From here to Eternally Slim

Thanks for the tips, Pesty!

Looks like you've made your donation target too! ;)

Thank you so much!! I can t belev how lovely you all are support me in doing this :)

I have uped my target, but am still quite close to it. It's okay to go over target so im just going to try and smash it :)

((((BIG CUDDLES FOR ALL OF YOU))))
:grouphugg:xxx

You are welcome and all for a great cause too. Lots of body magic as well, so you'll boost your losses too that week. Great amoutn you've already collected, why not put out a thread for collectiing on the SW forum? Could meet your target that way. xx

Do you think that'll be a bit cheeky? I wouldnt want anyone to take me the wrong way :eek: xx

Glad to help :)

You should definitely start a thread here - there will be others who are only too willing to help.

It's a great cause and one that has affected me too this year, so I'm delighted you're doing this.

I have put a note in the shout box for everyone that logs in to see :) I have a thread on here for when i asked if people i should do it or not as i was really nervous lol.

Do you think that'll do it or should i start a new one?

xx

Do you think that'll be a bit cheeky? I wouldnt want anyone to take me the wrong way :eek: xx
No, not cheeky. I am sure people will be glad to donate x

Morning girls, or in 3 mins afternoon!

Not at all.. its been nice to have been part of it Pesty.

Yes, friend has contacted me, meeting her at 7pm.. so gonna do myself a seafood salad before I go and then don't have to worry about eating and then can have my vodka and diet cokes, lol.

Looking forward to it, we're going to Chicago Rock Cafe for the eve, so will be fun :) xx

Not at all.. its been nice to have been part of it Pesty.

Yes, friend has contacted me, meeting her at 7pm.. so gonna do myself a seafood salad before I go and then don't have to worry about eating and then can have my vodka and diet cokes, lol.

Looking forward to it, we're going to Chicago Rock Cafe for the eve, so will be fun :) xx

That does sound fun!! Glad she contacted you, at least you know what your doing now :)

Good plan to have dinner at home, then you dont have to worry about hidden syns :) make sure its a bit salad tho, whenever i have salad before i drink i always end up tipsy after 2 drinks!! haha.

Lol.. I got a seafood mix from the fresh fish counter so will have that, but will have to eat that at 4.45pm as didn't have my lunch til just gone 12pm.. but I will manage a salad and will take my cereal bars with me too as have one Alpen Light left for later ;) xx

Oooo yummy!! Ive been meaning to get a seafood mix and some vegetable batchelors rice (free on green and EE) and make a paella!! I havent got round to it yet tho i keep forgetting!! haha

Alpen lights are a saviour when it comes to going out!! I always take them with me as i feel a bit naughty eating them (only cuz they're not fruit or veg) and you can have 2 lol xx

Thanks Pesty Thats my minds way of thinking too.. 2 is better then 1, lol :p.. Will shove it in my bag and munch on it later, better take one for morning as well as don't wanna be eating brekkie there and OH is collecting me at 9.30am, so can have my fruit then when I get back.

Oooh can't wait now :D.. Tunic is hanging and will take that in a case ready to change into when i get there as its really warm and don't wanna start the eve out all sweaty, lol.. Not a great look :8855: xx

don't wanna start the eve out all sweaty, lol.. Not a great look :8855: xx

:8855: I know the feeling!! I went to the pub on weds to watch the footy straight from work - it was muggy and boiling hot and i was wearing all black with a very shiney red face - YUCK lol xx

Eternal - Hope you have a great night out. Us girlies need to let our hair down once in a while! :party0049:
Scanbran- The cruise sounds lovely. Would love to go on one but there are 5 of us and the cabins only sleep 4. Unless you pay mega pounds and have a suite! Will have to wait for one of the kids to leave home and then go! Hope you have a lovely time.

Pesty - see, some support on your thread. Hopefully this will boost your donations, tbh though you have done really well already.

Right, well off to make a veggie chilli, no recipe just winging it so goodness knows what it will end up like! Then off to Aquafit, missed a couple of sessions and determined to get back in to it. Have a great evening everyone x

Thanks Libra, I had a lovely evening out, danced and danced so that should aid some body magic, lol..

Having OH's parents over tomorrow so doing a BBQ, gonna get lots of Red Day Foods and also make a SW Cheesecake and a SW Pavlova..

OH is taking me to Leigh on Sea early eve to a pub that sell's seafood and over looks the sea, great for me as can have lots of the stuff and will stick to diet coke as used all my 20 syns last night (10 saved from in week) for vodka.. Cool head and on plan for me til WI, then will treat myself to a slice of toast :). Not had that in ages as trying to stay away from bread.. once I pop one in the toaster others usually follow..:devilangel: but so determined to get that extra lb's loss, nothing will take me off plan (she says crossing all fingers and toes ).

Have a great day everyone, the sun is shining and I've a SW coming over for an assessment on my friend who has applied to be a Foster Carer, so once she's gone, i'll be out there topping up the tan :D. xx

Glad you had a great night. Hope you enjoy Leigh on Sea too. Is the recipe for pavlova and cheesecake online? Sounds yum!

Hope the assessment went well, tough job being a foster carer but very rewarding at the same time.

My eldest has several mates here for a sleepover tonight, something tells me I am not going to get much sleep! Still have been cleaning like mad all day - about 6 hours! - so that should help with the body magic!

Just popping in to say hello and send hugs. Not around much at the moment because I have a friend staying, and tomorrow we are off to attempt Alton Towers, Pink and attempting to stay on plan in the face of adversity in the form of doughnuts and cake. I may need some consoling after weighin on Monday, if my impeccable virtue holds but my devotion goes unrewarded by the 3.5lb I need to get my club 10, or at the least a 1.5 to get my stone and a half sticker. I am getting so close to being in the 14s, which is the start of my easier shopping options point, it is almost painful. I would
love to be at that point in 2 weeks when my sisters arrive, but we can only hope and work on it and know that if we don't get there then, it's not much longer to wait and I am still a hell of a chunk thinner than the last time they saw me, and besides they aren't coming to count my remaining lard anyway! But, still, it would give me a little confidence boost to look even half as good as they do.

Have a good Sunday!!! I will!

I was supposed to WI Thu but didn't it's now Sun and I fear I have only managed a maintain *sigh*
O well, am now keeping a careful food diary and trying to exercise daily.
BTW does anyone know why my SW 1 stone sticker won't show up? (shows as a broken link in my sig)

Back