From here to Eternally Slim

Hi everyone, hope you're all well...my broadband has been off for the past few days but am now back!

Lost 2.5 this week, quite pleased as i got my 1 stone sticker...whooooop!!! :D:D:D

bedtime for me now but will be on properly in the next few days

good luck for everyone this week xx

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday -1st 5.5lbs

RosiePeace - Monday -1st 8.5lbs
Cake - Monday -
Madferret - Monday -
Pesty - Monday -15.5lbs
JannerinGeordieland - Monday - 3.5lb
Mylastchance - Tuesday -4.5lbs
Eternal - Tuesday -11lbs
Libra - Tuesday -4lbs
Welsheeyore - Tuesday -
xxtannyxx - Tuesday -20.5lbs
Charmed - Tuesday -8lbs
Zombiecakes Tuesday -9.5lbs
Jilly - Tuesday -8.5lbs
Imogensmummy - Tuesday -
Kelby - Tuesday
Donnajt- Tuesday
Lunlu - Wednesday - 13lbs
Emmaleone1984 - Wednesday -4lbs
Size16willdo - Wednesday -
CupcakeKatie - Wednesday -
Moomin - Wednesday -8lbs
xxlettyxx - Wednesday -3lbs
Scuba_ann Wednesday
Bookworm1980 - Thursday -4lbs
Jude - Thursday -8lbs
Scanbran - Thursday -5.5lbs
10st10lbs -Thursday -8lbs
Kiltgirl - Thursday -12lbs
Betsy - Thursday -14.5lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
KatKit - Saturday
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

Well done to all those who lost this week - looks like there have been some really big losses.

I gain 1lb this week - I knew I was going to - will restart from scratch next week - think I'll do EE this week as I tried to do red last week and it went a bit wrong and ended with me falling off the wagon. Oh well line has been drawn under it and tomorrow I will start again and aim for a loss next week.

Anyway I'm off now to have a bottle of bud after my chinese in consolation and hoping that all this junk food will make me not want to eat junk food for a looooong time!!

Am just gonna update my WI data and then off for my drink. Although I can't have too much alcohol as the baby has come down with a cold which likely means that there will be little sleep over the next few days!

Congrats again to all those fabulous weight losses.

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday -1st 5.5lbs

RosiePeace - Monday -1st 7.5lbs
Cake - Monday -
Madferret - Monday -
Pesty - Monday -15.5lbs
Eternal - Tuesday -11lbs
Libra - Tuesday -4lbs
Welsheeyore - Tuesday -
Charmed - Tuesday -8lbs
Jilly - Tuesday -8.5lbs
Imogensmummy - Tuesday -
Kelby - Tuesday
Donnajt- Tuesday
Moomin - Wednesday -8lbs
Scuba_ann Wednesday
Jude - Thursday -8lbs
Kiltgirl - Thursday -12lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
KatKit - Saturday
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

hi Jude. The pealla sounds lovely. Will have 2 give that a go as its 1 of my favourite's. Re the team challenge, yes, weigh in at home on Wednesday. Well done Mlm on yr 1lb loss, all day you was expecting a gain as well. I know its not what you had hoped for but you also know you have a really good few weeks and then a slow one.. But all of which are losses. Pesty well done on yr huge loss this week, you've done really well. Kilt Girl, good loss for you as well this week honey. Rosie, that lb gain will be gone by morning and you know you can pull it all back. I weigh in tomorrow morning and pretty much dreading it wv the last few week's slow losses. So if i've lost 2lb, i'll be happier then last week. Girls, we can really only do what we can and any loss is good, any gain, will be off quickly. So here's 2 a loss 4 us all next weigh in. Night night. X

Last edited:
Brilliant losses girls :) Rosiepeace - a gain isnt a problem if you know where you went wrong, its only a problem if you 'think' you were 100% - you will get that off and more next week Im sure :)

Im not doing too bad - can see me slowly slipping off plan sometimes and have to reign myself back in! lol Dont think im in for a huge loss thiws week - will be happy with 1lb but have noticed this week my clothes are getting much looser - to the extent my jeans are annoying me having to pull them up all the time - its a nice feeling though :)

Morning all!! Hope everyones having a good morning!! Its absolutely tipping it down in essex!! Hopefully that means it will be a bit cooler for the RFL on Sunday!! :rolleyes:

Rosie hun at least you were prepared for your loss and you know what you did wrong - which means you know how to do it right! :) You'll have that lb off in no time!!

