From here to Eternally Slim

Been busy all this week as we are due to move country in a month and have a lot to do to prepare. Went to weigh in last night and was a bit disapointed with myself as i put ON a lb. I did not follow the plan at all though i did it all in my head i think that didn't help either.

But i'm determined this week to do 7 days 100% on plan EE or Red. I want to lose at least 2 lbs next week as my mom is due to come out here on holiday to visit her and i want to reach the 1st mark!

I need a good kick up the bum. It doesn't help that i packed my slimming world cookbooks off with the removals so i am recipeless for a month. :boohoo:

Been busy all this week as we are due to move country in a month and have a lot to do to prepare. Went to weigh in last night and was a bit disapointed with myself as i put ON a lb. I did not follow the plan at all though i did it all in my head i think that didn't help either.

But i'm determined this week to do 7 days 100% on plan EE or Red. I want to lose at least 2 lbs next week as my mom is due to come out here on holiday to visit her and i want to reach the 1st mark!

I need a good kick up the bum. It doesn't help that i packed my slimming world cookbooks off with the removals so i am recipeless for a month. :boohoo:

Don't worry BW, I was there last year, moving, everything in boxes too. Just do what you can and aim to at least fill up on free foods so you don't pick. That lb will come off too, and as requested.. kick up the jacksey :whoopass:LOL . Recipes, just get on these ones, there are 100's :) x

A whole week off plan and you only gained 1lb!! That's not bad! Good to hear that your nipping it in the bud now!

Moving abroad? How exciting!!! Think of all that body magic packing everything away!;)

You'll get 2lb off easy if you can be 100%, and if any point you feel like you cant come and see us - EF will give you another kick up the bum haha or one of the rest of us will :asskick: - mine seems quite evil but here is your kick up the bum from me!! :) xxx

Don't worry BW, I was there last year, moving, everything in boxes too. Just do what you can and aim to at least fill up on free foods so you don't pick. That lb will come off too, and as requested.. kick up the jacksey :whoopass:LOL . Recipes, just get on these ones, there are 100's :) x

Thanks EF i needed that! I have bought in loads of fruit so i have no excuses on the Superfree and Free.

A whole week off plan and you only gained 1lb!! That's not bad! Good to hear that your nipping it in the bud now!

Moving abroad? How exciting!!! Think of all that body magic packing everything away!;)

You'll get 2lb off easy if you can be 100%, and if any point you feel like you cant come and see us - EF will give you another kick up the bum haha or one of the rest of us will :asskick: - mine seems quite evil but here is your kick up the bum from me!! :) xxx

Thanks Pesty! Ass kicking received! hehe

I'm not moving abroad i'm moving back to the UK, we already live in Cyprus (hubby is in the Army) so now our tour is up so it's back to Sunny old London, oh how i shall miss the beach!

BW, how nice to be coming home though. There are some nice beaches here, where are you coming back to? x

Woolwich borough in London we headed back to. We are a five minute walk from the beach here though, i don't think we can take a short walk to take a swim in the thames?

hi ladies, please can i come back? (tail between my legs!). Ive fallen off the bandwagon for two whole weeks so i need to claw it back. Im full of determination this time. I will do it, i want to do it!

Emx

Evening all!
Busy day today at work, followed by shopping and aquafit. Hopefully that body magic will help come WI on Tuesday!

BW - Good luck with your next WI and your move back to the UK. We might not have glorious beaches but we have so many other exciting things! Having said that I can see why you would be sad to leave the beautiful Cyprus. I got married in Paphos and it truly is a wonderful place.

MLM: Hope you have a lovely weekend with your sisters. Did you get your menu planned out and your outfit sorted? Sounds like it is going to be a wild Saturday! I have my daughters friend sleeping over so it will be a night of spongebob, pink nail polish and hot chocolate with marshmellows! Do you want to swap?!

EF - Hope today was easier than yesterday back at work. Enjoy the weekend and take things easy.

Well done 10st10lbs on your total weight loss. Brilliant result and not far off your stone mark now.

