From here to Eternally Slim

walked into Town, 2 get my Car Tax. Thought i'd ask the local butcher if his meat was low fat and if his sausages were 2. Said 95% fat free, but fell into that trap last week and they were swimming in it, out of the oven so had 2 throw them :( . He was offended when i said i wanted meat 99% fat free, lol! So sainsbury's it was and 6500 steps done too :) . How's everyone's day been? X

Sainsburys be good to yourself sausages are yum!! And they're only 0.5 syns each!! Well done on 6500 steps that amazing!!!

I did a 10 minute quick run tonight on the wii, it was less time than yesterday but i was certainly running fast to make up for it :)

I went shopping today and bought lots of size 12 tops!!! :D:D:D:p:p:p :bliss: :banana dancer: :bunnydance: :party0011: :wee: :stickdance: :woohoo: :winner: :happy036: :gimi: :clap:

Can you tell how happy i am about it!?!? lol xx

Hmmm, lol just a bit, lol..Pesty.. wowww:woohoo: :banana dancer:what a feeling that must be! Well done you, and good on you for running too. Enjoy your "on top of the world feeling" xxx

Managed 3lbs tonight, so that sets me up for holiday nicely - won't worry too much about all those buffets now ;)

Managed 3lbs tonight, so that sets me up for holiday nicely - won't worry too much about all those buffets now ;)

Wow well done Scanbran!!! What a fantastic loss!!

xx

Good morning all!!

Thanks EF for the well done!! I am definitly top of the world today!!! Im in work on a dress down day wearing leggings, a demin skirt & a white SIZE 12 holter neck :)

Im feeling amazing this time round @ SW. I have to be honest, last time i got to this weight (my lowest ever was 11 st 6.5) and the more i lost the more miserable i got, i became more consious of my weight - even though i was weighin less. Im not too sure why, maybe it was the expectation of everyone or the fact that i wasnt really doing it for me or that i just had low self estime but this time i feel amazing and i can see every lb that comes off of me :)

Happy friday everyone!! xx

Happy Friday to you too Pesty hun, your size 12 halterneck - would love to wear one of them, but my boobs are always a size 14 at their lowest size, lol.. Great work hun :D.

Good morning everyone, what a scorcher this morning, waking up to wet hair too, must have looked a right site, lol.. Good job the O/H wears glasses and didn't have them on at that time :8855:.

After the last 2 day of building up my steps, I'm taking the day off from walking today, my leg (old injury) was in agony last night :(, so gonna just walk every other day now. But still did 1550 steps in 2 days, so meeting my target of 700 3 times a week.

Need to go and get some shopping today, making seafood pasta tonight for me and O/H, kids want Pasta and sausage bake, way too many cals in that pasta bake sauce for me :eek:. So it'll be a free EE meal, better for my waisteline, lol. Need to stock up on Salad, fruit and veggies too before the big meat shop tomorrow. So Tesco it will be.

Have a good one everyone. xx

Happy Friday to you too Pesty hun, your size 12 halterneck - would love to wear one of them, but my boobs are always a size 14 at their lowest size, lol.. Great work hun :D.

Thanks huni!! My boobs have always been size 14 too, all my weight seems to be dropping off them at the moment!! haha

Good morning everyone, what a scorcher this morning, waking up to wet hair too, must have looked a right site, lol.. Good job the O/H wears glasses and didn't have them on at that time :8855:..

:8855: absolutely cracked me up!!! I can just imagine accidently moving them to the other side of the room whilst sneaking off to get ready!!

After the last 2 day of building up my steps, I'm taking the day off from walking today, my leg (old injury) was in agony last night :(, so gonna just walk every other day now. But still did 1550 steps in 2 days, so meeting my target of 700 3 times a week.

Sorry to hear about you leg!! Old injuries are a right old pain in the bum!! My sister split my ankle open whilst pushing me into a swimming pool when we were young and it still plays me up if i do too much running, that's why i've only been doing a little bit of prep for sunday. You've beaten your target for the week though so you can give it a rest for a bit. Its so frustrating when your mentally up for doing something and your body just wont let you!! xx

Oh Pesty :8855:I had to quickly get up and brush my hair in bathroom and put it up in scrunchie, came out and said I had to wet it to cool me down :D. Cheeky or what?? lol.

I will keep up my walking, tomorrow and then again on Monday-day before WI, as it must help with losses (she hopes), but need to take co-codamol after a walk, thats all. Got an appt with Doc next week to see if I can get it sorted.

Lovely to get smaller size clothes, i can't wait til that day. At the moment, my jeans are looser, but as I wear leggings, mostly indoors and out, I'm not noticing it there yet. Will measure myself again after next WI, to see what I've done.

xxx

Glad you're able to enjoy your Friday in clothes you like. Bloomin' shirt and tie here, regardless of weather :mad:

Oh no!! How cruel!! We have a dress down day every friday and i didnt really like it as i never knew what to wear and thought i looked horrible whatever it was but im loving it at the minute!!! :) xx

Oh Pesty :8855:I had to quickly get up and brush my hair in bathroom and put it up in scrunchie, came out and said I had to wet it to cool me down :D. Cheeky or what?? lol.

That's not cheeky, i like to think about it as an act of kindness. I think my OH would die if he saw me some mornings!! :8855:

I will keep up my walking, tomorrow and then again on Monday-day before WI, as it must help with losses (she hopes), but need to take co-codamol after a walk, thats all. Got an appt with Doc next week to see if I can get it sorted.