I had a chinese last night too!! I had boiled rice, beef and mushroom (4.5 syns) and some S&S chicken in batter (9 syns for 160g) & 1tblspn S&S Sauce (1/2 syn - apparantly!!) so all yummy and within syns!! I even made my OH run away with the rest of the S&S chicken and prawn crackers so that i couldnt have any haha!!

Just updating mine :) I was going to update everyones but im a bit confused as to who has and hasnt been updated!! MLM i've added you -1 and KG i've added your -2.5

xxxx

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday -1st 6.5lbs
Cake - Monday -
Madferret - Monday -
Pesty - Monday -18.5lbs
Eternal - Tuesday -11lbs
Libra - Tuesday -4lbs
Welsheeyore - Tuesday -
Charmed - Tuesday -8lbs
Jilly - Tuesday -8.5lbs
Imogensmummy - Tuesday -
Kelby - Tuesday
Donnajt- Tuesday
Moomin - Wednesday -8lbs
Scuba_ann Wednesday
Jude - Thursday -8lbs
Kiltgirl - Thursday -1st 1lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
KatKit - Saturday
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

Morning girls :) just a quick in and out. Lost 2.5lb this morning. Which i'm so pleased with. Not quite enough 2 crack the challenge, but still happy with that. I'm at the car garage having my car Mot'd so can't update the list. Can someone please do that 4 me? Thanks. Will pop back on later. X

Well done eternal!!!! xx

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday -1st 6.5lbs

Cake - Monday -
Madferret - Monday -
Pesty - Monday -18.5lbs
Eternal - Tuesday -13.5lbs
Libra - Tuesday -4lbs
Welsheeyore - Tuesday -
Charmed - Tuesday -8lbs
Jilly - Tuesday -8.5lbs
Imogensmummy - Tuesday -
Kelby - Tuesday
Donnajt- Tuesday
Moomin - Wednesday -8lbs
Scuba_ann Wednesday
Jude - Thursday -8lbs
Kiltgirl - Thursday -1st 1lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
KatKit - Saturday
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

Thanks for doing that Pesty. I need just 0.5lb next week to get my stone award, as I had lost 1lb for the 2 days I did it on my own at home before joining group, so will really only lost 13.5 at the SW group itself.. But 14.5 overall :). So that's Red 4 days of the week and EE the 2 days, and that should suit me better by doing that. EE is good at the weekend. But really think Red suit's me better, but we shall see with the WI next week if that plan works for the 2nd week.

BTW - new July team challenge thread now running.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...ally-slim-team-challenge-1-july-1-august.html

Last edited:
Thanks for doing that Pesty. I need just 0.5lb next week to get my stone award, as I had lost 1lb for the 2 days I did it on my own at home before joining group, so will really only lost 13.5 at the SW group itself.. But 14.5 overall :). So that's Red 4 days of the week and EE the 2 days, and that should suit me better by doing that. EE is good at the weekend. But really think Red suit's me better, but we shall see with the WI next week if that plan works for the 2nd week.

BTW - new July team challenge thread now running.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...ally-slim-team-challenge-1-july-1-august.html

Just joined the challenge for 6lbs :)

I lost 6lb at home before joining SW but i got so confused that i just started following my SW weight so really ive lost 24.5lbs :D - i like the look of that!!

How did yur MOT go?

You can get off that 1lb :) Ive got 2.5 to go until my next award, hopefully it'll take me 2 weeks most :)

I use to get really good losses on red days but after discovering EE i cant go back!! xx

Morning Pesty

My car MOT passed, TG.. jut 3 brake bulbs needed. So at least I can drive it when Im able . Luckily the garage was only a 2 min drive, felt awkward driving it, but not as bad as last week, so hoping it'll be bettr still next week, and be back driving for good.

