From here to Eternally Slim

Morning all!!

Rosie glad your feeling back on track!! Libra im sure this week will be a good one, you have such a good attitude im sure you wont let this get you down!! Maybe try drinking a lot of water when you get in from work? I know its my worst time for forgetting so i try and have 1 pint per hour lol.

Mylastchance, well done on the 5lb gain. Thats very good for a holiday and will be back off in no time!! - hope you had a good time?

Im feeling really pumped for the RFL now, im going to do another bit of running on the wii tonight, apparently i burnt 133 cals yesterday - so it must be good exercise - hopefully i'll get a good loss this week after the main run on sunday!!

I looked in the mirror this morning and was really happy :D I dont remember the last morning i felt like this!! I put on a blue fitted top and thought 'hmm i dont look half bad!!' shame i had to change for work lol. My hayfever is kicking in like mad today, ive done my tablets and eye drops and i still feel like poo!!

Hope everyone has a good day!! xxxxx

Well I weighed in a day early today and had lost 2lbs so really happy, didn't quite reach my target but hey I am lot lighter than i was when we started, now onto the July challenge...

Good morning lovelies :D

Libra honey.. STS is not bad at all, its maintaining what you've already lost and you have lost.. Stay with it, and your body will give you that loss next week for certain.x

Jude well done on your 2lb loss this week, you might not have met that challenge, but you lost an amazing 12lb in 4 week's, thats fantastic and almost a stone off.. can you imagine walking around with nearly 3 bags of 2.5 kg of potatoes in shopping bags? Blimey.. thats narf heavy! Thats what you have lost this month. So you carry on doing what you have been. x

Pesty, so happy that you are pumped up for the weekend and doing RFL, you've done so well and so you should be saying that to yourself, lol.. you look lovely. Bet those cals you are burning daily will add to your losses next week too and we will be finding it hard to catch up with you too. x

Thanks Adsnan, took a lot of work this week, more mind focussed then anything else and I know I can keep that up this week, as my holiday is looming, lol. x

Mylastchance, you've done well to get that 3lb off already from your hols and I do think that as it went on quickly, it will come off by next week, if not all of the 5lb thats left. You are doing well since you got back to do that.. so good luck this week hun x

I've updated the list, and apologies if i've left anyone off, please change it if thats the case. I'm off for a long walk today and want to build up 7000 steps 4 times this week, which should be easy.. :8855:, as long as I get my ass into gear, lol. I go to Grenada in 37 days,, counting the days now and really hope to get 1 stone more off then what I've lost, as it'll be then 2 stone give or take 1/2 lb.. before then. Need a good loss next week, so here's for a 100% week girls. xxx

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday -1st 6.5lbs
RosiePeace - Monday -1st 7.5lbs
Cake - Monday -
Madferret - Monday -
Pesty - Monday -18.5lbs
JannerinGeordieland - Monday - 3.5lb
Mylastchance - Tuesday -4.5lbs
Eternal - Tuesday -13.5lbs
Libra - Tuesday -4lbs
Welsheeyore - Tuesday -
xxtannyxx - Tuesday -20.5lbs
Charmed - Tuesday -8lbs
Zombiecakes Tuesday -9.5lbs
Jilly - Tuesday -8.5lbs
Imogensmummy - Tuesday -
Kelby - Tuesday
Donnajt- Tuesday
Lunlu - Wednesday - 13lbs
Emmaleone1984 - Wednesday -4lbs
Size16willdo - Wednesday -
CupcakeKatie - Wednesday -
Moomin - Wednesday -8lbs
xxlettyxx - Wednesday -3lbs
Scuba_ann Wednesday
Bookworm1980 - Thursday -4lbs
Jude - Thursday -10lbs
Scanbran - Thursday -5.5lbs
10st10lbs -Thursday -8lbs
Kiltgirl - Thursday -1st 1lbs
Betsy - Thursday -14.5lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
KatKit - Saturday
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

Last edited:
3lb off for me - YAY, got sotw and my 1 stone award :) Lost 1stone and 2 lb now :)

Wish - Monday -
Cake - Monday -
Madferret - Monday -
Pesty - Monday -18.5lbs
Libra - Tuesday -4lbs
Welsheeyore - Tuesday -
Charmed - Tuesday -8lbs
Jilly - Tuesday -8.5lbs
Imogensmummy - Tuesday -
Kelby - Tuesday
Donnajt- Tuesday
Lunlu - Wednesday - 16lbs
Moomin - Wednesday -8lbs
Scuba_ann Wednesday
Jude - Thursday -10lbs
10st10lbs -Thursday -8lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
KatKit - Saturday
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

2.5lbs on for me but after my Florida holiday im well pleased with that!

Hello ladies and gent!