I should think it will help :) you just have to remember to up your water as much as you up your exercise!!

Lovely to get smaller size clothes, i can't wait til that day. At the moment, my jeans are looser, but as I wear leggings, mostly indoors and out, I'm not noticing it there yet. Will measure myself again after next WI, to see what I've done.
xxx

I'll join you and have a little measure after monday's weigh in :) im hoping to lose inches of my stomach as its out of proportion to the rest of my body!! My bum has always been practicly non exsistant!!! haha xx

That's not cheeky, i like to think about it as an act of kindness. I think my OH would die if he saw me some mornings!! :8855:

I should think it will help :) you just have to remember to up your water as much as you up your exercise!!

I'll join you and have a little measure after monday's weigh in :) im hoping to lose inches of my stomach as its out of proportion to the rest of my body!! My bum has always been practicly non exsistant!!! haha xx

Yes, me is a kind wet haired lady :8855:, lol.

You will do really well next week, after RFL on Sunday hun, inches will be falling off on your run. But we'll def do the measuring and yes, much more water needed too on those walks of mine. xx

Wow i have missed so much and i am still trying to catch up on posts!

Sorry i have been MIA for a while but have had a friend staying with us. I've not been able to post my weigh in results for 2 sessions due to this so i am now updating the list.

My weigh in on 27th i lost the half pound i gained and yesterday i lost a further 2lbs! So i am well chuffed.

Hi to everyone and i'll catch up on posts as soon as i can.

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday -1st 5.5lbs
RosiePeace - Monday -1st 8.5lbs
Cake - Monday -
Madferret - Monday -
Pesty - Monday -15.5lbs
JannerinGeordieland - Monday
Mylastchance - Tuesday -4.5lbs
Eternal - Tuesday -11lbs
Libra - Tuesday -4lbs
Welsheeyore - Tuesday -
xxtannyxx - Tuesday -20.5lbs
Charmed - Tuesday -8lbs
Zombiecakes Tuesday -9.5lbs
Jilly - Tuesday -8.5lbs
Imogensmummy - Tuesday -
Kelby - Tuesday
Donnajt- Tuesday
Lunlu - Wednesday - 13lbs
Emmaleone1984 - Wednesday -4lbs
Size16willdo - Wednesday -
CupcakeKatie - Wednesday -
Moomin - Wednesday -8lbs
xxlettyxx - Wednesday -3lbs
Scuba_ann Wednesday
Bookworm1980 - Thursday -6.5lbs
Jude - Thursday -8lbs
Scanbran - Thursday -5.5lbs
10st10lbs -Thursday -8lbs
Kiltgirl - Thursday -12lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
KatKit - Saturday
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

Just updating list BW, think you had an older one, as knew I'd lost more then that, lol

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday -1st 6.5lbs
RosiePeace - Monday -1st 7.5lbs
Cake - Monday -
Madferret - Monday -
Pesty - Monday -18.5lbs
JannerinGeordieland - Monday - 3.5lb
Eternal - Tuesday -13.5lbs
Libra - Tuesday -4lbs
Welsheeyore - Tuesday -
Charmed - Tuesday -8lbs
Jilly - Tuesday -8.5lbs
Imogensmummy - Tuesday -
Kelby - Tuesday
Donnajt- Tuesday
Lunlu - Wednesday - 16lbs
Moomin - Wednesday -8lbs
Scuba_ann Wednesday
Jude - Thursday -10lbs
Scanbran - Thursday -5.5lbs
Kiltgirl - Thursday -1st 1lbs
Betsy - Thursday -14.5lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
KatKit - Saturday
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

Alright, I'll update the list too, then :p

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday -1st 6.5lbs
RosiePeace - Monday -1st 7.5lbs
Cake - Monday -
Madferret - Monday -
Pesty - Monday -18.5lbs
JannerinGeordieland - Monday - 3.5lb
Eternal - Tuesday -13.5lbs
Libra - Tuesday -4lbs
Welsheeyore - Tuesday -
Charmed - Tuesday -8lbs
Jilly - Tuesday -8.5lbs
Imogensmummy - Tuesday -
Kelby - Tuesday
Donnajt- Tuesday
Lunlu - Wednesday - 16lbs
Moomin - Wednesday -8lbs
Scuba_ann Wednesday
Jude - Thursday -10lbs
Scanbran - Thursday -8.5lbs
Kiltgirl - Thursday -1st 1lbs
Betsy - Thursday -14.5lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
KatKit - Saturday
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

Afternoon everyone :)

Hope you have all had a lovely Friday - it is now officially the weekend yay! Could do with 2 days off work, it is not good there at the moment. :(

Back on plan 100% and discovered yummy snack-a-jacks caramel today, mmmmmm.
Also got the Green recipes book that I ordered and there are a lot of recipes in there that I shall be attempting. Going to look in there now for inspiration for dinner.

Off to Aquafit in a bit so hopefully will burn some calories for WI tuesday. It's the only exercise I really and truly enjoy. Tried the gym and it bored me to tears!

Hope everyone is ok and congratulations to everyone that has achieved losses or small gains after a Florida holiday! 2.5lbs after Florida is brilliant, it would have been at least a stone if it were me! xxx

Back