I only have 1/2 lb to crack that challenge tomorrow and my stone award, I could do it, lol.. lots of water and it could just happen.

Well done on joining the challenge, 6lb is achievable and you will kick that too :).

Getting a bus to see my daughter over at Lakeside later,she's struggling with money, so said I'd get her a monthly bus pass today and treat her to lunch. She starts her job in a week of so, just waitinig for her CRB to come back and asked me to pay one of her bills.. I said no, as don't want to start doing that, but am helping her in other ways instead of actually giving her money. x

Well done on joining the challenge, 6lb is achievable and you will kick that too :).

Getting a bus to see my daughter over at Lakeside later,she's struggling with money, so said I'd get her a monthly bus pass today and treat her to lunch. She starts her job in a week of so, just waitinig for her CRB to come back and asked me to pay one of her bills.. I said no, as don't want to start doing that, but am helping her in other ways instead of actually giving her money. x

Im hoping secretly for 9.5lbs but i know im my heart that i wouldnt acheive it and dont want to set myself up to fail so i thought 6lb was safe :)

That's sweet - i havent been to lakeside for ages - i can hear Primark calling me!! lol. I think that's the right way to do it^^ then people learn the value of money and how to deal with things when they dont have enough - afterall there wont always be someone with money to give them, the 'creul to be kind' effect! Its nice that your treating her to lunch, i dont remember the last time me and my mum went!! I might do that after RFL on Sunday!! xx

I was thinking for 12lb, but I know with this months losses, that'll be too hard to do and I'd feel bad too, when I didn't get there, so better to be realistic and a loss is a loss :).

She asked a few times to pay her mobile phone bill, so its not new, but she did have a job, whih she gave up too quick after being accepted for another job, but CRB is taking its time coming back.. I told her to go to the bank and talk to them, possibly get a small loan to tie her over and to chat about reducing the charges at least. But she won't.. and she knows I won't bail her out of bill's, but will always help in this way.. tough lesson to learn, but she needs to.. I had 2 children at her age and was a single mum.. so she just needs to grow up a bit now. lol.. x

I was thinking for 12lb, but I know with this months losses, that'll be too hard to do and I'd feel bad too, when I didn't get there, so better to be realistic and a loss is a loss :).

She asked a few times to pay her mobile phone bill, so its not new, but she did have a job, whih she gave up too quick after being accepted for another job, but CRB is taking its time coming back.. I told her to go to the bank and talk to them, possibly get a small loan to tie her over and to chat about reducing the charges at least. But she won't.. and she knows I won't bail her out of bill's, but will always help in this way.. tough lesson to learn, but she needs to.. I had 2 children at her age and was a single mum.. so she just needs to grow up a bit now. lol.. x

It is hard to let her get on with it, im sure, but it's definitly the right approach. If she wont go to the bank then it can be that bad for her. In the past i've not been very good with money and got myself into a bit of trouble - also learning the hard way to get myself out of it and knowing you dont want to get into that situation again makes you better about it later in life. If you've got someone to bail you out you never learn!

Your losses are really good, and this thread is brilliant so the sky is the limit this month!! My trouble is i tend to get a brilliant loss the first week of the month and then faff about for the other 3!! lol xx

Pesty, you're doing really well and your losses are pretty consistent too. Mine slowed on EE and Green/Red, so have to go with what plan best suits me and Red is ok.. and then a cpl of EE days to cook chow mein and egg fried rice, and then a sunday roast will go down well. I never did have all my HEA's though.. really struggle with those on Red. As only have 1 cup of tea a day, then drink water til I go to bed. But got to making iced latte's and that goes down well in this weather, so had one of those earlier. Also with me, I love chinese food and will need to save my syn's this week to have one at the weekend, even if I save 15, and then will have 25 syns to munch on, lol..

Got my daughters pass and she was more then happy with that £40, plus gave her £10 for her purse, and said to use that in emergency's.. and spoke to her about going into the bank, but we shall see.