Well done on all your losses and manageable gains this week!! Sorry I havent been around much, but I will be around more again now, had a visitor for a week as you know but she goes home today so I wont feel quite so rude spending hours staring at minimins!!

That said, my sisters are arriving for a long weekend next friday, so I need to work out how to be "on plan" while they are here. I can get away with it foodwise, I think, but I will need to be a bit cautious because they drink so much and I could easily wreck an otherwise good week. I just need to remember I dont have to keep up with them. :D

Pesty, Good luck with RFL this weekend!!! Running is still beyond my meagre fitness capabilities and I think its admirable that you are doing this, something so positive in honour of your nan. :D

Moomin, glad you had a good holiday!! Well done on that tiny gain. That will soon shift!

Good morning

Lenlu :) well done on your loss this week and Moomin, you thought you was going to have a gain, but 2.5lb's from Florida??? Thats fantastic.. and that said, you'd hvae lost 0.5lb this morn since WI and that 2lb plus more will be gone next week too.

Pesty, not long to go now, til your RFL. You are definatly stepping it up on the wii and all that running, will put you in good sted for RFL as well as burning cals and loosing lb's to boot.

I walked over 8000 steps yest, am challenging myself to 7000 3 times a week, so will do some more today and have got to walk the same journey as yest to Post Office in town, so that should be at least 7500 steps and equiv to at least 200 cals burned.. I'm hoping its adding to my losses next week. Really want to get below the 15 stone mark either next week of the one after.. I could do it!

Good luck all Thurs Weighers and here's for a 100% day too xx

I think, but I will need to be a bit cautious because they drink so much and I could easily wreck an otherwise good week. I just need to remember I dont have to keep up with them. :D

Pesty, Good luck with RFL this weekend!!! Running is still beyond my meagre fitness capabilities and I think its admirable that you are doing this, something so positive in honour of your nan. :D

Morning MLM!!

If its just to have a drink and not to get drunk then i love the sangria below!! There are some other ideas too!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Virtually Free sangria
Soak your choice of fresh fruit in a 50ml glass of port overnight. Add a bottle of chilled Diet Tropical Lilt just before serving. Tip: You could substitute a glass of red wine for port if desired. 4 syns for the whole jug!![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nearly Free alcopop
Diet drinks are all Free. Add them to your chosen spirit to make a refreshing alcoholic drink with a quarter of the Syns of a bottled alcopop. Tip: Try Lilt, Diet Tango and Diet Bitter Lemon for fruity flavours. [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lime & ginger spritzer
You'll need: 2 limes, ½pt white wine, 1pt sparkling water, 2 tbsp ginger cordial. Thinly slice the limes and place in a punch bowl. Stir in the wine, water and cordial and chill. This makes enough spritzer for 6 servings at 2 Syns per glass, which means you don't have to stop at one![/FONT]

Im not really a running person either lol. Thanks for the support! I think i'll just give it my best - theres not much more i can do than that!!! I managed another 20 minute jogging session on the wii last night so im hoping this preparation (as small as it is) will help me go a bit fast & further before i collapse at the end!! xx

Pesty I'm sure you will be fine when you are doing the RFL - just remember that if you do get too tired you can walk for a bit and then start running again. I found that helped when I did it a few years ago. When I got really tired I walked for a while - set myself a number of steps and found that after that I could run again for a while.

Moomin - sounds like you had a fab holiday and only 2.5 on is great - am sure you will lose it and more on your next WI

Good luck to all who are weighing in today :)

2.5lbs off. Yay me? :) x

Wish - Monday -
Cake - Monday -
Madferret - Monday -
Pesty - Monday -18.5lbs
Libra - Tuesday -4lbs
Welsheeyore - Tuesday -
Charmed - Tuesday -8lbs
Jilly - Tuesday -8.5lbs
Imogensmummy - Tuesday -
Kelby - Tuesday
Donnajt- Tuesday
Lunlu - Wednesday - 16lbs
Moomin - Wednesday -5.5lbs
Scuba_ann Wednesday
Jude - Thursday -10lbs
10st10lbs -Thursday -10.5lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
KatKit - Saturday
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

Aw man you have all done so well this week :(

Moomin, you're 2.5lb will have been falling off as we speak, bets its now not even 2lb that you need to kick off hun :) xx

awww thanks EF x x x:p

Thats a great Gain moomin - esp from Florida - well done you :)

lol just looked moomin and we have almost the same goal and the same way through it :)

Yay us!!!!
And of course we will both succeed too x x x x

walked into Town, 2 get my Car Tax. Thought i'd ask the local butcher if his meat was low fat and if his sausages were 2. Said 95% fat free, but fell into that trap last week and they were swimming in it, out of the oven so had 2 throw them :( . He was offended when i said i wanted meat 99% fat free, lol! So sainsbury's it was and 6500 steps done too :) . How's everyone's day been? X

Back