From here to Eternally Slim

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Especially MLM, hope you are not nursing too big a hangover x

Had a lovely picnic at Rother Valley Country Park yesterday which was healthy and on plan. But it was soooooo hot that I did succumb to a Magnum! Still, within weekly syns so should be ok!

I wish my baby was still 2! My oldest will be 18 next year, middle one 15 in August and my youngest will be 10 in December. How time flies. None of them are too big for a cuddle with their mum though!

Hello everyone!!

Hope your all having good weekends!!

I have been a bit naughty, i went to the pub last night for my friends 30th birthday and got quite tiddly!!! :drunk: I had 15 vodkas (guestimation as i lost count) and 4 sambucas for a whopping 53.5 syns!!! :d'oh:

I have been so good this week that i saved enough syns to go a bit mad and i still have some left from my weekly allowance so im hoping i'll be ok at WI :sad0071:

I also spent 2-3 hours dancing like an idiot (running man, big fish little fish, and other ridiculous things that include jumping!) so i hope that'll help!

MLM hows it all going with your sister? EF did you go to camber sands?

Libra a picnic sounds lovely, i might have one with my OH (but not leave the house due to my hangover!!! lol)

Welcome back Em!!!!

xxxx

Morning all!!

Very suprised that no-one has written in the last 21 hours!! lol

Hope all have a good monday and good luck to those of us weighin!

Im not feeling overly confident for WI today, i was good all week but had a bit of a slip up Sat for a friends 30th (as said above i think?!?!)

Anyway fingers crossed for me, hope you all a little bit more confident than i am!! !
xx

Good luck all you Monday weigher's - I'm weighing in on Thursday this week as Monday and Tuesday are bank holiday's here.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and that everyone gets the losses we all want.

Morning all,

I am sure you will be fine Pesty. Sounds like a fun and wild Saturday! Hope you enjoyed it hun. I was still trying to get two excited 9 year olds asleep at midnight!

I have WI in today because I will be out really early tomorrow as I have a meeting in Nottingham to get to. And I have lost 3.5lbs!!! Chuffed with that, another 2.5lb will put me in the 12's and it has been probably about 14 years since I weighed 12 st!

Good luck to everyone WI today xxx :)

Last edited:
My weigh in has changed to Wednesday mornings (as now weighing at home)

Why do i insist on stepping on them everyday?! Saturday morning things were looking good. Sunday morning things were looking much much worse and this morning i nearly cried! :cry:

I'm going to get OH to hide them i think :(

Morning all,

I am sure you will be fine Pesty. Sounds like a fun and wild Saturday! Hope you enjoyed it hun. I was still trying to get two excited 9 year olds asleep at midnight!

I have WI in today because I will be out really early tomorrow as I have a meeting in Nottingham to get to. And I have lost 3.5lbs!!! Chuffed with that, another 2.5lb will put me in the 12's and it has been probably about 14 years since I weighed 12 st!

Good luck to everyone WI today xxx :)

Well done Libra!!!!! :happy096: That's a nice mini target aswell to keep you on track and get that 2.5 off!!

Zombiecakes - I know what you mean!! I weigh at group and know that my scales arent accurate but got on them sunday morning and had lost 6lb over the whole week! Got on them sunday night and i'd gained 2lb over the whole week, got on again this morning and i've STS for the week :cry: its what's made me nervous about WI tonight and i know i shouldnt do it but i can help myself!! lol especially sundays and mondays as i know im weighing monday night. Its just one of those things that we do and have to live with the emotional rollercoaster of doing it xx

Morning.

Just returned from the hospital and have been given the all clear on my arm. Its still swollen around the joint, but healing nicely and the swimming is doing it good, so discharged.

Had a great time in Camber yesterday and was good food wise too, only had a mini milk ice cream, while the kids had Magnums, lol.. It was so hot and windy, so the sand came home in my ears, hair and bags.. even after 2 showers they the sand is still coming out, lol..

MLM.. hope you enjoyed your weekend.

Pesty - You saved your syns, so wouldn't worry about yesterday and you did lots of exercise too, so I'm sure the WI will be a good one ;).

