From here to Eternally Slim

I was supposed to WI Thu but didn't it's now Sun and I fear I have only managed a maintain *sigh*
O well, am now keeping a careful food diary and trying to exercise daily.
BTW does anyone know why my SW 1 stone sticker won't show up? (shows as a broken link in my sig)

See you got your sticker working :) Dont go by your own scales wait for your weigh in and hopefully you will get your reward. Weighing in between can dishearten you and take you off plan if you think it's not working. Once a week at WI is the way to go. Keep us updated we all enjoy ever ones losses in this group and encourage when it doesn't go to plan as we've all been there :)

Hello all!!

Hope you have a good time mlm! Do you weigh at home EmmaJay? Dont forget you will weigh different at different times of the week so you may nt have sts!!

Ive been a bit naughty today and had 1 kopperberg cider, a sausage roll and a scotch egg!!! :( I have been good enough to save syns (just) but i wanted a chinese tonight!! :( xx

Pesty I've been naughty today as well - had sugar puffs for breakfast, had a twix during the day, and also just had another bowl of sugar puffs for supper!

Since I've not been 100% all well I'm expecting a gain tomorrow when I go to WI tomorrow :cry: but it's all my own fault so I have no-one to blame but myself. :(

Pesty I've been naughty today as well - had sugar puffs for breakfast, had a twix during the day, and also just had another bowl of sugar puffs for supper!

Since I've not been 100% all well I'm expecting a gain tomorrow when I go to WI tomorrow :cry: but it's all my own fault so I have no-one to blame but myself. :(

You may be pleasantly surprised if you've been good for the rest of the week you may not register a gain, hope not :)

Hello all!!

Hope you have a good time mlm! Do you weigh at home EmmaJay? Dont forget you will weigh different at different times of the week so you may nt have sts!!

Ive been a bit naughty today and had 1 kopperberg cider, a sausage roll and a scotch egg!!! :( I have been good enough to save syns (just) but i wanted a chinese tonight!! :( xx

Hope you enjoyed them :( Sometimes we just 'need' to do that, best to get it out of your system and then get straight back on the plan :)

Let us know how you get on at WI!!

Im weighing in tonight and really hoping for a STS, this is the first week ever that i havent kept a food diary and i know i have been naughty. Its so important to keep a diary so when i am naughty i know how far ive gone over, this week i just havent got a clue!!

I did manage to stop myself having a chinese last night though and had a ham salad sandwich instead!! :)

Hope everyone has a good day!! Good luck to all monday weighers!!! xx

Good morning everyone.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend, I had a nice day afternoon and eve out on Sat, and then O/H parents came over yesterday for BBQ. Made my own burgers, chicken satay's and marinaded a pork joint in chineese spices and cooked it on the kettle BBQ - lid shut for 4 hours, OMG.. that was lush, so tender too. Made a strawberry cheesecake sw style and that was nice too, but put it in freezer to set, and forgot to get it out, lol.. so it was like an ice cream cheesecake, but still went down well. Did over do it on the wine, but all in all, not bad at all. So am pleased with the choices I made.

Looks like I shall be back at work middle of next week, office based only and then back into school the following week, so gonna make the most of this last week off and catch some sun :)

Rosie and Pesty, I think it was the weekend for picking, it was so hot, but luckily, you was good all week and you'll be fine I'm sure at WI. Pesty, well done on resisting on the chineese last night, that must have been hard.. and I bet it will make a difference to the WI tonight hun ;)

MLM, did you have a good time at the weekend with your friends?

Good luck to all the Monday Weighers, xx

Morning :D
I've just done my first weigh in and am really pleased as I have lost 3 and a half pounds!!! I went away for the weekend with my OH to a tiny village and they only had a chip shop which also sold pizzas so ended up having sausage and chips for tea on Friday and pizza and chips for tea on Saturday so wasn't expecting to lose at all. It was a nice surprise from the scales this morning!! I'm 100% back on track now and am hoping that the sausage/pizza and chips don't come back to haunt me at next weight in!!
Good luck to everyone else who weighs in today :)

Well done JannerinGeordieland what a good loss!! If your really good this week hopefully you'll get away with it ;)

Glad to hear you had a good BBQ Eternal - the food sounds very yummy!! Whats a kettle bbq??

