From here to Eternally Slim

Mylastchance.. you could do it hun.. keep on doing what you are doing, as its working well. What plan are you sticking to this week? x

hi eternal - just trying my best to be good n following ee... must dash visitor just landed

xoxo

Good afternoon girls.

Pesty, I'll sponsor you hun, I'll get myself on the link you've attached and see what I need to do.

Thanks hun much appreciated!!

Dont worry about the whole 3lb thing, it could be for many reasons as others have mentioned. You weigh different at different times of the day, week and month so i wouldnt take it to heart, wait until you weigh properly! xx

Jilly - you've done the right thing hun, am thinking of you and I know it will be a difficult week for you till you get your results. I hope that all the results come back fine for you and that the hospital app isn't as bad as you think.

Eternal - glad you hid the scales where the spiders are - I wouldn't go there either for them!!!!

hi girls... im looking for some more support from you guys and some sympathy :)... for me this time!!

tmi coming so be warned... few 5/6 weeks ive been passing alot of blood from my back passage... i'm a very private person and felt extremely embarressed going to the dr's but recently it has been getting worse so bit the bullet and went to dr's this morning. she examined me but couldnt find anything but is very concerned so is referring me to hospital for further tests and to get camera... aslo today i had to give 3 samples of blood. for anemia, chrons and ulcerative colitis.. so now i've to wait a week to get blood results.. i'll be beside myself with worry all week waiting on them. and have the thoughts of the hospital visit coming... im scared :cry: plus my arm hurts really bad :cry::cry:

sorry for the rant but it has helped getting it off my chest. xx

I know it will be difficult but try and not think the worst. If the results show a problem, be positive. I know what you are thinking, its what we always think but it doesn't mean that you cannot be sorted. I had Ovarian Cancer 8 years ago and my surgeon told me the tumor could have burst at any moment but I am here to tell the tale. Many many people survive all sorts of life threatening problems and yours might prove to be nothing like that anyway. We will all be thinking of you, keep your chin up. Don't bottle up what you are feeling we are always here to listen to you.

STS and very happy, was away unexpectedly from fri thru tues, got back on track yday. Hoping for 2lbs off next week.

*hugs to all my ladies* XXXXXXXX

Well done for STS!!!! That's fantastic!!

You should get that 2lbs no problem - good luck huni xx

Hiya all
I am just messing about with twitter, anyone on there? I'm lenlu2481 if anyone wants to tweet!! Lol

Morning girls

Lellu, i've only got FB and Msn, but thanks for that and you enjoy twitting away, lol..

Thanks Rosie, I'll def keep away from the shed this week.

10st10, well done on sts, I always gain when I'm away, so its good that you didnn't and bang on target for cracking it off for next week too.

Meant to be meeting up with a friend this eve I've not seen for years. But she's gone all quiet on me.. so we shall see, if I don't go, at least I won't have to use my syns saved for vodka, lol.. will let them go and have a better loss ;). Might get a spot of sunbathing in as its sunny here in Essex, some washing on and do myself a sw dry fry up for lunch.

Hope everyone is good today, xx

Morning girls

Lellu, i've only got FB and Msn, but thanks for that and you enjoy twitting away, lol..

Thanks Rosie, I'll def keep away from the shed this week.

10st10, well done on sts, I always gain when I'm away, so its good that you didnn't and bang on target for cracking it off for next week too.

Meant to be meeting up with a friend this eve I've not seen for years. But she's gone all quiet on me.. so we shall see, if I don't go, at least I won't have to use my syns saved for vodka, lol.. will let them go and have a better loss ;). Might get a spot of sunbathing in as its sunny here in Essex, some washing on and do myself a sw dry fry up for lunch.

Hope everyone is good today, xx

Morning hun,

I hope your friend does get back to you, it is lovely in Essex!! Im stuck in the office looking at the sunshine with the aircon on freezing and no matter how many times i ask they never really turn it down :smiley1842: lol

xx

Morning Pesty. I don't mind if I don't go out, but it'll be nice to see my friend if she does.. kind of thinking about loosing weight and know if i don't use up the syns i've saved, i'll get a better loss. So we shall see.

You sound like you need to dress in the office for winter, lol.. Brrrr, hope you keep cosey, lol.xx

1lb off last night.

Not fabulous, but considering the week I've had :eek:

I ate out four times and had a Chinese carry out twice!!

Plus, I got the munchies on Tuesday and scoffed about 8 Rich Tea biscuits (the lightest ones I could find in the shop :eek:).

To be so far off plan and still lose is not bad going, and I'm going to buckle back down this week and try to get another 2.5lbs off before my holiday next week, which will get me to exactly 15 st 7lbs, which is more than halfway.

Only problem is, it's a cruise holiday, so loads of free (not syn-free sadly) food to be munched 24 hours a day! :eek:

Hi

ooo where you going on your cruise - only did a mini one but OMG the food is fantastic - but EF is correct Bkft and Lunch you should be okay in chossig wisely and then having your syns for dinner maybe.

Hi Ef how you doing - just doing a quick replies before boss comes in and spoils my fun!!

Kats:8855:

Just a week in the med - Palma, Carthage, Toulon, Barcelona, Pompeii, Sardinia I think.

You're right about the food - it's all about choices.

Just a week in the med - Palma, Carthage, Toulon, Barcelona, Pompeii, Sardinia I think.

You're right about the food - it's all about choices.

That sounds lovely!!!

Most places will have the healthier option to choose from.

My C said there are 3 ways in which you can deal with holidays.

1. Forget about slimming world, i'll eat what i like and take the gain when i get back.

2. I'll keep SW in mind, making good choices where i can but i wont stop myself from enjoying a few flexi syns

3. I'm SW 100%, I want to continue as if i never went away!

I was in between number 1 & 2 on my holiday, there were no healthy lunch choices in the hotel (chips or toastie on white bread) but i still ate there and did my best by buying fruit near by for snacks and making 'better' choices at dinner :)

Hope you have a really good time xx

I like the tips from you consultant there Pesty.. Good thoughts as well, to have in mind and decide what you are going to do and to stick to it.

You are nearing your donation needed :) x

Yea I just saw your donation, thank you so much huni, it really means a lot!

Im shocked at how much i've raised, my first target was £100 but after some really generous donations from my managers i uped my target :)

I might up it again really push myself :) xx

Back