From here to Eternally Slim

Well done Moomin!!! Really pleased for you huni!!! When i got back on track after hols it didnt feel right until i passed the weight i was when i got back!! So now its onwards and downwards for you :)

KG i know what you mean about the body not knowing thing, I sometimes still catch myself walking like i did when i was bigger with a bit more waddle than is now needed!! lol Well done for getting rid of your scales!! Mine are never right and change their mind every minute as to what i weigh but i still get on them everyday lol.

Well, im off to London in a minute for a meeting :( i have to write all the minutes out and it takes me ages!! Then back to chelmsford for 2pm for another meeting! Todays going to be a bit manic!!

I managed 10 500ml glasses of water yesterday (and didnt get up in the night once, but had the longest wee EVER this morning!!! lol) I wont be drinking so much today as i dont want to have to keep poping out of the meeting every half hour! lol

Hope you all have a good day! xxxx

Morning everyone,

Well done ZC on losing 1.5 lb. I too now am WI at home, I am just finding I do not get the time to go to classes - they seem to be just at the wrong time for me. Conferences are a nightmare, although the last one I went to we had a good selection of fruit so I managed to snack on that. Because everything else would have just appeared on my hips if I ate it!

KG - I know what you mean, and for me it varies daily. I'm sure as the weight loss journey continues though it will start to get better. Clothes also affect how I feel. I find if I am wearing baggy old shapeless tops I do feel bigger again. But if I wear some clothes that are shaped and fitting I skip around like a little girl!

Pesty - Meetings....uuurrrggggghhhh! I have so many to attend that it just bores me rigid! I have a good day today, got 4 home visits and all are new service users. So I will be meeting some new people which I love to do. But next Tuesday I have a full day of meetings :-( Still I have the weekend beforehand!

Have a good day everyone xxx

10 x 500ml water...wow hun! I drank about 6 cup sized drinks yesterday and woke up 3 times for the loo in the night! Serious bags under my eyes this morning, not a good look!

Hi girls and guys

Just popping in briefly, and will read the posts later. Back to work today and extrememly tired, will update later, hope everyone is ok xxx

Hey EF!!

Hope you have a good first day back!!! xxx

Libra - I know 10 glasses was a bit much haha!! Im on my 4th of the day and back in chelmsford now!! :) Hope you have a good so far meeting new people :)

xxx

Good luck at work EF!

If i drink too much water i practically live in the bathroom!

Also, this afternoon my weightloss motivation just snapped back into place :D so i'm pleased!

Hello, Its was my first weigh in tonight after a few week off i lost motivation I found this web site and decided to give it another bash Ive been checking out the post on here every night and it has kept me going, I have lost 4lb I,m so happy xx

Well done Mulzer and glad this thread has helped, great to see you in here. Its good wen you can get back your motivation and at times that takes a while too.. so good loss because of it and its all off the scales, which is Fab x:D

Wooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Ive lost the 2.5lbs I put on on my hols - oh yeah oh yeah go me go me!!!!!

Loving it Moomin, good on your girl, all that work has paid off, what ever you did, carry on doing it this week :) x:D

Good morning ladies, hope you all ok, been a bit rubbish at posting last couple of weeks, had a STS last week and star week this week, gave my scales away to my neighbour and not being able to weigh is making me feel really anxious!

Do you think your body forgets that it has in fact been bigger than it is now, because at the moment, even though i'm a stone lighter i still feel huge, that first flush of weight loss feel-good seems to have gone somewhere...(maybe am just being a tad hormonal lol)

Good luck to all Thursday weighers, hope you all get something good to report, bye for now xx

Hello KG.

STS weeks aren't so bad, its maintained the stone you've lost hun and sometimes those inches take a bit of time falling off too.. but they will and I bet if you measured yourself monnthly, you'd see that. Good on you for STS and heres for a good week next week, this STS week will zap oyur body to loose I'm sure. x

Had me weigh in this morning (First of going it alone with home WI's) and lost 1.5 lbs \o/ Although today i had a conference (ANOTHER :mad:) and getting up at 6am when i'm a night bird was horrific :4635: so ate too many cookies to keep me going for my talk (caffeine just wasn't cutting it) and no fruit even at the conference lunch, only wraps and sandwiches :break_diet:
But had a nom nom on plan dinner (made by wonderful OH :0chacha:) so back on track properly tomorrow and hopefully no more bloody conferences. :deadhorse:

WEll done on the loss ZC, its hard when food is already laid on at conferences, as there are rarely anything you can have thats free.. unless you've pre ordered a low fat salad that is.. but thats if you are offered that choice. How good of your hubbie to cook for you, lucky Zombie.. Wish my OH cooked for me, lol.. x

Think I've just about replied to the posts, hope everyone is have a lovely day. Work was busy as expected, and my colleague hadn't done a thing!! So its all go, but had my back to work interview and I'm back part time til Consultant signs me off, so I'm happy with that. 6 hours a day instead of 7.5 :D.