How did everyone get on today at WI, Mylastchance,Libra Welsheeyore, xxtannyxx ,Charmed ,Zombiecakes, Jilly, Imogensmummy , Kelby and Donnajt ? xx

July - August Team Challenge http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...ally-slim-team-challenge-1-july-1-august.html

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Well done to the people who lost lbs, some really good losses this week.

Myself, not so good :mad: Despite what really has been (hand on heart) a 100% week I have STS :badmood:
I have done some form of exercise everyday, even spending 6 hours cleaning the house from top to bottom on Saturday. I am not sure what has gone wrong but I am obviously not due to lose weight this WI! Its funny because the weight I am at now is the lowest I have ever been able to get to in 10 years, and I have tried various diets but seem to have real difficulty getting below this weight. Anway, was really annoyed this morning and have sabotaged my day - don't even want to tell you what I have eaten it's that bad! :ashamed0005:

So, gave myself a talking to and plan to be back on it tomorrow. Hopefully next week I will see some results :cross:

Definitely the right approach EF with your daughter. It is never a good idea to start paying off bills for them as they come to rely on this. Help out in the other ways and be supportive but it is better you draw the line (like you have done).

I have just been on the wii and done 20 minutes of free running!!! :) I didnt stop once! Im very proud :) the wii said i did 4760 meters (i think it's exaggerated a bit) lol

Myself, not so good :mad: Despite what really has been (hand on heart) a 100% week I have STS :badmood:
I have done some form of exercise everyday, even spending 6 hours cleaning the house from top to bottom on Saturday. I am not sure what has gone wrong but I am obviously not due to lose weight this WI! Its funny because the weight I am at now is the lowest I have ever been able to get to in 10 years, and I have tried various diets but seem to have real difficulty getting below this weight. Anway, was really annoyed this morning and have sabotaged my day - don't even want to tell you what I have eaten it's that bad! :ashamed0005:

So, gave myself a talking to and plan to be back on it tomorrow. Hopefully next week I will see some results :cross:

Hello huni, sorry to hear you STS after such a good week!! Its so disheartening when your expecting a loss.

Did your losses slow before you uped your exercise? I only ask because if not then it maybe that your burning off too much and so your body is keeping everything your eating as energy?

Also have you uped your water intake as much as you have exercised? If not you may be storing water??

Be strong huni it'll come of next week - dont worry about ur little blow out, we all have them :)

xx

Thank you Pesty, Lenlu and Eternal - I've managed to stay on track today - not too sure how as the baby has a cold and I'm running on autopilot at the moment due to lack of sleep.

Libra - you may has STS for any number of reasons but if you stick at it 100% this week again you should have a big loss next week, I know that my sister had a problem with getting past a certain weight for a couple of weeks but then suddenly it was there and the weight was coming off again. She did get really down about it though as well but don't - it will move - it's probably just your body adjusting to changing to a different weight (who know how our bodies are thinking/reacting.

Hope you have a great week hun.

Hope everyone has a great week and good luck on all those still to weigh in and congrats on all those who lost already.

hi ladies - well weighted intoday after holiday and put on 5 pounds - pretty happy cause had put on 8.5 when i came home. if i have another good week next week hoping to get it off.

god some ladies are having great losses - what do you all do - ee - red days or green

i do ee but would love a wee boost for a week.

Thanks Pesty and Rosie. Hopefully next week will be a better one.
I know I do not drink enough. Part of the reason for this is I work out in the Community and if I drink a lot I get stuck for the loo
*crosses legs and runs in a comical way* :giggle:

I also cut down on my portion sizes and syns so maybe this also has had an effect?

Anyway, thanks so much for your support, you are helping me keep on the straight and narrow! xxx

Morning girls :) just a quick in and out. Lost 2.5lb this morning. Which i'm so pleased with. Not quite enough 2 crack the challenge, but still happy with that. I'm at the car garage having my car Mot'd so can't update the list. Can someone please do that 4 me? Thanks. Will pop back on later. X

Well done on that loss. What a great boost onwards and downwards :)

Back