This weekend was definitley a weekend for picking!! Even if i do STS its okay as it was a really good one!! xx

xxxx

Well done Jann - and what a good loos with your weekend eats too, lol.. I'm sure that won't catch up with you, just carry on being 100% from now on and your loss will be good next week too.. I will update the list for you hun.

Morning Pesty - a kettle BBQ, is a small barrelled one on legs, that you can bring down the lid and cover it, like a kettle. Great for BBQ'ing, but also good to cook joints on really slow. As you use coals and move the coals to one side so you are cooking the joint on the side with no coals under. Indirect heat, and it comes out really well too, and of course any oil would just drip out too, so healthy way of cooking your joint ;)

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday -1st 5.5lbs
RosiePeace - Monday -1st 8.5lbs
Cake - Monday -
Madferret - Monday -
Pesty - Monday -15.5lbs
JannerinGeordieland - Monday - 3.5lb
Mylastchance - Tuesday -4.5lbs
Eternal - Tuesday -11lbs
Libra - Tuesday -4lbs
Welsheeyore - Tuesday -
xxtannyxx - Tuesday -20.5lbs
Charmed - Tuesday -8lbs
Zombiecakes Tuesday -9.5lbs
Jilly - Tuesday -8.5lbs
Imogensmummy - Tuesday -
Kelby - Tuesday
Donnajt- Tuesday
Lunlu - Wednesday - 13lbs
Emmaleone1984 - Wednesday -4lbs
Size16willdo - Wednesday -
CupcakeKatie - Wednesday -
Moomin - Wednesday -8lbs
xxlettyxx - Wednesday -3lbs
Scuba_ann Wednesday
Bookworm1980 - Thursday -4lbs
Jude - Thursday -8lbs
Scanbran - Thursday -5.5lbs
10st10lbs -Thursday -8lbs
Kiltgirl - Thursday -12lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
KatKit - Saturday
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

Morning Pesty - a kettle BBQ, is a small barrelled one on legs, that you can bring down the lid and cover it, like a kettle. Great for BBQ'ing, but also good to cook joints on really slow. As you use coals and move the coals to one side so you are cooking the joint on the side with no coals under. Indirect heat, and it comes out really well too, and of course any oil would just drip out too, so healthy way of cooking your joint ;)

What a good idea!!! I saw something similar on a cooking program with a beef joint, i did wonder how they manage not to burn it!! lol, do you cover it once the flames have died down then? xx

Yes, when all the charcoal has gone white - push it all to one side and then your joint on the other side, lid down and leave it, then turn after 1.5 hrs, if you have any marinade, baste it again with that and then again right at the end of cooking.

I only used honey (1tbsp), lots of soy sauce, spring onion, 1 tsp chineese 5 spice, ground coriander, 2 cloves crushed garlic and grated ginger. Left that to marinade over night in a cook in bag, then the marinade left, boiled that up and added more soy sauce, then used that to baste it. You can pick up Kettle BBQ's now for £25 and less I'm sure. The family ate the pork first and it went like hot cakes, lol.. so it went down a treat. x

Hi All!
I have been at SW for the past 3 weeks.
Week 1 -4 1/2 lbs
Week 2 -3lb
Week 3 -4 1/2 lbs

Cant believe how easy I am finding it - usually when I'm on a diet I am starving all the time!!! Next weigh in on Thursday - fingers crossed for my first stone off in 4 weeks - only 2 more to go!!! lol
Looking forward to getting to know everyone!xx
Claire