Well done Libra on the 2.5lb loss, thats brilliant and you are really back on plan now and next week, im sure its in the bag too :)

Zombie, I've been hiding my scales in the shed and pop in there less then I would have in the house, as there are creey crawly spiders, lol.. could be an option?

Rosie - Hope your weekend went well too :)

Kiltgirl, that 1.5lb's is probably half gone by now and well done for not going into MCdonalds too, thats willpower hun.

Katkits, hows things going with you?

Good luck for all Monday Weighers, Tomorrow is my last Morning WI and I'll be back to Monday eves next week too. Have a good one girls and guys and I'll pop in again later (when I'm slacking at work) :) xx

Hey Eternal,

Glad to hear you got the all clear for your arm - it must be such a relief!!

Im up in Kent this sunday for my nephew's christening - wish i was going to Camber sands instead!!! lol Good to hear you have a good time and good on you for only having a mini milk!!!

Sand is like confetti, it doesnt matter how many times to clean everywhere (body and house) you still manage to find some a few weeks down the line lol

xxxx

Evening all!

Just got back from taking my sisters to the airport. Had a fantastic weekend with them, and it was awful to have to say goodbye, but we will see each other again very soon hopefully.

Now to get back to the plan. Have stayed on plan all day today, despite having a pub lunch, but I couldnt find the syns for a five bean chilli and JP at Yates. Tried looking at syns online, nothing listed for Yates, but I asked the bar staff how they cooked the JP and they said "in the oven", so at least I know it wasnt deep fried.

It wasnt very large and the portion of chilli was pretty lame, tbh, but it had a bit of salad with it, and no dressing, so hopefully not too much disaster in there. Having a chicken salad for tea and so hopefully that will mitigate any damage I did do.

Not weighed today, but will do so tomorrow morning to see how much if any damage there was.

How are we all ??

hi Mlm.↲Its always sad to say goodbye but you had the best time and you'll see each other again soon. Re the chilli, i know the weatherspoons 1 is no more then 5 syns and doubt it'll be much different. Its been quiet on here today, guess everyone is recovering from the weekend. I'm off 2 aqua now and the gym 4 a bit in hope 2 tone before my hols. X

Pesty hun

Try not to get demotivated about it - think about the weight you have lost since being on the plan. Also think about where you could have been today if you hadn't been doing SW. You've come a long way and I know it's difficult to have a gain or STS but things will get better and you will start losing again soon. Maybe try a week of red/green to see if that makes a difference rather than EE. :confused:

But don't forget just how far you have come since starting SW - you've lost 1 stone 3 lb's!!! That's about the weight of my nearly 2 year old - that is a lot of weight - I know it when I have to carry him about;):D!! But you have lost that - you're body doesn't have to carry that weight about anymore. :happy096:

*hugs*:gen126:

Pesty hun

Try not to get demotivated about it - think about the weight you have lost since being on the plan. Also think about where you could have been today if you hadn't been doing SW. You've come a long way and I know it's difficult to have a gain or STS but things will get better and you will start losing again soon. Maybe try a week of red/green to see if that makes a difference rather than EE. :confused:

But don't forget just how far you have come since starting SW - you've lost 1 stone 3 lb's!!! That's about the weight of my nearly 2 year old - that is a lot of weight - I know it when I have to carry him about;):D!! But you have lost that - you're body doesn't have to carry that weight about anymore. :happy096:

*hugs*:gen126:

Thank you so much hun - for replying on this and my 1 week diary, uv been so supportive and proper made me smile!!! I think i'll continue the diary for another week see what happens. Im glad that i did the diary tho as i would have thought id done something seriously wrong!!