Emmaleonie: Course you can come back hun! We all fall off the wagon at times. We are not here to judge you but to share the weight loss journey with you. Well done for getting back on it and coming back.

Have a great weekend everyone xxxx

morning everyone, im melting this morning. My house is like a oven, im sure the builders went overboard with the insulation! Ive got my visual motivator hanging up on the door now. I went to new look yesterday and got a maxidress in a size 16. I need to loose about 2inches from my side/bust area to get into it. Id love to wear this for my birthday on the 12th august..doable?? Whats everyone upto at the weekend, im hosting my first bbq on sunday for my family and partners family! I was thinking of making homemade burgers? Ive bought some chicken and will be doing salads, rice and new potatos..not a breadbun in sight hehe. However my mum is bringing a new york cheesecake...the syns are horrendous!!! So im going to have a mouthfull lol, a little taste and thats all. Ive got some meringue nests so that will be my treat. Emx

Totally not going to get everything done, but its a HELL of a lot better than it was. Carpet just going down in bathroom now, and before anyone goes "Ew, who has carpet in a bathroom?" We do, mkay?

Anyway, quick two minute procrastinate before I crack on again. :D

We do as well :)

hi ladies, please can i come back? (tail between my legs!). Ive fallen off the bandwagon for two whole weeks so i need to claw it back. Im full of determination this time. I will do it, i want to do it!

Emx

Well done for coming back, thats the hard part done, now onward and downward :)

Morning all, just popping on to confess my syns :D

Ok, so I was on plan until teatime yesterday but after we picked the girls up it was sooo much easier to get a takeaway, so... ahem... a VERY nice indian was ordered. At least the chicken and the rice was free XD. The two cans of stella and the sauce most CERTAINLY wasnt and nor were the bhajis. I only had one bhaji though, and I didnt eat until I couldnt move, like I would have before. I had small portions of each type of curry and a fair bit of rice and it was nice but I didnt be "stuffed".

On plan for breakfast, we are out shopping shortly so lunch might not be so quite on plan, tonights tea will be but the beer afterwards most certainly wont be. Should be able to be a bit on plan on most days.

I shall just enjoy what I eat, try and choose a bit sensibly and do some damage limitation later!

At least I am not weighing in on Monday :D

Have a good weekend!

Emx

Hi Emma

Of course you can, didn't think you'd gone anywhere, lol :D. Its a support group hun and we're all here to help one another, so good to see you xx

Morning all, just popping on to confess my syns :D

Ok, so I was on plan until teatime yesterday but after we picked the girls up it was sooo much easier to get a takeaway, so... ahem... a VERY nice indian was ordered. At least the chicken and the rice was free XD. The two cans of stella and the sauce most CERTAINLY wasnt and nor were the bhajis. I only had one bhaji though, and I didnt eat until I couldnt move, like I would have before. I had small portions of each type of curry and a fair bit of rice and it was nice but I didnt be "stuffed".

On plan for breakfast, we are out shopping shortly so lunch might not be so quite on plan, tonights tea will be but the beer afterwards most certainly wont be. Should be able to be a bit on plan on most days.

I shall just enjoy what I eat, try and choose a bit sensibly and do some damage limitation later!

At least I am not weighing in on Monday :D

Have a good weekend!

Hi hun

Just think of this week as your break, because whatever you do, you can undo before your next WI anyway. enjoy being with your sisters and the chilling in the sun with a few bevvies, you're always on plan so a few days off won't hurt or break the bank so to speak. Have a fab day hun xxx

Morning everyone

What a scorcher its gonna be!! Making some KFC chicken to take to Camber Sands beach tomorrow and lots of salad and fruit. Need to keep on plan so I have a good WI on Monday eve.

Went swimming last night and upped my night before from 14 to 16 lengths. I could have done more, but mindfull that my arm is still achey and didn't want to over do it. But also did 6880 steps and have my ped on again today to get some more done.

Bit disappointed on the food at the gym, really was looking forward to pasta and they'd run out!! So, had jacket and beans with a small bowl of cheese and only took 2tbsp from it,which ended up being all of my HEB's. Jacket was microwaved and it was still a bit hard too, so ended up leaving most of it and just eating the salad on the side and beans. On a good note, at least I didn't use any syns :). So can now carry those over today, or to tomorrow. Am now bunged up (sorry, TMI) so need to increase my water today.