Am off to the gym tonight with my friend, will only do treadmill and bike, then swim (10 lengths to begin with instead of the 30 I usually do) and steam.. and they have a lovely costa coffee in there, so have saved my HEA for Iced Latte or even a skinny capaccino, yumm :gimi:.

Found a schwartz vegetable and musroom stroganoff sachet in Sainsbury and looked quite low, just check on line and its 5.5 for the whole sachet!! So gonna have half of that with stir fried steak and small jacket for my Red dinner tonight :eatdrink017:.

Was so weird going back to work, but remembered to pack a huge chicken and ham salad this morn and take my fruit, glad I did too, as my colleagues had Gregg's and the pasties smelt sooooo nice:eek:, I was drooling into my salad container, lol. Then came all the jokes about my arm, notes left on my desk about looking where I'm going etc.. and take these stairs with you at all times cards, lol.. They are a mad lot, and they crack me up. Anyway, am shattered and could now sleep, but off to check diaries :) xx

What are we doing on the second page? Slacking off is what!
Had another exceptionally busy day of joyous cleaning and painting and assembling and we are STILL not ready for the visitors tomorrow. Lots of lovely body magic though! (Which will go some way to make up the enormous vodka based DENT I am going to make in my progress on Saturday night!)

Actually got round to taking a few measurements today, interestingly I do seem to ACTUALLY be a 16 on the waist, so the trousers are not lying. My mental image of what I look like is so far removed from reality, I wish it would catch up. The outfit I was going to wear on Saturday is having a rethink though, the weather forecast isnt splendid and so I may have to find something new when I go to town with my sisters on Saturday daytime. If I get some trousers I wont need to buy tights or spend the night trying to hoik the crotch up...Maybe some trendy jeans from Dotties. Will see what they have. I might even treat myself to some makeup! I NEVER wear make up in day to day existence.

Grats to all you lovely losers and hope your next work day isnt as traumatic and tiring as this one Nikki!! :D

Thanks MLM. Going in a bit later today, so should be ok.

Managed to get to the gym last night and asked instructor for some simple exercises to do for my arm, as didn't want to go straight onto a machine and undo the last 4 weeks of healing. So very light weights, but even that on my arm was too much, so there was a machine that does your arms but your push it out rather then lifting, and that seemed ok. Then swam 15 lengths. Loved going back to the gym so going back tonight just to swim and meet my friend for dinner.

Was going to be a EE day, but now with the menu has turned into a Green Day, as the gym only really do a tomatoe based pasta which I can have, got left over egg fried rice for lunch, again no meat and had magic porridge for the first time this morn. Does anyone like that? I only had rasberry and cranberry muller light in, so mixed the oats (25g) of them into it last night, it tasted ok, and had that with banana and apple, but way too sweet. Any other yogurts that would be better??

Right better get my skates on and get my hair dry, for work, or they'll think i've just got out of the pool ;) and I've had enough of swimming pool jokes to last me til christmas, lol..

Have a good one girls and MLM, hope you get everything done you need to. x

HEllo KAts.

Magic (sorry spelt it wrong, lol) is 28g oats, but 28g is hard to weigh out unless you have a digital scales, so did 25g oats, muller light yogurt and mixed that up last night, leave it to soak in fridge overnight and thats it.. layer fruit on top of over or just have it on its own. It was nice, but with the cramberry/rasberry flavour, it was too sweet, so will do a vanilla one next time. But will only do magic porridge if I'm on a red or green day, as I love my alpen light bars, lol and on EE as you only have 1b, i'd miss out. I'm just greedy, lol. x

Totally not going to get everything done, but its a HELL of a lot better than it was. Carpet just going down in bathroom now, and before anyone goes "Ew, who has carpet in a bathroom?" We do, mkay?

Anyway, quick two minute procrastinate before I crack on again. :D

Totally not going to get everything done, but its a HELL of a lot better than it was. Carpet just going down in bathroom now, and before anyone goes "Ew, who has carpet in a bathroom?" We do, mkay?

Anyway, quick two minute procrastinate before I crack on again. :D

haha MLM, i read it as it was spelt and did the head wiggle and everything!! lol

Im sure it'll look lovely and you'll look gorgeous so theres really nothing to worry about :)

I really hope you have a good weekend with them!

EF - I always say im going to make magic porridge but i never do lol. I think it would look quite good served as a pud in a glass - fruit at bottom and magic porridge on top :)

xx

Well done MLM that's fantastic! Well done on all those stickers!

Big hugs to Pesty, don't worry you'll prob have a great loss next week!

Hello, Its was my first weigh in tonight after a few week off i lost motivation I found this web site and decided to give it another bash Ive been checking out the post on here every night and it has kept me going, I have lost 4lb I,m so happy xx

Well done Mulzer!

Back