You're right i have lost a lot and i have made myself proud, i just hope the scales start to reflect my hard work again soon xx

EF- Glad you got discharged from the hospital. Back on the mend now hun x

MLM - Its always hard to say goodbye but you'll see them soon enough. What did they say about your weight loss? I bet there is a really noticable difference from the last time they saw you. Glad you enjoyed your weekend . Don't worry about WI, what will be will be. The time you have spent with your sisters is so precious. x

Oh, Pesty hun. I was so hoping for a loss for you after all your hard work. I know how you are feeling because I have been there too. But don't let it beat you, you can do it. As RP rightly says you have lost so much weight already and are to be congratulated for it. I am sure you will see a loss next week. Why not try changing things up a little, this may kick start the metabolism. :grouphugg:

ZC - I think we are all guilty of stepping on the scales too often! Some days we are happy with what we see and other days not so. I have been trying to limit myself to twice a week but it is not an easy temptation to resist. (a bit like chocolate :giggle:)

EF- Glad you got discharged from the hospital. Back on the mend now hun x

MLM - Its always hard to say goodbye but you'll see them soon enough. What did they say about your weight loss? I bet there is a really noticable difference from the last time they saw you. Glad you enjoyed your weekend . Don't worry about WI, what will be will be. The time you have spent with your sisters is so precious. x

Yeah, soon enough will probably be next year sometime though, so it isnt imminent. They were really pleased with my weight loss, one of them said "Where did you go? You have vanished!"
It was very precious time, too short. Going to see some other parts of the family in 3 weeks though up in Scotland, so that is something to look forward to! (Even MORE scared about being on plan there! I bet haggis slices arent syn free!!)

Pesty, a STS is great after a 3 1/2 lb loss last week and a giant vodka binge!. Chin up chuck! *hugs*

Thanks for the good wishes guys :)

Morning All, hope we are all doing well today, i have had an topsy turvy weekend really and have over synned on at least 2 days i just struggle with a bit of hunger at points in the day so i'm going to have to look at snacking more on some fruit.

EF - Glad to hear your arm is feeling better and you have been given the all clear!

Pesty- Don't let this week stop you, let it make you more determined for next week, RP is right you have to look at all the work you have achieved never forget that. Keep at it!

MLM - Sorry to hear your family have left now, i know how hard it is when you don't see your family very often. Since i've been out here in Cyprus i see my family about once or twice a year. Big hugs hun x

RP - You are a very motivational speaker and i just wanted to say how lovely i thought your reply to pesty was

Hi everyone... well I am finally back online after nearly 3 weeks without aaargh...I nearly went nuts without broadband haha!

Well we got moved house and despite 2 weeks of packing and unpacking boxes and living off take aways (naughty) I have still managed to lose weight (I was AMAZED)!!!

I'd set myself a mini goal of 1stone off by my 40th birthday (today) and hit that first mini goal 1 week early at last Tuesdays WI!! WHOOP WHOOP!

I am 1 stone lighter and so pleased with myself!

Still going to WI tonight even though it's my birthday and even though we shall be having cream cakes at work today (I share my birthday with a girl at work who is 21 today).... will save going out for a meal till tomorrow I think.

Anyway...best get ready to get kids off to school and myself off to work.. I will try to check in more regularly now I am back online... x

Thanks Libra, BookWorm and MLM for you words of support.

Libra - Im not really sure how to shake it up - maybe try a few red days?

MLM - I forgot to update my signature. Ive STS for 2 weeks in a row after staying with syns for 2 weeks and last week running the race for life!!

You are all right i know i should be looking at what i have done rather than what i havent.

I just cant belev that this is as much as my body will let me lose, and i dont know what to do to make my body realise i want to lose a bit more

Happy birthday Charmed!! Well done on losing your 1 stone!!! What a brilliant birthday present :)

xxx

Good Morning :) Happy birthday Charmed and great news on the stone lost. Pesty. so sorry to hear you've Sts again this week. You might benefit from doing Red for the week. It does boost your losses hun. Give it a try, you've nothing to loose but lb's. Have you measured yourself? could also be that you have Inch loss as well. glad to be back at work, but have forgotten my lead this morn for my laptop. So accessing on mobile this morn. Last morn weigh in today, lost 2lb. Now in the 14's :) which i'm really happy with and i did more red days this week, which i'm sure made a difference.↲↲Will update stats later when i'm back in the office.↲↲Have a lovely day. X x

Back