Off to Tesco in a bit and gonna get some wholemeal bread mix so I can make pizza and rolls in the week, anyone done that?

Have a good day girls xxx

Hi ladies, happy weekend to you all :D

well, I gained 1.5lbs this week, even though i did stick to 70 syns, I put it down to wearing my jeans to WI for the 1st time and it being star week...

The class leader got a lil bit sarky with me when i said this infront of the class, as if i was just making excuses...p'd me off a little, not great when you feeling hormonally challenged lol...

we'll see next week! At least i can just wear my jeans to WI when i want to now and not scavenge around for the lightest thing in my wardrobe...and...i can get into 2 pairs of my pre-preg jeans...whoop!!!:D

was quite proud of myself yesterday, was in town with my 3 yr old daughter, she'd been up since 5.30, mega excitable to say the least, got her hair cut for the 1st time at the hairdresser instead of the dreaded mum-cut, she looks beautiful, got it done in a chin-length bob ...

anyway, was quite stressed and hungry and hormonal by lunchtime and almost succumbed to a MacDonalds but we got on the bus and i took her to a local cafe where she got her horrible nuggets and i had a jacket potato with beans and ham...

was so pleased i'd done it, i realised that even though i was hungry and stressed i'd have felt a lot worse after i'd given in and eaten a burger and chips...

On a bit of a high since yesterday, my daughter has been accepted for a nursery place from September in a really good school...am so happy, in a bittersweet kinda way, the baby years have so definitely gone now...next thing I know she's going to be practicing dance routines in her bedroom...she already loves Cheryl Cole and copies the dancing from 'fight for this love'!
Sorry, am feeling a little bit mushy with mumlove today :D

have a lovely weekend everyone, good luck with this week's weight loss xx

Wish - Monday -
Madamelaminx - Monday -1st 10.5lbs

RosiePeace - Monday -1st 9.5lbs
Cake - Monday -
Pesty - Monday -18.5lbs
JannerinGeordieland - Monday - 3.5lb
RonnieJacobs - Monday - 0.5
Mylastchance - Tuesday -4.5lbs
Eternal - Tuesday -14.5lbs
Libra - Tuesday -7lbs
Welsheeyore - Tuesday -
xxtannyxx - Tuesday -23.5lbs
Charmed - Tuesday -8lbs
Zombiecakes Tuesday -9.5lbs
Jilly - Tuesday -8.5lbs
Imogensmummy - Tuesday -
Kelby - Tuesday
Donnajt- Tuesday
Lunlu - Wednesday - 18.5lbs
Emmaleone1984 - Wednesday -4lbs
Size16willdo - Wednesday -
CupcakeKatie - Wednesday -
Moomin - Wednesday -8lbs
xxlettyxx - Wednesday -3lbs
Scuba_ann Wednesday
Bookworm1980 - Thursday -6.5lbs
Jude - Thursday -10lbs
Scanbran - Thursday -8.5lbs
10st10lbs -Thursday -8lbs
Kiltgirl - Thursday -13lbs
Betsy - Thursday -14.5lbs
Lennis - Sunday -
KatKit - Saturday +1
StIvesLiz??
EmmaJay - 15lbs

HI EF

Don't be too had on yourself - your allowed a brak now and again and it sounds like you didn't go overboard - not like me! Today have eaten enough for 4 families - OMG back onto plan tomorrow.

Hi Kiltgirl,

aaa she sounds so sweet, in no time at all she'll be 13 and being a right pain! and definitely won'y want mum around cos mums are embrassing...

Have a good weekend!

Kats:):):)

Kiltgirl - I know the feeling - I have a baby - I say baby but he is going to be 2 at the end of the month and he is getting more and more independent! But he still loves his mummy and loves giving kisses!

Hope you guys are all having a great weekend - I'm not weighing in till Thursday this week instead of Monday so am trying to have a great weight loss by then - as after that I only have 4 days till next WI!!!

Back