday -8.5lbs
Imogensmummy - Tuesday -
Kelby - Tuesday
Donnajt- Tuesday
Lunlu - Wednesday - 13lbs
Emmaleone1984 - Wednesday -4lbs
Size16willdo - Wednesday -
CupcakeKatie - Wednesday -
Moomin - Wednesday -8lbs
xxlettyxx - Wednesday -3lbs
Scuba_ann Wednesday
Bookworm1980 - Thursday -4lbs
Jude - Thursday -8lbs
Scanbran - Thursday -5.5lbs
10st10lbs -Thursday -8lbs
Kiltgirl - Thursday -12lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
KatKit - Saturday
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

xx

OK try again :)

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday -1st 5.5lbs

RosiePeace - Monday -1st 8.5lbs
Cake - Monday -
Madferret - Monday -
Pesty - Monday -15.5lbs
JannerinGeordieland - Monday
Mylastchance - Tuesday -4.5lbs
Eternal - Tuesday -11lbs
Libra - Tuesday -4lbs
Welsheeyore - Tuesday -
xxtannyxx - Tuesday -20.5lbs
Charmed - Tuesday -8lbs
Zombiecakes Tuesday -9.5lbs
Jilly - Tuesday -8.5lbs
Imogensmummy - Tuesday -
Kelby - Tuesday
Donnajt- Tuesday
Lunlu - Wednesday - 13lbs
Emmaleone1984 - Wednesday -4lbs
Size16willdo - Wednesday -
CupcakeKatie - Wednesday -
Moomin - Wednesday -8lbs
xxlettyxx - Wednesday -3lbs
Scuba_ann Wednesday
Bookworm1980 - Thursday -4lbs
Jude - Thursday -8lbs
Scanbran - Thursday -5.5lbs
10st10lbs -Thursday -8lbs
Kiltgirl - Thursday -12lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
KatKit - Saturday
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

hi girls... im looking for some more support from you guys and some sympathy :)... for me this time!!

tmi coming so be warned... few 5/6 weeks ive been passing alot of blood from my back passage... i'm a very private person and felt extremely embarressed going to the dr's but recently it has been getting worse so bit the bullet and went to dr's this morning. she examined me but couldnt find anything but is very concerned so is referring me to hospital for further tests and to get camera... aslo today i had to give 3 samples of blood. for anemia, chrons and ulcerative colitis.. so now i've to wait a week to get blood results.. i'll be beside myself with worry all week waiting on them. and have the thoughts of the hospital visit coming... im scared :cry: plus my arm hurts really bad :cry::cry:

sorry for the rant but it has helped getting it off my chest. xx

Thank you all for your support, i cant say enough how lovely it is to have some people to talk to who genuinely care and take the time to make sure the rest of us are ok. I have now set up my sponsership page if anyone wants to sponser me or have a nose. Please see my signature below...

Jilly im so sorry to hear your having to do all those tests!! It is embarresing when you have to go to the doctors for things like that but they see it all the time and our private parts are nothing more to them than files are to an administrator so you wont be judged. Hope the results all come back with good news for you

xxxx

Yey!! 1/2 pound loss since last weigh in, very happy considering it's after a 2 week holiday!!

Well done Lenlu that's a brilliant loss after a holiday!!!! You must be so pleased :D xx

Good afternoon girls.

Pesty, I'll sponsor you hun, I'll get myself on the link you've attached and see what I need to do.

Lenlu, good loss hun especially after you went away too ;)

Jilly, really sorry to hear about how you are feeling right now, and the wait for the test results too, I can't imagine how you must be feeling. But do try to be possitive, you don't know anything at the moment and its the best way to get through this honey. We are all here to support you when ever you need to, so rant all you like my dear.. thats what we are here for.

I've done something silly this morning, stood on scales once I'd got dressed and had my 1st cup of tea, as was so good yest and wanted to feel that its doing something in the right direction.. but oh dear. I weighted 3lb heavier then I did when I had my WI on Tues :(. I don't understand that and now feel a bit demoralised about sticking to plan when it does that to me.. but I will carry on, just a bit half hearted that's all this week.

I've looked at my food for today and its become more of a Red Day,so I'm gonna go with a Red week, rather then EE and see what that does to me.. I can only hope, lol. xx

hi ladies - i'm back on track n have been on plan 100% since tuesday. hoping for good loss this week when i weigh in next week. sneeky weigh in this morning n i have lost 4 pounds so far - cant see me shifting other 4.5 by tuesday but i live in hope. need to get some exercise in - havent ra or walked in ages either. xoxo

Eternal, Eternal, Eternal! What ARE we to do with you? :D

How many times do we have to put ourselves through this midweek scale phail? If you hadnt been "the loo" and you had a cup of tea in your system and ooh, maybe you might have a lb or so fluid retention kicking about, or, you know, your scales might not be exactly as accurate as the SW ones...

Come on woman, you know the drill!!

Demoralised schwemoralised. Pull yourself together! Its a 3lb fluctuation! Not a 4 stone one! Stop panicking! A good old dump would sort that out! :D

Right, now to be a bit more sensible.

Well done Jilly for your splendid bravery in going to the GP to get this problem checked out. I have no doubt that you will be worried for the next few days until you get your tests booked and results back and all that sort of stuff, but in the meantime try not to worry too much because whatever will be will be and you are a tough cookie and can handle it. Right? Good stuff.

Good. Thats that all sorted then.

I am off to the station in 10 minutes to pick up Hastalavegan for the start of our vegan red week. Yes, you read that right... VEGAN RED WEEK.

And on that note, I am running late and am not even dressed to go out yet. Just a flying visit, love and hugs to everyone!!!

Jilly, well done on going to your GP. It takes a lot of courage and I know it is embarrassing but you really have done the right thing. I know it is easy to say but try not to think about it. Bleeding can be for so many different reasons and a lot of them are nothing to worry about. We are here for you if you need us or to offload x

Eternal - don't do the dreaded WI before class! Step away from the scales and have faith. You CAN and WILL lose weight x

MLM -
A good old dump would sort that out!
:giggle: Now this made me laugh!

thanks girls xx

mlm... your so funny, really made me chuckle so thanks for that.. just what i needed today :)
though you are right, im terrible at weighing myself several times a week even several times a day :eek:.. should really throw scales out.

Back