Hi All!
I have been at SW for the past 3 weeks.
Week 1 -4 1/2 lbs
Week 2 -3lb
Week 3 -4 1/2 lbs

Cant believe how easy I am finding it - usually when I'm on a diet I am starving all the time!!! Next weigh in on Thursday - fingers crossed for my first stone off in 4 weeks - only 2 more to go!!! lol
Looking forward to getting to know everyone!xx
Claire

Hello Claire. Welcome to the support group hun, i'll add you to our group list and I'm sure you'll enjoy it in here :D. Well done on your losses so far, I've added that to the list already, so you can see those numbers increase too:

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday -1st 5.5lbs

RosiePeace - Monday -1st 8.5lbs
Cake - Monday -
Madferret - Monday -
Pesty - Monday -15.5lbs
JannerinGeordieland - Monday - 3.5lb
Mylastchance - Tuesday -4.5lbs
Eternal - Tuesday -11lbs
Libra - Tuesday -4lbs
Welsheeyore - Tuesday -
xxtannyxx - Tuesday -20.5lbs
Charmed - Tuesday -8lbs
Zombiecakes Tuesday -9.5lbs
Jilly - Tuesday -8.5lbs
Imogensmummy - Tuesday -
Kelby - Tuesday
Donnajt- Tuesday
Lunlu - Wednesday - 13lbs
Emmaleone1984 - Wednesday -4lbs
Size16willdo - Wednesday -
CupcakeKatie - Wednesday -
Moomin - Wednesday -8lbs
xxlettyxx - Wednesday -3lbs
Scuba_ann Wednesday
Bookworm1980 - Thursday -4lbs
Jude - Thursday -8lbs
Scanbran - Thursday -5.5lbs
10st10lbs -Thursday -8lbs
Kiltgirl - Thursday -12lbs
Betsy - Thursday -12lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
KatKit - Saturday
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

Hello. I am coming for a quick whine because I have been so good all week and I am pretty much guaranteed for it to make no visible difference today at WI. I even managed to avoid the donuts at Alton Towers yesterday, even though it was superhot enough for an ice cream, didnt go there either. Proper annoyed with my stupid body I am. Only needed 1 1/2 lb for my 1 1/2 st award. I will be amazed if I get that, my scales at home last week weighed less than the SW ones, and the ones at home are telling me I am 3/4 lb heavier than what I weighed at SW last week.

I had a fab time seeing Pink though! She knows how to put on a show. And I bought a tour teeshirt in "large" size. I havent bought anything beyond an "extra large" in tops for years. Trying to see the positives :D

hi Mlm. You never know re the weigh in, its not over til the fat lady weigh's you, lol. You've had brilliant losses last few weeks and i can't see your body doing any different as you've been good all week. Glad you enjoyed the weekend and i love Pink as well, she's fab. Good luck at weigh in x

WEll done MLM on your 1LB loss. Hvaen't been on much as I ahve had a busy weekend. Took delivery of a large order from Joe's on Thursday and OMG the stuff is lush:D Had the beefburger, garlic and chilli grills and pork and tomato sausages saturday night when we had a BBQ, with large salad and jacket spuds- yummy. Finished off with a massive bowl of PYO strawberries, meringue and vanilla muller light (resisted the ice cream!).

My other food successes yesterday was the valencia paella from this months SW magazine it was delicious. Then as it was so hot I had a frozen banana for the first time and it was really lush, like a really ice lolly. I defintely think that SW is making me try new recipes etc which can only be a good thing.

As the challenge finishes on wednesday and I weigh in on Thursday, do I weigh in a day early ??(weigh in at home so not a problem)

Evening all!!

Well done MLM on your pound loss, next week you'll get it hun!! Glad you had a good time seeing Pink, the only person i've ever seen in concert is Brian Adams and we were right at the back of the O2!! lol

I lost 3.5lb this week!! Very VERY unexpected!! I got my club 10 award too :) check out the new sticker!!

Hope all mondayers had good losses!! xx

Back