From here to Eternally Slim

Pesty, why is walking costing you? lol.. WIll do a few more steps later on the way to the pub, got one at the end of the road and meeting a friend for a few diet cola's :) so one must get there somehow(I usually drive, how sad is that! ) x

MLM, sounds a little like dyspraxia? Sasha has weak tummy muscles as well and was incontinent to the age of 13, but they found a fab mix of drugs and she still take's them for reasurrance more then anything else.. Your little girl will do amazingly well MLM, regardless of kids who are really just thoughtless in their actions. Good that awful head is gone, that's emotional abuse!! Blimey!! x

Will catch up on posts later, just a quick one lost 2 1/2 this week, butlins now for the weekend though!!!

Blimey, this list was pages back.. we have been busy today :)

Xtanny and Lunlu, well done on your losses updates:

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday -1st 10.5lbs

RosiePeace - Monday -1st 9.5lbs
Cake - Monday -
Pesty - Monday -18.5lbs
JannerinGeordieland - Monday - 3.5lb
RonnieJacobs - Monday - 0.5
Mylastchance - Tuesday -4.5lbs
Eternal - Tuesday -14.5lbs
Libra - Tuesday -7lbs
Welsheeyore - Tuesday -
xxtannyxx - Tuesday -23.5lbs
Charmed - Tuesday -8lbs
Zombiecakes Tuesday -9.5lbs
Jilly - Tuesday -8.5lbs
Imogensmummy - Tuesday -
Kelby - Tuesday
Donnajt- Tuesday
Lunlu - Wednesday - 18.5lbs
Emmaleone1984 - Wednesday -4lbs
Size16willdo - Wednesday -
CupcakeKatie - Wednesday -
Moomin - Wednesday -8lbs
xxlettyxx - Wednesday -3lbs
Scuba_ann Wednesday
Bookworm1980 - Thursday -6.5lbs
Jude - Thursday -10lbs
Scanbran - Thursday -8.5lbs
10st10lbs -Thursday -8lbs
Kiltgirl - Thursday -1st 1lbs
Betsy - Thursday -14.5lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
KatKit - Saturday +1
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

Twice a week???? twice a day for me - and yes MLM, its 6pm so Im off to Pauls for a poo!

HAHAHAHAHA. I had forgotten about pooing at Pauls. Good luck for WI! Well done Lenlu.

Eternal, yes, my son had an additional diagnosis of dyspraxia and also hyperacusis, which little one is also showing signs of, hyperacusis is heightened sensitivity to loud noise. She REALLY reacts badly to them.

Twice a week???? twice a day for me - and yes MLM, its 6pm so Im off to Pauls for a poo!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! :sick0019: :8855::8855::rotflmao::rotflmao:

This actually made me laugh out loud for about 20 mins OH is extremely worrid!! lol we take the mick out of this all the time!!! Id completely forgotten about it!! I then tried to explain the context of the comment and i think he's a bit shocked that were all discussing poop lol.

:eek: Twice a day!!! I wish!!! If i didnt take the lactose i can go over a week!!! xx

Before SW I could go several times a day and for want of a better expression, it was a right pain in the...

All the fibre I am getting down me now has sorted that right out. Im a 2-3 times a week girl now.

Hello, Its was my first weigh in tonight after a few week off i lost motivation I found this web site and decided to give it another bash Ive been checking out the post on here every night and it has kept me going, I have lost 4lb I,m so happy xx

Hello, Its was my first weigh in tonight after a few week off i lost motivation I found this web site and decided to give it another bash Ive been checking out the post on here every night and it has kept me going, I have lost 4lb I,m so happy xx

Welcome to minimins!! Well done on your loss hun! Im not suprised your pleased, what a fantastic reward for getting back on track!! xx

Oh btw EF, in response to your question earlier - Walking at lunch costs me money as i work in Chelmsford town so i go for a walk with the intention of exercise and i come back with shopping bags!! lol

Hope you have a good time at the pub! xx

Wooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Ive lost the 2.5lbs I put on on my hols - oh yeah oh yeah go me go me!!!!!

Well done Moomin and Mulzer, some fantastic losses xxx

Had me weigh in this morning (First of going it alone with home WI's) and lost 1.5 lbs \o/ Although today i had a conference (ANOTHER :mad:) and getting up at 6am when i'm a night bird was horrific :4635: so ate too many cookies to keep me going for my talk (caffeine just wasn't cutting it) and no fruit even at the conference lunch, only wraps and sandwiches :break_diet:
But had a nom nom on plan dinner (made by wonderful OH :0chacha:) so back on track properly tomorrow and hopefully no more bloody conferences. :deadhorse:

Good morning ladies, hope you all ok, been a bit rubbish at posting last couple of weeks, had a STS last week and star week this week, gave my scales away to my neighbour and not being able to weigh is making me feel really anxious!

Do you think your body forgets that it has in fact been bigger than it is now, because at the moment, even though i'm a stone lighter i still feel huge, that first flush of weight loss feel-good seems to have gone somewhere...(maybe am just being a tad hormonal lol)

Good luck to all Thursday weighers, hope you all get something good to report, bye for now xx

Back